Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% (22484 Views)

Abba Kyari: The Thief-of-staff By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Nigeria’s gas revenue drops by 50% / PDP, To Reduce Staff Strength, Salaries, Allowances By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:

its embarrassing tho

So, they will reduce salary? Is it true ?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by PassingShot(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
he opened a thread yesterday and it garnered 14 pages even though it didn't hit Fp, barca is a star that you need to emulate.

@ Topic, it is right to cut cost now in order to be able to meet their recurrent expenditure
Yeah, fourteen pages of banters, cursing and tantrums! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

12 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by shilexworldsexy(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Can't stop laughing at dis pdp pple, asiri titu mean pdp secret don expose.... No more chance to loot public funds...

5 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Smooyis(m): 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
I do hope they will restrategize and give us a viable and vibrant opposition. We need such in a democracy like ours.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2015
lol.. upon d money wey unu make for 16 yrs?? wat d heckk... well u guys to reboot o, we nid to kip APC on deir toes biko....

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:
This is not acceptable.
Not acceptable at all! But you must understand that Nigerians have separated the goats (PDPians) from the yams (our treasury).

Take heart bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by ifyan(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

How the mighty fall!

Imagine the so called most powerful political party in Africa going broke just because they lost election. This simply means that, PDP is being run with tax payers money for the past 16years.

PDP is dead and gone to its grave, hmmm ah gone to its grave. They planted a little APC tree over it head.... hmmmm ah over it head.

R.I.P PDP

Bro don't fall this. I doubt if it's because of brokenness.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by voiceoftruthNG: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
I hope Barcanista will not be affected, just kidding!

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Not acceptable at all! But you must understand that Nigerians have separated the goats (PDPians) from the yams (our treasury).

Take heart bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ohun ti oloko fin sunkun ni eyin aparo fin rerin undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by nerodenero: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2015
For all our troubles as a nation since 1999, I blame PDP. Inasmuch as I feel PDP deserves whatever challenges they are facing, I dont want them crumbled. APC needs quality opposition to always keep them on their feet and only PDP can offer such.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Smooyis:
I do hope they will restrategize and give us a viable and vibrant opposition. We need such in a democracy like ours.
nerodenero:
For all our troubles as a nation since 1999, I blame PDP. Inasmuch as I feel PDP deserves whatever challenges they are facing, I dont want them crumbled. APC needs quality opposition to always keep them on their feet and only PDP can offer such.
I prefer that other parties, bar PDP, come together to provide the cedible opposition.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Ohun ti oloko fin sunkun ni eyin aparo fin rerin undecided
Ki oloko ma binu o. Oloko ni o se oko re basu basu ti aparo fi nfi se yeye. grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by fairheven: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2015
they no more feeding fat on our commonwealth? The cow is dead an the milk has dried up ?
Big lesson for APC.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Beremx(f): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

they won't reduce salary,they will reduce staff.

Is someone really scared? Lol

3 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 8:37am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Ki oloko ma binu o. Oloko ni o se oko re basu basu ti aparo fi nfi se yeye. grin

Mokan mokan lo ye nkan, Oye to kan ara Iwo, o bo wa kan eyin ara Ede.

Igbakan o lo bi orere, eni kan o le lo ile'aiye gbo.

Eje se aiye re, ki e le fi ehin re le.

Oju gbogbo wa lara APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by listica(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2015
henchamb:
including their nairaland staff. little wonder why we haven't seen articles from the protection seeker of late.
is buhari doing right?
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by OAMMB(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

I dont work with them so i cant tell if it is true but i can confirm.

I am just saying it is embarrassing for one to see the status of his or her salary in the papers and offcourse everyone can see it too.
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Beremx:
they won't reduce salary,they will reduce staff.

Is someone really scared? Lol

How are you madam?

Oladipo said the decision to cut down on the number of staff and other measures were taken at the 406 meeting of the NWC, where he said the report “on the reorganisation and restructuring of staff at the national secretariat” and decisions was approved.

Apart from the reduction in the number of the staff on the payroll at the party’s headquarters, he said the salaries and allowances of those to be left behind would also be cut by as much as 50 per cent.

To me, is too early to start cutting salary anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by PassingShot(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

Mokan mokan lo ye nkan, Oye to kan ara Iwo, o bo wa kan eyin ara Ede.

Igbakan o lo bi orere, eni kan o le lo ile'aiye gbo.

Eje se aiye re, ki e le fi ehin re le.

Oju gbogbo wa lara APC.
Eyin i ba mo bee, e ba se aye re!

Esin iwaju ti PDP ti di arikogbon fun APC.

Ewure yin le ma wo alapata APC bi koku, sugbon ota o ba yomi Olohun ko ni je.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by philips70(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
nerodenero:

You really think the per second rubbish Metuh is spewing is what is called quality opposition? For them to give such, Metuh has to go for a more responsible and knowledgeable person and not one whose daily attacks looks more like a revenge mission. PDP is confused on the kind of opposition they want to be. Today, they want to be attack dogs, tomorrow they want to play Mr nice guy so Nigerians can see they mean well. Yet the probe by the president is not making them reason properly and I foresee that's what will tear the party into shreds.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
useless piece of propaganda by the useless Punch newspapers. The ACN was not broke with just six states including moribund osun and ekiti states, now saying PDP is broke with 14 states including all the oil producing states

1 Like

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by jaybee3(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
temitemi1:
U of all pple sud know that u can't break that guy called barcanista.

Are you sniffing his boxers or what exactly is going on with una homo love?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by YetieLee(f): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

How the mighty fall!

Imagine the so called most powerful political party in Africa going broke just because they lost election. This simply means that, PDP is being run with tax payers money for the past 16years.

PDP is dead and gone to its grave, hmmm ah gone to its grave. They planted a little APC tree over it head.... hmmmm ah over it head.

R.I.P PDP
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I love that! The amount they spent on election alone can make goo more than broke! Nemesis!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by listica(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
kITATITA:
There's a lot of corruption in PDP, especially during the campaign. Without the free flow of government funds the poor guys in the office are now forced to bear the brunt.
Anyway, I hope they terminate their relationship with Nairaland. Let's see genuine posts/posters again.
I think a lot of sabotage were made during election. Hypocrisy and sycophant that in pdp supported Buhari indirectly
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I prefer that other parties, bar PDP, come together to provide the cedible opposition.
It is not for you to decide
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by chinge07: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
This are not d best times for PDP water don pass gari ooo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Firefire(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2015
OAMMB:

I dont work with them so i cant tell if it is true but i can confirm.

I am just saying it is embarrassing for one to see the status of his or her salary in the papers and offcourse everyone can see it too.

Thank you for your concern, we would approach the Industrial Court.

Btw:

You registered on October 25, 2013 and start posting today?

Can you share your story line...? How manage ?
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by Beremx(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Firefire:

How are you madam?

Oladipo said the decision to cut down on the number of staff and other measures were taken at the 406 meeting of the NWC, where he said the report “on the reorganisation and restructuring of staff at the national secretariat” and decisions was approved.

Apart from the reduction in the number of the staff on the payroll at the party’s headquarters, he said the salaries and allowances of those to be left behind would also be cut by as much as 50 per cent.

To me, is too early to start cutting salary anyhow.
that's to show you how bad it is. There's no money to go round hence the salary cut. I even forsee most PDP bigwigs decamping to APC or other parties.

PDP is doomed!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by jaybee3(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Extinction looming!

Shows they never had any sustainable plan and lacked foresight.

Just plain ridiculous to be honest... They were in power for 16 good years and have only been out of power for barely 3 months....

Thank God we don't have them running our economy going forward

5 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by listica(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Game players, let the game starts Mr referee
.pdp powered to the people.full member
Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by YetieLee(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
useless piece of propaganda by the useless Punch newspapers. The ACN was not broke with just six states including moribund osun and ekiti states, now saying PDP is broke with 14 states including all the oil producing states
THat exactly has been wat PDP has been known for for d past 16yrs but Buhari says no more of dat. So I can believe that statement.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Broke, Plans To Reduce Staff By 50% by OLADD: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2015
Even APC is broke too. This explains why they are fighting tooth and nail to reclaim Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States by arm twisting the tribunal. Every political party needs the govt in power (both at State and Federal levels) to survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) / Fayemi Sworn-in As Governor Of Ekiti State (photos) / PDP: Fresh Defection Fears Trail Two Southeast, South-South Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.