Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze (4196 Views)

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / The Northern President Speech Shows His Deep Hatred For Igbos / Buhari’s Appointments Shown His Hatred For Igbo: Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:48am On Jul 30, 2015
OfoIgbo:

It has just been brought to my attention from a very reliable source that Mumu-hammadu took part in the torture and killings of innocent Igbos in July 1966.

So Buhari really hates Igbos. I hope Igbos make sure his 1966 activities are brought to the attention of the International Court of Justice at the Hague.

Do I have your time?
No.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamilen(f): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

Your brain-box have been definitely replaced with ladipo faked junkyard scrap metal. If not, you should have seen the perfect description of you primitive lots in that write-up. Then to the topic, no one give two f**k about your wailings and cryings. You can't plant cocoyam ( less than 5% vote) and expect to reap (plantain more than 97% votes). The Bush babies should get use to the backlash of there myopic decision and brace up for a long and seamless ride c.a. 8 years and more.

lipsrsealed Again...Senseless rantings from a deranged fellow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by after1: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Why not allow every state manage its resources lets see who will suffer

Are the SW the one holding everyone from managing there resources? At your age, sense uno get. Go back to your security job and stop displaying your stupidity in 3D.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamilen(f): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2015
Bluetooth2:

It will always be a crap to senseless fishbrain with a 0% IQ like you.

With all the brains in your head. Please summarize what was said....I am sure you cannot. undecided Useless illiterate.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by disumusa: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
Silly people thinking they can dodge Karma.

Hatred you sow, hatred you reap.

Keep wailing.
ibos, just too hate, they hate every other tribe, the funny things is that they will be expecting to be loved in return. Just go to any company, business or office own by ibo they hardly employed non ibo. Am a living example

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by gesundheit: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamilen:
lipsrsealed Again...Senseless rantings from a deranged fellow
The drunkard you call a father is deranged.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamilen(f): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

The drunkard you call a father is deranged.

Shows the kind of home you come from.....since its so easy for you to abuse people's fathers. Your parents obviously failed to training you. Its them I blame not you.

Make sure you train your children well so they don't turn out like you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by gesundheit: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamilen:

Shows the kind of home you come from.....since its so easy for you to abuse people's fathers. Your parents obviously failed to training you. Its them I blame not you.

Make sure you train your children well so they don't turn out like you.

Just stick all the moral bu...lshit in your an..us mofo. Maybe your brains are in coma when you cursed out on an entire ethnic group, you daughter of Delilah took it to top notch by hauling a salvo at me. F**k you and go kill your miserable self you poltroks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Duru1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
after1:

Dumb old fool, Ondo produces more oil than all your cursed erosion ravaged region. Fastfood security man wink cheesy

The missives of your idiotic stream of thought always compel me to sue for disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria. How could any reasonable fellow feel settled to have a dumbass dingbat such as you as compatriot? The so-called Ondo State's crude oil or lack thereof is the manifestation of Obasanjo's dubious and criminal boundary adjustment program. Every single crude oil assigned to Ondo State belongs to Edo and Delta States.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamilen(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

Just stick all the moral bu...lshit in your an..us mofo. Maybe your brains are in coma when you cursed out on an entire ethnic group, you daughter of Delilah took it to top notch by hauling a salvo at me. F**k you and go kill your miserable self you poltroks.

You are really frustrated. You must really be going through a lot of pain. undecided Look at all the hatred spewing from your mouth. Don't worry life will get better for you one day...I hope lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by gesundheit: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamilen:

You are really frustrated. You must really be going through a lot of pain. undecided Look at all the hatred spewing from your mouth. Don't worry life will get better for you one day...I hope lipsrsealed

Frustrated!!! only if that word means something else. Why you have been wasting away here all day. I just came back from work and live in the country with the best economy in Europe. You on the other hand is a jobless and third world living rat. whose live revolve around world record poverty and worst leaders on the planet. F**k you beast of burden.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamilen(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

Frustrated!!! only if that word means something else. Why you have been wasting away here all day. I just came back from work and live in the country with the best economy in Europe. You on the other hand is a jobless and third world living rat. whose live revolve around world record poverty and worst leaders on the planet. F**k you beast of burden.

cheesy. I just came back from work too. Unfortunately in this third world the its possible for you to melt in traffic....but I know that the situation in our third world is not that bad for you to be claiming another continent just to calm the frustration inside you. You are in Europe and you are making use of a website owned by a someone living in a third world country....What does that make you....?

A confused, deranged, frustrated fellow and a wannabe by all means

Wake up from your dreams!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by gesundheit: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamilen:

cheesy. I just came back from work too. Unfortunately in this third world the its possible for you to melt in traffic....but I know that the situation in our third world is not that bad for you to be claiming another continent just to calm the frustration inside you. You are in Europe and you are making use of a website owned by a someone living in a third world country....What does that make you....?

A confused, deranged, frustrated fellow and a wannabe by all means

Wake up from your dreams!!!

Classified idiot with I.Q registered in CFA franc, wannabe you so wish Im..bicile. Get a call through to the mods and ask them for the ip source of this moniker and come back with shame. Last time I check the forum is for Nigerians and you good for nothing tool have been wailing of your Biafra nationality, so you are the godforsaken alien here. least I forget, deine mutter ist einem hirntot kuh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamilen(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
gesundheit:

Classified idiot with I.Q registered in CFA franc, wannabe you so wish Im..bicile. Get a call through to the mods and ask them for the ip source of this moniker and come back with shame. Last time I check the forum is for Nigerians and you good for nothing tool have been wailing of your Biafra nationality, so you are the godforsaken alien here. least I forget, deine mutter ist einem hirntot kuh.

cheesy I don't need to go through all that. There are VPNs everywhere. You are just a poser. Living in Europe, with the best leaders, no poverty. Yet you are putting your nose into the affairs of the third world "Nigerians". Please leave us alone and let us handle our problems....Stay in "Europe" and continue dreaming...You never can tell...One day your dreams may just come true.

Signing out....Gotta get some sleep. Its been a long day. Byeee!!!
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by gesundheit: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
adamilen:

cheesy I don't need to go through all that. There are VPNs everywhere. You are just a poser. Living in Europe, with the best leaders, no poverty. Yet you are putting your nose into the affairs of the third world "Nigerians". Please leave us alone and let us handle our problems....Stay in "Europe" and continue dreaming...You never can tell...One day your dreams may just come true.

Signing out....Gotta get some sleep. Its been a long day. Byeee!!!

Idiiiot since no member of your miserable family have ever get miles close to the airport you think everyone is stuck with you lots at the bottom of the totem pole. If anyone in your clan ever make it to Europe, they can give me a shout I can take them out at Kilimanjaro krefeld for a treat they can only envisage will happen in the biblical heaven.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by after1: 5:26am On Jul 31, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

The missives of your idiotic stream of thought always compel me to sue for disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria. How could any reasonable fellow feel settled to have a dumbass dingbat such as you as compatriot? The so-called Ondo State's crude oil or lack thereof is the manifestation of Obasanjo's dubious and criminal boundary adjustment program. Every single crude oil assigned to Ondo State belongs to Edo and Delta States.
[/s]

Trash coming from a disabled fool, You are a shameless liar and everyone know your antics here Dedefool. Taking you serious is a waste of time, cos you are senile and out of touch. Go change your pampers and stop messing up that wheel chair. Ediotic mo.ron
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by 2ruink(m): 7:06am On Jul 31, 2015
oduastates:
In actual fact , the igbos leaders hate their own people.

Fatal flaws

1 A majority ethnic nationality perpetually behaving like a minority. Even the ijaws ,who are a minority ,bark harder and bite like a majority.

2 A society without the mechanisms , whether historical or at the present, to moderate itself or check the excesses of some of her citizens ( e.g they allowed a man of about 30 years to drag them into a dumb war. Apparently, there were no adults in the room) .

3 A lack of perceptiveness of their environment and the need for discretion . Do not know when the social climate in their immediate environment changes . ( one

4 A general lack of empathy ( boko haram was basically running riot , Fulani herdsmen were murdering people in the middle belt , yet they still thought the absentee CinC was the best thing to happen to those being murdered)

5 Self-centred and self serving politics and politicians

6 voyuerism : they basically wants what others have without trying to the leg work or grunt work required to get it .Because of Jonathan, the presidency will probably never be given to those who expect it to fall on their lap unprepared.In people's imagination, babangida simply decided to build third mainland bridge and not because of the pressure from SW elites who could have asked for a contract instead .

7 General lack of enlightenment even amongst those who are supposedly educated.

8 Too many with suspicious educational credentials . Let us be honest , many ( more than any other part ) in the SE carry degrees which they cannot defend and this always comes back to impact their society in other ways. E.g the SW virtually dominate the private sector because the credentials of many from the south east cannot get them past the aptitude tests.

9 The society Is only moderately questioning of suspicious wealth or income . In many cases , such is applauded praises

10 Everything said including rumours ,falsehoods etc are taken as the gospel without any form of fact checking.even when debunked, it keeps getting repeated.(e.g Most of Biafran propaganda was actually directed at the Biafran people)

11 the society hates collectivism , operates at a primitive clannish level and this creates all sorts of problems down the line. E.g the inability to use their numbers to lobby for federal investments.Create a society where there are boundless opportunities. Everybody wants to take , very few want to give .

12 as a result of 11 , there is little or no collective advocacy .

13 as a result of 12 , the society is tolerant of corruption. Little or no protest during the fuel subsidy fraud . They continuously defend or protect people whose hands have been caught in the cookie jar.

14 the society suppresses dissent . Rev Mbaka offered an alternative narrative during the election. Instead of stimulating a debate , the man was ostracised. Soludo gave a opinion on iweala , the following day , the elders attempted to turn it to a village matter.By the way, obasanjo is on Soyinka's case right now , no oba has called him to shut it up . It has stimulated a debate just like when Soyinka called obasanjo out .
You can take a visit to iweala's Facebook page and check out the comments .

15 ) as a result of 14 , should Nigeria break up ,the society is probably going to end up as a military or civilian dictatorship.

16 they have an innate ability to conjure dishonest stories from nowhere to smear people . This leads to mistrust from others .

I can go on an on .
The above are some of the impression I got not only from my interactions with the igbos, early Igbo history, Nigeria's pre and post independence history/politics ,account of the Politics before and during the Biafra war , foreign observation of life in Biafra ,but also from spending time in Igboland .
You have exceptions here and there made up of igbos who were born or grew up away from that insular worldview, or those whose parent allowed to freely express themselves .
The fact that the people ( excluding the women ) have not being able to break out of their medieval way of life and clannish view of the world will continue to hamper development .
No society is special , none is without it's flaws but there is no disputing that the psyche of igboland is as insular as Ekiti. There is a lack of diversity of opinion , lack of credible voices (apart from ekwesili , pat utomi) whom I will happily vote for ) in regards of engagement with the wider world .

The beautiful ones have already left home .

Now can someone tell me what igboland benefitted from Jonathan apart from a few token projects without long lasting legacy and temporary appointees who have already been kicked out . Even the SW Jonathan was antagonising created avenues to benefit more . Ogun state alone has over 70 new manufacturing companies and Lagos is getting a new port , a new refinery, a dry dock and on and on

u almost made a point, phuck u nonetheless.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2015
isbish:
The hatred Igbos have for Buhari is beyond imagination. 98.9% of you people hate him for how misinformed and gullible you are. Its absolutely wrong to just hate a man who has sincerely love for the goodness of this nation. He is 72 or 73 for crying out loud and even at that, he is determined to make this nation great. Can you people ever see any good in this humble man or even any Hausa person you all hate so so much? Its so pathetic how you guys despise others even when you enjoy developing yourselves in riches and businesses in their land; something other tribes can't do in ur land. Haba indigbo! Learn to see the good others. God help us all.

Don't mind them; they are born to hate, complain and be ruled; they will insult but expect no retribution - thats why they always end up as victims of their own machinations - its their destiny; a self-centred selfish vindictive evil criminal lot.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by ArodewilliamsT: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
gesundheit:

Idiiiot since no member of your miserable family have ever get miles close to the airport you think everyone is stuck with you lots at the bottom of the totem pole. If anyone in your clan ever make it to Europe, they can give me a shout I can take them out at Kilimanjaro krefeld for a treat they can only envisage will happen in the biblical heaven.

Salam, since you enter grounded excursion plane go take selfies, You no dey let person hear word again. A pig will always be a pig. Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers : Www. Nigerdeltaavengers. Org : Back Online / Funny Tweets From The Kenya Vs Nigeria Trending Now / This Nigga Quit( Viewer's Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.