Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze (4203 Views)

Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / The Northern President Speech Shows His Deep Hatred For Igbos / Buhari’s Appointments Shown His Hatred For Igbo: Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by splashbaby(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2015
BLOTRS:

all because poo-hari smells nice to you
nicer than your clueless daft clown we sent packing. Your tails are well between your legs.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by fulanimafia: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2015
BLOTRS:

not surprised, your username says it all, hope you've taken cattle cows out to the ranch? not to peoples farmlands oh

Weak attempt to change the topic grin

You banshees should quit whining and enjoy the fruits of your blind hatred. What a sorry bunch.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2015
Don't the Igbos have deep hatred for Buhari? If not why didn't igbos vote for him massively......... Even the igbos in no mans land didn't vote for him, if that is not hatred then what is it? My question is what do the igbos really want?

Nigeria or Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 30, 2015
adamilen:

Complete crap from a confused fellow

It will always be a crap to senseless fishbrain with a 0% IQ like you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by midolian(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2015
oduastates:
In actual fact , the igbos leaders hate their own people.

Fatal flaws

1 A majority ethnic nationality perpetually behaving like a minority. Even the ijaws bark and bite like a majority.

2 A society without the mechanisms , whether historical or at the present, to moderate itself or check the excesses of some of her citizens ( e.g they allowed a man of about 30 years to drag them into a dumb war. Apparently, there was no adults in the room) .

3 A lack of perceptiveness of their environment. Do not know when the social climate in their immediate environment changes

4 A general lack of empathy ( boko haram was basically running riot , Fulani herdsmen were murdering people in the middle belt , yet they still thought the absentee CinC was the best thing to happen to those being murdered)

5 Self-centred and self serving politics and politicians

6 voyuerism : they basically wants what others have without trying to the leg work or grunt work required to get it .Because of Jonathan, the presidency will probably never be given to those who expect it to fall on their lap unprepared.In people's imagination, babangida simply decided to build third mainland bridge and not because of the pressure from SW elites who could have asked for a contract instead .

7 General lack of enlightenment even amongst those who are supposedly educated.

8 Too many with suspicious educational credentials . Let us be honest , many ( more than any other part ) in the SE carry degrees which they cannot defend and this always comes back to impact their society in other ways. E.g the SW virtually dominate the private sector because the credentials of many from the south east cannot get them past the aptitude tests.

9 The society Is only moderately questioning of suspicious wealth or income . In many cases , such is applauded praises

10 Everything said including rumours ,falsehoods etc are taken as the gospel without any form of fact checking.even when debunked, it keeps getting repeated.(e.g Most of Biafran propaganda was actually direct at the Biafran people)

11 the society hates collectivism , operates at a primitive clannish level and this creates all sorts of problems down the line. E.g the inability to use their numbers to lobby for federal investments.Create a society where there are boundless opportunities. Everybody wants to take , very few want to give .

12 as a result of 11 , there is little or no collective advocacy .

13 as a result of 12 , the society is tolerant of corruption. Little or no protest during the fuel subsidy fraud . They continuously defend or protect people whose hands have been caught in the cookie jar.

14 the society suppresses dissent . Rev Mbaka offered an alternative narrative during the election. Instead of stimulating a debate , the man was ostracised. Soludo gave a opinion on iweala , the following day , the elders attempted to turn it to a village matter.By the way, obasanjo is on Soyinka's case right now , no oba has called him to shut it up . It has stimulated a debate just like when Soyinka called obasanjo out .
You can take a visit to iweala's Facebook page and check out the comments .

15 ) as a result of 14 , should Nigeria break up ,the society is probably going to end up as a military or civilian dictatorship.

16 they have an innate ability to conjure dishonest stories from nowhere to smear people . This leads to mistrust from others .

I can go on an on .
The above are some of the impression I got not only from my interactions with the igbos, early Igbo history, Nigeria's pre and post independence history/politics ,account of the Politics before and during the Biafra war , foreign observation of life in Biafra ,but also from spending time in Igboland .
You have exceptions here and there made up of igbos who were born or grew up away from that insular worldview, or those whose parent allowed to freely express themselves .
The fact that the people ( excluding the women ) have not being able to break out of their medieval way of life and clannish view of the world will continue to hamper their development .
No society is special , none is without it's flaws but there is no disputing that the psyche of igboland is as insular as Ekiti. There is a lack of diversity of opinion , lack of credible voices (apart from ekwesili , pat utomi) whom I will happily vote for ) in regards of engagement with the wider world .

The beautiful ones have already left home .

PERFECT! Especially the emboldened. I gve you 120/100

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by zendy: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2015
Who gives a hoot about that gap toothed Daura cattle rearer? I'm an Igbo man and I demand Biafra now!
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by oluwalfa: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2015
oduastates:

Fatal flaws

1 A majority ethnic nationality perpetually behaving like a minority. Even the ijaws bark and bite like a majority.

2 A society without the mechanisms , whether historical or at the present, to moderate itself or check the excesses of some of her citizens ( e.g they allowed a man of about 30 years to drag them into a dumb war. Apparently, there was no adults in the room) .

3 A lack of perceptiveness of their environment. Do not know when the social climate in their immediate environment changes

4 A general lack of empathy ( boko haram was basically running riot , Fulani herdsmen were murdering people in the middle belt , yet they still thought the absentee CinC was the best thing to happen to those being murdered)

6 voyuerism : they basically wants what others have without trying to the leg work or grunt work required to get it .Because of Jonathan, the presidency will probably never be given to those who expect it to fall on their lap unprepared.In people's imagination, babangida simply decided to build third mainland bridge and not because of the pressure from SW elites who could have asked for a contract instead .

8 Too many with suspicious educational credentials . Let us be honest , many ( more than any other part ) in the SE carry degrees which they cannot defend and this always comes back to impact their society in other ways. E.g the SW virtually dominate the private sector because the credentials of many from the south east cannot get them past the aptitude tests.

9 The society Is only moderately questioning of suspicious wealth or income . In many cases , such is applauded praises

10 Everything said including rumours ,falsehoods etc are taken as the gospel without any form of fact checking.even when debunked, it keeps getting repeated.(e.g Most of Biafran propaganda was actually direct at the Biafran people)

11 the society hates collectivism , operates at a primitive clannish level and this creates all sorts of problems down the line. E.g the inability to use their numbers to lobby for federal investments.Create a society where there are boundless opportunities. Everybody wants to take , very few want to give .

13 as a result of 12 , the society is tolerant of corruption. Little or no protest during the fuel subsidy fraud . They continuously defend or protect people whose hands have been caught in the cookie jar.

14 the society suppresses dissent . Rev Mbaka offered an alternative narrative during the election. Instead of stimulating a debate , the man was ostracised. Soludo gave a opinion on iweala , the following day , the elders attempted to turn it to a village matter.By the way, obasanjo is on Soyinka's case right now , no oba has called him to shut it up . It has stimulated a debate just like when Soyinka called obasanjo out .

15 ) as a result of 14 , should Nigeria break up ,the society is probably going to end up as a military or civilian dictatorship.

16 they have an innate ability to conjure dishonest stories from nowhere to smear people . This leads to mistrust from others .

I can go on an on .
The above are some of the impression I got not only from my interactions with the igbos, early Igbo history, Nigeria's pre and post independence history/politics ,account of the Politics before and during the Biafra war , foreign observation of life in Biafra ,but also from spending time in Igboland .
You have exceptions here and there made up of igbos who were born or grew up away from that insular worldview, or those whose parent allowed to freely express themselves .
The fact that the people ( excluding the women ) have not being able to break out of their medieval way of life and clannish view of the world will continue to hamper development .
No society is special , none is without it's flaws but there is no disputing that the psyche of igboland is as insular as Ekiti. There is a lack of diversity of opinion , lack of credible voices (apart from ekwesili , pat utomi) whom I will happily vote for ) in regards of engagement with the wider world .

Now can someone tell me what igboland benefitted from Jonathan apart from a few token projects without long lasting legacy and temporary appointees who have already been kicked out . Even the SW which Jonathan was Antagonising created opportunities to benefit more .

And your people died just so that these Igbos will remain in the same country with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by oluwalfa: 6:43am On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
PERFECT! Especially the emboldened. I gve you 120/100

oily soup filled brain at work

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by midolian(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2015
oluwalfa:

oily soup filled brain at work
abeg go bath make u prepare for shop.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by tbaba1234: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2015
zendy:
Who gives a hoot about that gap toothed Daura cattle rearer? I'm an Igbo man and I demand Biafra now!

There is nothing wrong with having a gap tooth
Or being from daura
Or rearing cattle

@ topic: I refuse to generalise because there were some igbos that supported Buhari. However, many Igbo do hate Buhari not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by adamx23(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2015
Igbo are the apex wailers..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by oluwalfa: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:

Chiebuka never begged for oil subsidy.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by oluwalfa: 6:58am On Jul 30, 2015
tbaba1234:

There is nothing wrong with having a gap tooth
Or being from daura
Or rearing cattle

@ topic: I refuse to generalise because there were some igbos that supported Buhari. However, many Igbo do hate Buhari not the other way round.

When you have nothing meaningful to say, you should just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by gesundheit: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2015
oluwalfa:

Everyone on this forum knows you are pathetic never do well factory fitted iddiot with I.Q registered in CFA franc. Please swerve and go get ready for today's hundred meters dash on your choice expressway in Lagos with your lacasera or gala distribution.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by tbaba1234: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2015
oluwalfa:

Why? I stated my observation, you can state yours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by hakeem4(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=99pt]Igbos hate buhari [/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2015
elookoo:
Don't the Igbos have deep hatred for Buhari? If not why didn't igbos vote for him massively......... Even the igbos in no mans land didn't vote for him, if that is not hatred then what is it? My question is what do the igbos really want?

Nigeria or Biafra?
Olodo when did it become compulsory to vote for an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2015
[size=16pt]I am here to report any and all comments that violate rules 2 and 3. [/size]
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by hakeem4(m): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo when did it become compulsory to vote for an illiterate
when did you start reaping where bayou didn't sow ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by winniz: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2015
[s][/s]oduastates:

Fatal flaws

1 A majority ethnic nationality perpetually behaving like a minority. Even the ijaws ,who are a minority ,bark harder and bite like a majority.

I can go on an on .
The fact that the people ( excluding the women ) have not being able to break out of their medieval way of life and clannish view of the world will continue to hamper development .

Now can someone tell me what igboland benefitted from Jonathan apart from a few token projects without long lasting legacy and temporary appointees who have already been kicked out . Even the SW which Jonathan was Antagonising created opportunities to benefit more .[s][/s]

These dude is just a huge liar, especially that rubbish you wrote at NO 8, why is the Oluwole word associated with Yorubas if not for certificate forgery you lots are known for undecided Yorubas are well known for parading fake degrees they can't defend.

What has Yorubas ever managed successfully? Yorubas are well known Pen robbers, The reason you Lazy and incompetent lots dominate the private sector is simply because you are well known tribal champion. You lots ruined Nigeria with your Nepotism and incompetence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2015
y1bos again. What do they want in the zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by winniz: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigeria as a country has outlived it's usefulness, it's time for that zoo to break up so that illiterate, paedophile boko.hari can go rule his Almajiri brothers and their Slaves.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2015
hakeem4:
when did you start reaping where bayou didn't sow ?
When the north and Yorubas started dragging another man's oil

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by OfoIgbo: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
y1bos again.
What do they want in the zoo?

It has just been brought to my attention from a very reliable source that Mumu-hammadu took part in the torture and killings of innocent Igbos in July 1966.

So Buhari really hates Igbos. I hope Igbos make sure his 1966 activities are brought to the attention of the International Court of Justice at the Hague.
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by arabbunkum: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2015
Na today you know that one?
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2015
One thing i am igbo full blooded to the core. But I don't join issues with this ohaneze, let them shut up with their ranting about buhari hating igbo. Even if he does I don't blame him after the way he was treated in the south east during the elections. The only advice I have is for him not to take the hatred too far and personal. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by azzima(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015
midolian:
Laff wan kill me o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by azzima(m): 8:18am On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

the way you guys seem to be claiming SS oil these days is becoming very alarming. When did SE start EXPORTING MAJOR oil??SS need to watch these folks with 2 eyes open o because 1 day, they will claim it's their oil

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2015
ijustdey:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/buhari-has-deep-hatred-for-igbo-ohanaeze/

And IGBO Has deepest hatred for BuHari so what's d Noise about?
Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by cooltone: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2015
Am Igbo and in Buhari for now I trust. I will confirm Buhari's hatred for Igbos if he continues with Jonathan's legacy. Jonathan's legacy of neglecting the entire south east in terms of infrastructure. Appointing Stella Oduah and Ihejirika to fatten their pockets while neglecting second Niger Bridge, Onitsha enugu express, enugu PH express, Aba Ikot Ekpene, Owerri Portharcourt express is the real hatred. I suspect an arm of the PDP not Ohaneze making this statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by after1: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dumb old fool, Ondo produces more oil than all your cursed erosion ravaged region. Fastfood security man wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Deep Hatred For Igbo – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2015
after1:

Dumb old fool, Ondo produces more oil than all your cursed erosion ravaged region. Fastfood security man wink cheesy
Why not allow every state manage its resources lets see who will suffer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Ipob Will Not Let You To Know About Isaac Boro-1938-1968 / Osun 2018: Rerun; INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION / IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.