Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). (47289 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by PrinceZahzah(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Who popular help?
u 4 jx ignore angry
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by marieolae(f): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
Lmaoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by PrinceZahzah(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Who popular help?
u 4 jx ignore cheesy
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2015
mikkyphp:

and to know the lecturer involved was one of our favorite back then in our final year days when he was not yet a prof...he is always playful so i knew the pix could be one of his playful sessions during lectures...
this guy just desecrated our Greatest UNIBEST!
don't mind that guy.... let him face the consequences of his actions. Let his immaturity begin to fight him...

Learned UNIBEN student don't behave that way.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by homesteady(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2015
OP how old are you? 10 or 12? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Behira(f): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2015
Spymate:
You're forgiven my son. Go forth and be silly no more. And the church says.. ... ..
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by butanep(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
Seun and lalasticlala and ishilove and obinoscopy,put yourself in that mans shoes ,if u were the one that was a victim of misinformation,won't u try as much as possible to clear the air
I have commented on this thread earlier on but I decided to again because there is no atom of remorse from your counter-comments to those attacking you. Try to show some element of maturity that you are really sorry for your childish act.

I will urge you to be polite in your comments no matter the gravity of the comments because what you did was very wrong. That can cause you an extra year, if the lecturer is not a godly and nice type. So put yourself together, be humble and be matured in your response.

You stand to loss nothing for being jovial and polite. It will show of a truth, you are really sorry.

... just for a minute, I came across one of your comments few months ago, where you said, you graduated from physic department from same university with a second class upper. so what are you still doing in school? Are you running another degree or what?

11 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Exactly, people will do anything to gain popularity and likes on social media. That is why they post false stories on NL, naked pix on FB, and silly #tags on twitter and so on. These are ridiculous acts from immature minds
Akkord4gov:
This is the effect of effort to make front page at all cost like it is a ticket to becoming a millionaire.Have read a lot of stories here cooked so as to make front page.It is a pity.You disgraced your school in the name of front page and you are now asking for forgiveness.Your forgiveness is in the hand of other Uniben Students anyway.Wetin concern Eksuites with Unibenites.lol

...and besides,the kneeling down was so real,u didn't have any evidence to making us think otherwise.Those laughing were just making jest of the mumu guy kneeling down
Don't worry,it happens not only in your school,fear of failure can make any students do the unbelievable and to succumb to any embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by feran15(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
free2ryhme:
I pray this post not make frontpage!
And u can't even spell "final" correctly
How u get admission still dey baffle me
obvious typo.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Caracta(f): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
Kids everywhere...
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by YabaLeftist: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
You've always craved nairaland front page. You got your wish, twice.

By the way, it was obvious the lecturer made that student to kneel down. No apologies or retraction from you will change that glaring fact.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by ITbomb(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
What you don't know about the Internet is that what goes up never come down. Sorry if prof don threaten your academic life, I hope he understands
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
butanep:
don't mind that guy.... let him face the consequences of his actions. Let his immaturity begin to fight him ...

Learned UNIBEN student don't behave that way.

angry BROS, YOU JUST DEY ALL POST DEY SHOUT UNIBEN STUDENT THIS AND THAT, DON'T YOU HAVE WORK DOING undecided

DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS ROOM FROM MISTAKE undecided

SHUT DOWN THAT MOUTH OF YOURS angry
DID HE KILL ANY BODY THAT HE DESERVE THE CONSEQUENCE OF HIS ACTIONS undecided

SOME OF YOUR POST MAKE ME SICK

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
The mumu op is still even claiming undecided
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Seun(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Osisie(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pls, who is this Lalasticala I keep hearing about?
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Sibrah: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Keep fooling urself OP.
The guy was punished for real. What kind of joke lecture is dat, if not a very silly excuse to cover a initial blunder.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Magician1503(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is why I always have a bag of salt with me whenever I'm on NL.

Take every story with a pinch of salt undecided

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by kannymoore(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
He has been banned for 3 months. I didn't want to be too harsh, but I can increase it to 1 year if people want me to do that.

GOD BLESS YOU BRO...

And please..make it a year...so that some of these youngins will learn manners and decorum for once.

Lets bring back the Nairaland of old.. abeg!

2 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by ignis: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Even the initial pics looks like a joke scene.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by M4gunners: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Useless boy you have to forgive yourself first. That Lecturer is someone's Father if you don't know.
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Claroo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
U can even increase it to 11 years sef

I also blame d MOD/SuperMod dat moved such thread to d Frontpage without verification.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by alienvirus: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Seun:
That serves the braggart right.

1 Like

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by drsolob2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
na wa ooo
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by kannymoore(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Claroo:

U can even increase it to 11 years sef

I also blame d MOD/SuperMod dat moved such thread to d Frontpage without verification.

Kpom!
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by debada(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
You are apologising when the deed has already been done. What good can come from your apology?

You didn't even state in the previous post what the student's offense might have been.
From the pix, he might have been making use of his phone or maybe the phone even rang out during class.
As an alumni of Uniben ( Mgt science), I know we are all given rules and the consequences of breaking them by lecturers on the first day.
What if the class was warned of this before hand?

You have put the lecturer under scrutiny by pasting his picture on a public forum and he may be probed. What if he is suspended? Nonsense , you don't deserve to be forgiven angry

3 Likes

Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by Nickymezor(f): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmmm, which kind expensive joke be dis one angry. ..Hez so silly angry
Re: The Final Year Uniben Student Who Knelt Down In Class(the Real Truth). by OgologoDimkpa: 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
unibenstudent1:
where am heading to
The day I saw your post I knew it was lies.
Learning: Never treat anything you posted on social media with levity cos you'll never know the level it'll get to.

Stop rubbishing the name of my Alma Mata-Uniben please sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / SSS Killed Igboho's Relatives In Line With Buhari Shoot-On-Sight Order - Garba / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.