Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well (18553 Views)

Advice Pls: As Beautiful As I Am, Why Am I Still Single At 38? / My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by 400billionman: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2015
Brugo:
No front

Missed call.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by ellechrystal(f): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2015
Eco2580:
Gentlemen watch out!
Hahahahahahahah. My dear. I no fit wear this shit. Lai Lai.
Am beautiful d way I am jor.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it doesn't matter,upload that one pic,lets see what you look like,your complexion

I uploaded the pic. My complexion is niiiiiice.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I uploaded the pic. My complexion is niiiiiice.
you didn't upload any pic
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you didn't upload any pic

Dude, I did.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
ellechrystal:

if you're the girl on your display,then you're my type of girl
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, I did.
nice titties,nice hips,nice shape generally,but you must be a shy girl,why hide your face? Or your daddy is on nairaland?
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
400billionman:

I am seeing a dwarf.

I like tall girls with such Booty.
but there is something I like about short girls sometimes,i like the way they look small beside my 6'3" ass smiley
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
nice titties,nice hips,nice shape generally,but you must be a shy girl,why hide your face? Or your daddy is on nairaland?

lol, I'm far from being shy. I just don't want my pics on the net.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yeah,that's I see. Same here,i hate having my pic online
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

yeah, I see. Same here,i hate having my pic online
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
ellechrystal:

@ your profile picture... are sure you aint wearing it? wink
abi na Nicki minaj picture u put? Lol
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eco2580:

cos ladies are not to be trusted right? grin
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by juddexy2(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

i'd like us to meet for real karate lessons....whatcha say?
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by MRpii(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
chomytex:
She's cute.

Btw how much she pay u for advertisement.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Peezynoni(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't find her body attractive at all, because it's not well proportioned. I prefer an hourglass shape to being small at the top with wide hips, making you look like an ostrich.

She's ok though.
lol true tho...but the ostrich word is deep
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
cos ladies are not to be trusted right? grin
Yes o Bro.
Anyway i wil l verify and let you know what i saw.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
Peezynoni:
lol true tho...but the ostrich word is deep

Ok, well a shape like that reminds me of many things from ostrich-kangaroo, because the top half is significantly smaller than the bottom. Some people pull it off though without looking too out of proportion.

Marilyn Monroe had the perfect body shape imo. Nothing too big. I'm not a fan of big hips, big butts so I tend to appreciate moderate built people with "balanced" bodies.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Peezynoni(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, well a shape like that reminds me of many things from ostrich-kangaroo, because the top half is significantly smaller than the bottom. Some people pull it off though without looking too out of proportion.

Marilyn Monroe had the perfect body shape imo. Nothing too big. I'm not a fan of big hips, big butts so I tend to appreciate moderate built people with "balanced" bodies.
hmmm guess ur body is balanced den
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Peezynoni:
hmmm guess ur body is balanced den

No, not really. It's not! It's just what I like. Us women look at other women's bodies as well & we also have an ideal body type we like or wish we had. I like an hourglass shape- top & bottom equal size with a smaller waist.
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by ellechrystal(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
if you're the girl on your display,then you're my type of girl
Thanks bro
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by ellechrystal(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Eco2580:

Niki ko. I no dey wear am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Job man, u get the contact why u no run am urself nw?
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by MrCork: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Neemcie:
"very hot shape" indeed.

Yansh on display..... Her market don depreciate finish

Mods abeg, advertisement section

^^^^jelosy!!! undecided
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by MrCork: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
chaptersix:
Her name is favour.. She schools at National Open University of Nigeria and she lives in Abuja... She is naturally endowed...m her phone number is 080329651**

...did she reject you?? embarassed
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by iamrealdeji(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks bro
you're welcome sis
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
chaptersix:
Her name is favour.. She schools at National Open University of Nigeria and she lives in Abuja... She is naturally endowed...m her phone number is 080329651**

Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by VaselineJelly: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
dis is d kin girl dat is sweet 2 lik her yansh 4rm behind, up an down, chai! my wife is goin 2 suffa angry
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by rattlesnake(m): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Small 5reasts
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by Engrpj(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
she has underground Ass.....hate doz short legs. *smh*
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by mrkay101(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
What's up with the advert.. Is she missing??
Re: Pics+ Very Hot Shape... And She Is Beautiful As Well by oladeledave: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Do you understand that one of the reasons why individuals are truly focused on today is on account of they are constantly cooped up inside and never truly get out? It's practically like having a fever. You're stuck inside, you don't recognize what to do, and you're stuck in a situation which you're not by any stretch of the imagination OK with. Getting out and having any kind of effect in your life, seeing distinctive things and encountering genuine can truly offer assistance.

1. Reduces the risk of some cancers.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack
3. Less likely to lead to injuries.
4. Reduces stress.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. It’s absolutely free, you don’t have to pay for it.
7. Helps to maintain strong bones.

Read More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Romantic Poem For Your Love Or Foe / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.