Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter (914 Views)

Woman Pours Washer Fluid Instead Of Oil Into Engine, See What Happened / Between Tramigo And MTN C Track / Please The Correct Way Of Setting Side View Mirrors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by oNj(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Pals help out
I understand Tramigo by default is meant to cut power supply to the starter thereby preventing engine start.
This also means the tracker only stops the vehicle when it is not on motion.
I would rather have it cut fuel supply to the engine for immediate engine shutdown.

Please guide me on how to trace my fuel pump power supply cable.
2009 Corolla, Auto

Thanks in advance cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by honmusa(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2015
oNj:
Pals help out
I understand Tramigo by default is meant to cut power supply to the starter thereby preventing engine start.
This also means the tracker only stops the vehicle when it is not on motion.
I would rather have it cut fuel supply to the engine for immediate engine shutdown.

Please guide me on how to trace my fuel pump power supply cable.
2009 Corolla, Auto

Thanks in advance cheesy cheesy cheesy
call autologic @ 08061166316
Re: Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by oNj(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
honmusa:

call autologic @ 08061166316

Thanks a million times for the simplified direction.

I'll give it a trial and get back to you.
Re: Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by honmusa(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
oNj:

U are welcome !!! anytime I am always available for any further questions.

1 Like

Re: Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by honmusa(m): 5:43am On Aug 01, 2015
oNj:

I am a distributor of Tramigo T23 tracker and we currently running a promo https://www.nairaland.com/2241307/bonanza-tramigo-t23-car-tracker.
call 08061166316 to order.

1 Like

Re: Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by oNj(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
How much per unit. Without installation
Re: Setting Tramigo To Cut Fuel Supply, Instead Of Starter by honmusa(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2015
oNj:
How much per unit. Without installation
Depending on the series u are requesting , track, fleet and Magnum. call 08061166316

(1) (Reply)

Renalt Laguna 2000 Repair Manual Needed / Deciphering Mazda Icon On Dash Board / Go My Way – Nigerian Strangers Share Rides To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.