Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? (33682 Views)

Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri / Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

I am boss. You see, it takes just a drop of spermatozoa to impregnate a woman and there's no way one can tell if a prick has entered the 'place' lol.

Not like I'll inform her I'm going to have a paternity test though. It will be done without her knowledge and she'll never know, unless of course the unexpected is the case.

Trust is just not enough to father a child one is uncertain is truly theirs.
ronald wait first, shey for one to do a paternity test, the doctors will take d dna of d baby and d man.. So hw will u take d dna of d baby without she knowing
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by kingsboy12(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Trust ke. Who trust help?

There are too many promiscuous ladies lately and all they understand is money and money. You meet them today and bang them same day even though they're deceiving some guy somewhere that he's their one and only. And then one expect you to trust them just because they're married ba?

It's a foolhardy exercise for a man not to ascertain the true paternity of his kids. Not in this 21st century.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Emaprince: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Dearpreye pls take it easy o

Circumstances differs I must say.
Well,I won't argue d fact she does'nt know who d father is but I think that's carelessness on her part and not irresponsibility

WTF A woman that slept with one man today and sleeps with another man tomorrow is careless and not irresponsible? Do you actually type and post that or you just wanted to justify and irresponsible woman just because she is a woman like you? Or maybe so that people won't blame you when you do same? You even said you don't blame her. Who we go blame? If your bf fukcs you today and then fukc another girl tomorrow, tell me the best way to describe him. Women sef! Promiscuity is the way to go now.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by kingsboy12(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
ronald wait first, shey for one to do a paternity test, the doctors will take d dna of d baby and d man.. So hw will u take d dna of d baby without she knowing

Just a hair or fingernail of d baby, is all you need.

Doing dat of my kids once dey arrive even my wife is aware of my intentions self.
Though i trust my wife but i don't trust Naija doctors (Baby switching tins).
I know wan hear stories dat touch after some years
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
softysparky:

See themgrin
Wetin we do ? grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol, ordinary ear bud does that job with ease.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
kingsboy12:

Just a hair or fingernail of d baby, is all you need.

Doing dat of my kids once dey arrive even my wife is aware of my intentions self.
Though i trust my wife but i don't trust Naija doctors (Baby switching tins).
I know wan hear stories dat touch after some years
no, u dnt get, I mean takin d dna of d unborn baby... Cux I watched an american movie where a lady had sex wit two men and she got pregnant.. She doesn't knw d true father and she took some of d husband"s hair and gav it to d doctor.. And later, d result was out
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, ordinary ear bud does that job with ease.
I mean an unborn baby ooo
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I mean an unborn baby ooo
You can take her fluid. wink
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
alryt...
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Just comb his hair and take the comb to the doctor. Finito! grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Just comb his hair and take the comb to the doctor. Finito! grin
I was talkn abt takin d dna of d unborn baby... Truckpusher has already told me hw its done..
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I was talkn abt takin d dna of d unborn baby... Truckpusher has already told me hw its done..
I only told you what should be done and not how you could do it.

Taking a human fluid from the vagina requires meticulous planning and the highest level of deceit.

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
I only told you what should be done and not how you could do it.

Taking a human fluid from the vagina requires meticulous planning and the highest level of deceit.
alryt..
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt..
grin
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by adconline(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
ibisko04:

Misplaced paternity does not go with one tribe.
It's a general disease plaguing the human race.
Some people have a way of identifying their offspring by body marks or certain parts of the body always comes out in the same way.
I have a friend whose children always comes with six fingers on the left hand.
Even, when the guy strayed away from home. The product came with six fingers in his left hand.
We all have to take a closer look at our offspring's, you will notice something similar in appearance among them either way.
Science vs subjective traditional belief.. I'll choose science any day! Ever head of mutation??
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin we do ? grin
No be you dey drop dollar per open
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
softysparky:

No be you dey drop dollar per open
Buhahahaha..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
Blessed are those who don't see but believes...
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by ibisko04: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
adconline:

Science vs subjective traditional belief.. I'll choose science any day! Ever head of mutation??
Where there are doubts about paternity of a child, a DNA testing to clear the mind should not be rules out.
Scientific proofs is good, but I am still maintaining that you can always know how to identify your children.
Some extended family even use to have same features either facial expression or something like their ears. e g. M K O children.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by seangy4konji: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Heaven only knows...
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by kingsboy12(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:
no, u dnt get, I mean takin d dna of d unborn baby... Cux I watched an american movie where a lady had sex wit two men and she got pregnant.. She doesn't knw d true father and she took some of d husband"s hair and gav it to d doctor.. And later, d result was out
Not sure we have d equipment here in Naija to conduct DNA in unborn child.
Dat one is very expensive and risky because they have to get contact with d woman's worm.

Truckpusher:

Bros im not sure of dis o. Abeg goggle am
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by 1miccza: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
Asito:
I also blame this on the ignorance of nigerian men. Nigerian men will only consider paternity test if the baby is an imbe or dwarf angry :/

You are right it happened to my blood brother till date he would never agree that those kids are not his even when we have shown him some considerable physical live evidence...

1 Like

Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by tpiander: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
ibisko04:

Scientific proofs is good, but I am still maintaining that you can always know how to identify your children.
Some extended family even use to have same features either facial expression or something like their ears. e g. M K O children.

I think if you slept with your wife and got her pregnant, that means the baby is yours.

Unless you manufacture various types of dna in different spermatozoa, in which case somebody should cook up a story about that.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by armadeo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
My son is still asking his mum forbthae suit he was wearing in a picture.

It was my picture as a baby.

No doubt there.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank God I half dided my own partenity test.eleko1,vickyrotex,barcanista,temitemi,rokiatu,seun half you does yours?
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by kumbalo2014: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
softysparky:

And you guys still complain when we play hard to get or say no to sex.
We go kill ourselves for unaa

You know what is right, don't you? so do it.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by ronald4lif(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

DNA test is carried out either by taking mouth or blood samples from the individual involve. So if I go out with the child and visit the hospital from there how would the mom know we went to the hospital. She be winch ni
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by lapo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
But don't let's heap all the blames on women. Remember, it takes two. Both sexes have a role to play to sanitize the decaying institution of marriage.
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's only a hoodlum that will get a woman pregnant and allow her to give it to another man. tongue
grin grin grin

May God save men from unfaithful women...
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by ApexTitan(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Cutehector:

Baby saliva perhaps. smiley
Re: Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? by 9jatatafo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
honeric01:

Meaning trusting a woman is like telling an eraser not to be a friend to a pencil? grin

Of course but women are demons that crave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / When You Are Not Sexually Compartible With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.