Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ (27530 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Northern Senators Over Nigeria's Unity. Photos / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by busyflexz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nice thought bro,u deserve these beautiful babe lol
Idrismusty97:
Irrespective of their regions, only the corrupt will work against the amiable but "No Nonsense" president.

Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by chigoizie7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
busyflexz:
I love when fools like av no clue that u guys are being fooled

Lolz, who cares?

If u re so pained, get a good lawyer and meet me in court.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Idrismusty97(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
busyflexz:
Nice thought bro,u deserve these beautiful babe lol
Take down the picture of whoever is that, You don't post pictures of friends or families on Nairaland without their consent. I appreciate your comment tho.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
Trash! Is Buhari a senator? He is not even the leader of the Apc according to Liar Mohammed, so what does the vote of confidence passed on the leadership of the senate got to do with President Buhari?

I tire oh! Its well, PMB should be careful of what he is doing with the Senate and Reps....

1 Like

Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by wiseoneking: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

http://thenationonlineng.net/motion-22-apc-northern-senators-working-against-buhari/
IS APC A CULT NOW. Cant members have the free choice to support their own. By what i am seeing in the red house, APC is in minority in the real sense of it why PDP is in majority with extra 22 members, with only APC in name but PDP in heart. Is a shame that they are playing opposition in the country. Thats a change. It is a pity
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Lawsimon(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
frankyychiji:
Not to mention Tinubu, Fashola, Oshiomole, Amosun,Aregberascal, the chicken of Ubima and finally the slowpoke from south east who also happens to be my governor...yes, the one dressed like a clown when he was invited to USA last week! undecided

Kwakwanso too.
This is serious. Lolsss

1 Like

Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by porka: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=13pt]Cowards!

They are not working against APC again, they are working against Buhari?

Bloody cowards!

Endorsing Saraki is working against Buhari now; Saraki is now Buhari's opponent according to The Nation.

They have already conceded that APC is long dead. Even the dullard couldn't remember the name in America.

And who are their southern counterparts working against, Tinubu?[/size]
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Orkpekyandega(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
IS APC A CULT NOW. Cant members have the free choice to support their own. By what i am seeing in the red house, APC is in minority in the real sense of it why PDP is in majority with extra 22 members, with only APC in name but PDP in heart. Is a shame that they are playing opposition in the country. Thats a change. It is a pity

You know that politics is a game of interest. So passing a vote of confidence on the Senate President whom most of you know was not the original or glorified/annointed APC candidate seems to be a slap on the face of the ruling party, knowing fully well how PDP supported his candidature which he eventually succeeded or rather won. The Senators may be right to have passed the vote of confidence. But the message it signals to other party members might be different. Don't also forget in a hurry, the dust that rose from the battle that produced the Senate President is yet to disappear from the minds of the aggrieved parties. My opinion though.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Ephemmm: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
God will punish THe Nation newspaper for bringing tribal politics into National interest

Before you kill yourself on Tinubu, who has always been your headache, click on https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=HEu6VYXKDqHv8weG9q_oDg&gws_rd=ssl#q=senators+that+pass+vote+of+confidence+in+Saraki%3F

Were all these source from Tinubu alone? TANoids sha...
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Ephemmm: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
winniz:
Tinubu the bigoted local champion, they are working against the Daura dullardd cos they supported Saraki? Is Saraki not a northerner as well?

You are simply whining cos you failed in your attempt to control the Senate by imposing your stooge on them, you expected them to start trouble with Saraki but most of them have abandoned you. This greedy, hate filled drug baron should go back to Regional politics since he seems good at that.

How people like you reason like a chicken is absolutely astonishing. Was Tinubu the owner of all these sources https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=HEu6VYXKDqHv8weG9q_oDg&gws_rd=ssl#q=senators+that+pass+vote+of+confidence+in+Saraki%3F?
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by DJBIGGY(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

http://thenationonlineng.net/motion-22-apc-northern-senators-working-against-buhari/

Wetin concern buhari... he has said anything concerning the legislative chamber is not his business.... so keep voting confidence on saraki. it is not affecting him in any way

1 Like

Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by christinie(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by bluecircle470: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
God will punish THe Nation newspaper for bringing tribal politics into National interest

God will punish you too
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by JKisOK(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
The Nation newspapers need our pity for publishing this kind of report -pure hatchet job. From all indications, The Nation is doing a hatchet job for its paymasters. There is no shred of investigation in this report, no attribution, no source. This is a pity, The Nation.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by agama4u2nv: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
you are the one misinterpreting the content

God will punish you too[/quote]
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by kb77: 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Saraki will die like a goat e dat office e will not b able to finish that tenure God punish d wicked 4uk betrayer
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by M4gunners: 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
Okon bring me one bottle of wine please. The drama is about to start again.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
What a scattered administration.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by drealaz24(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
PDP divisive tactics again. bware of people deceiving people. shikena
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by tonychristopher: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
one of the newspapers I don't buy even if they give me a complimentary copy in flight is THE NATION ...if they giv it to me I will just dash it to iya basira to use it clean her anus

thats by the way

why is it that when an APC member thinks out of the box he is working against pmb

do they want gringos or flock as senators

I think APC dude in boyrdillon should grow up

well as of baba I don't blame him I blame old age and its associated malady such as amnesia and slow to act
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by farem: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
merry02:
The nation Tinubu again!
Some people need to 'breathe' Tinubu to stay alive
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by tony47(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

please stop spreading this kind of news,the senate is an entity arms of it own,let them decide what is good for them.
Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by mrajims(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmm i de laugh dis senetors. its matter of time. waiting patiently with my pvc to vote out all the politicians that want to frustrate this govnment undecided

1 Like

Re: Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ by Happiness87(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
PassingShot:
Can't be far from the truth. After all, we know that the CORE difference between APC and PDP is PMB/VPYO.
to hell and lagoon with your propaganda, you tinubu's robot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu on Winning Ondo Polls (photo) / How States Stand In Minimum Wage Talks / Three Times Nigerians Forced Buhari To Speak On Burning Issues In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.