Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,143 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. (950 Views)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by TIDDOLL(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2015
No freedom of male friends,No freedom of wears,No this,No that. A female friend asked if I think its OK,sincerely i think not,got ma own motives doh,think she's considering already.Ladies what's your take on this plzz.. "The guy is outta school already and she's just starting"

Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by redvektor(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
how can I comment when I don't understand ur write up
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2015
Will never marry while am still am undergraduate. undecided undecided. Don't want that wahala for now. angry undecided
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by TIDDOLL(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2015
redvektor:
how can I comment when I don't understand ur write up
ND what part don't you understand? cause it looks pretty easy to decipher to me.
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Mznaett: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
I can't o

pls

lemme enjoy small 2 cry
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by forandy(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2015
bestdeals0:
Will never marry while am still am undergraduate. undecided undecided. Don't want that wahala for now. angry undecided
chill, when I'm ready for you, you will see, you will know cool  
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Dygeasy(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Mznaett:
I can't o

pls

lemme enjoy small 2 cry
Enjoy what exactly?
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Gurgle(f): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2015
No, never

It depends how old the lady in question is

If you just entered school at the normal age then why should you marry sharp like that, whats the rush?

University changes people beyond measure and is an experience best had individually, not with some fellow breathing down your neck all the time, asking you where you are every 5 mins
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by falconey(m): 6:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Mznaett:
I can't o

pls

lemme enjoy small 2 cry

enjoy the study of dickonology and blowjobilism
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Mznaett: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2015
Dygeasy,,everything that is enjoyable @that stage

Falconey,,you're a naughty type pls go away jor lol
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Dygeasy(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Mznaett:
Dygeasy,,everything that is enjoyable @that stage
Ehn. That's what I'm asking o
Re: Can You Get Married still An Undergraduate?Ladies. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin cheesy
forandy:

chill, when I'm ready for you, you will see, you will know cool  

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On What To Buy For Gf On Her Birthday / The Greatest Advice I Ever Came Across About Marriage / Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.