Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) (63880 Views)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / 6 Very Annoying Things Nigerian Uncles Do [photos] / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by donephi(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2015
Women of my mother's generation a very hard working. They do everything morally right to take good care of their kids.

Women of my generation are...
Try to emulate your mother's and stop planning to become a liability.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by BOWOTO(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2015
igahdavid:
Nigerian women are really hard working
its not a thing of Nationality, A mothers love cannot be compared to anything.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by BOWOTO(m): 11:32am On Jul 30, 2015
its not a thing of Nationality, A mother is a mother.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2015
princeofpeace22:
j

some mothers are witch ??
sorry to say this

Seems you are talking from experience, is yours a witch?
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by lamah(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2015
Nigerian Women are the real women on earth but only those in the villages.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by jerryunit48: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2015
Wow ! Those days are gone
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by beyoncausme: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2015
interesting....
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by ucheokpara100(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2015
shout out to all my friends, i finally made it! FTC!
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by bummyla(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2015
God Bless Our Mothers! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by 2CatWoman: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2015
scooby12:
Yes our mothers don suffer.
Nowadays gals are into runz.

I thought women are supposed to be the weaker sex. Given the current choice I too would choose runz undecided
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by 2CatWoman: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2015
jerryunit48:
Wow ! Those days are gone

No they haven't but I will say AMEN when it happens cheesy
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by chomytex(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
No be lie oh,last year I was at my grannie's at anambra,opposite our houx,a building was going on there,then I saw a woman with low cut among the labourers..she was carrying headpan..I was shocked cos that was my first time of seeing a woman doing such job..I later made enquirers,I was told she's from Ebonyi...women are trying oh..shout out to my mum,despite bein owned 5 months salary...she still struggles to put food on our table.God bless our mothers!!
tchidi:
In Ebonyi state, women work on construction sites, carrying headpan of mixed concrete..
Sights like these are also very common.

God bless all hardworking women all over the country. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by NoRetreat(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Its all for her children. All mothers and wives will live to eat fruit of their labours.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Fhemmmy: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is not what a Nigerian women can do BUT INSTEAD,.what a Nigerian mother can do.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Umuchoke(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
God bless our Nigerian mothers

God help our Nigerian girls
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by dollarlander: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
The funniest thing is that, the husbands of these women may be somewhere having sex with another women, telling them lies of what they cannot do or become.

The women also, because they are desperate to get husband will be sinking all the lies. And they also will soon join the suffering and smiling wagon.

Some families are wicked that, if the husbands of these women are dead and the man has properties that can take care of the wife and the children, they will send parking the woman and the children and take over what do not belong to them.

Human being are wicked.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by hardbody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
igahdavid:
Nigerian women are really hard working

Choi. See skills wey person take collect more likes in one post than i have collected at any 6 months period.

In short if you pity me, dash me 'likes'.......Lol

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by endeedike(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
i truly admire the women of our mother's time..these women saw and lived it all not like the sluts we have now...
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Legendbaba1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
I see dis pics I start cry my MUMMY is d BEST MOTHER MAY ALLAH BE WITH ALL MOTHERHOOD
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Anamachi3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
For Nigerian women, they are hardworking! For Nigeria ladies, not all are industrious.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Maikis(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
This women, are from East, particularly Ebonyi
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by honeric01(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
But aren't men and women equal? what exactly is the issue here?

That women are weaker, less intelligent, of lower level to men?

Except men don't do this, i don't see anything special here.

Maybe na just me.. i treat everyone equal be it male or female, i believe we're equal as long as we're both adult!
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mothers re Supreme! Rest on sweet maama
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Temmytea70(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
ignis:
All I see is a woman driving a bicycle with a drum on her head. Which am very sure it's not only Nigerian women that can do that.

But na ride dem dey ride bicycle nah

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
deebsman1:
Touching, after all said and done, 1 girl will now come from nowhere forming loving you for a son that was trained by such an hardworking working woman, come dey hate the MIL
.Some even wish the innocent mothers death.

.amadioha go punish all the girls hating their MILs and the husbands family.
Iseeee.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by akigbemaru: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
African women working hard.
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by johnmark1234(m): 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
God Bless The Women. Proudly a Nigerian..

#teamgreenwhitegreen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by Olaolohun(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
I pray 4 my mum to liv long inorder to eat the fud of her labour
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by rhythyson: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
Upnepaa:
a typical delta woman,they'v got the strength of an average nigerian man,these are the real women not those ajebutter claiming feminists under there ceiling,may God bless their hustle

Yes oooo and their Men tie wrapper dey drink Monkey tail for House grin

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by halimat38(f): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
tchidi:
In Ebonyi state, women work on construction sites, carrying headpan of mixed concrete..
Sights like these are also very common.

God bless all hardworking women all over the country. embarassed embarassed

can u imagine and our politicians are there with nothing less than billion dollars in there account 'God'is not sleeping ......
Re: See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) by stayblack: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
lalasticlala:
Most Nigerian women are hard working and can do all they could to take care of their children... Some sell their wrappers, deny themselves of some luxurious things, just to take care of their children..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/626671922907082752
GOD BLESS OUR MOTHERS...NO WOMAN,WAY NOR LIKE BETTER THIN,NA MONEY,WAY NOR,DEY.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.