Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover (2496 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Empiredaemperor: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
What are the simplest and glamorous way of proposing to a girlfriend....... Please help
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
in the middle of sex, pause, pop out the question 'will you marry me'....and hear her response. cool cool

1 Like

Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
in the middle of sex, pause, pop out the question 'will you marry me'....and hear her response. cool cool
No wonder romance section is your utmost part of this forum.

2 Likes

Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Yehman(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
And what do u expect to hear?
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
No wonder romance section is your utmost part of this forum.
you can say that again..grin
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Yehman:
And what do u expect to hear?
figure it out
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:
you can say that again..grin
Can I ask you a question?
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

and I was here thinking you were a virgin undecided
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

and I was here thinking you were a virgin undecided
shocked....ask mhizkel, i am.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
Can I ask you a question?
why not.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

shocked....ask mhizkel, i am.

you just made the matter worse grin
if it was prettythicksme that you mentioned, I would have believed you tongue
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

you just made the matter worse grin
if it was prettythicksme that you mentioned, I would have believed you tongue
haaa! we are, we stay together cool
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

why not.
What is something you have tried, but will never do again? (Mind you, we're in romance section.)
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

you stay with mhizkel?
I don't believe you...
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

you stay with mhizkel? I don't believe you...
hmmm...ask her na!
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
What is something you have tried, but will never do again? (Mind you, we're in romance section.)
i dont think there is something i have tried that i wont want to do again (romantically)
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

i dont think there is something i have tried that i wont want to do again (romantically)
Would you rather have love or money?
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

hmmm...ask her na!

i am her uncle's brother sister's boyfriend's pal...so I would know if you guys stay together cheesy
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
Would you rather have love or money?
love superceeds, it knows no bound.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

i am her uncle's brother sister's boyfriend's pal...so I would know if you guys stay together cheesy
hehehehehehe...in that case, you wont know.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

love superceeds, it knows no bound.
What is the worst aspect of dating that you never wish to encounter?
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
What is the worst aspect of dating that you never wish to encounter?
lies & small diicks cool
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

ok, let me give you this simple test. You fail it, you become a liar...agreed?
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

ok, let me give you this simple test. You fail it, you become a liar...agreed?
hehehehehe....mhizkel sweerie come & bail me out o!
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

lies & small diicks cool
If unfortunately, you encounter the small dick aspect, how'd you react? Would you let him know you're not satisfied, or not?
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
If unfortunately, you encounter the small disk aspect, how'd you react? Would you let him know you're not satisfied, or not?
yea i will & because i love him & love knows no bound, i will advice for enlargement.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe....mhizkel sweerie come & bail me out o!

agreed? tongue
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

agreed? tongue
i am not bt ask.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Sveen: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

yea i will & because i love him & love knows no bound, i will advice for enlargement.
If you was to see me naked, which part of my unclad body will your eyes linger on.
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by vizkiz: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Midehi:

i am not bt ask.

what is the colour of our house? grin
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
Sveen:
If you was to see me naked, which part of my unclad body will your eyes linger on.
your hairy chest!
Re: How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:

what is the colour of our house? grin
your house? i have not bn to your house na

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Half-sister's Fone Rings More Than 30 Times Everyday / My New Ride I Thankgod (photo) / How Do I Carry On After 7years Without Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.