Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (56191 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by debada(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin grin grin

Gay spirit indeed.
It goes to show how gullible Africans are. Ignorance is truly Africans' downfall.

Every little thing is taken as end time signs. I weep for Africa cry

I would rather say its hypnosis...
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Weah96: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Candyrain:
See wahala ooo

This one is not a man of God ooo, this is man of lucifer, God can't be casting the spirit of homosexuality into his creation. Devil at work, the man of lucifer needs deliverance asap.

So where did homosexuality come from? The perfect God was the one who created EVERYTHING including the devil. He saw that everything was good after creating it.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by genpriest(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
All of shouting 'the end is near', how many of you have repented?........The Bible and the Holy Spirit is all we need now.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Twaci:

Aint it the same dude that fed his congregation weavons and later on snakes? Now this?

When are we going accept this so-called pastor is a demon in human form and is just looking for ways to tarnish God's name and image?

Abeg make una lock am up and throway d key before Rev. Kings' actions would be repeated angry

Gay wedding took place in ph over the weekend , will update on pics.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Neyo5050: 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
This so called pastor and his entire arena should be confiscated and seized from existence. His ways are not righteous undecided kiss cry
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Stoopid acting. Believe dat bullshiiiit and you will believe that prophet mohammed is a christain
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by chigoizie7(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Twaci:

Aint it the same dude that fed his congregation weavons and later on snakes? Now this?

When are we going accept this so-called pastor is a demon in human form and is just looking for ways to tarnish God's name and image?

Abeg make una lock am up and throway d key before Rev. Kings' actions would be repeated angry

My dear, religion is now d opium of the masses, only if people will and can reason.

I have 4 videos of "miracles gone bad" , I mean videos of some pastors trying to perform miracles and it was casted.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Weah96: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
chigoizie7:

My dear, religion is now d opium of the masses, only if people will and can reason.

I have 4 videos of "miracles gone bad" , I mean videos of some pastors trying to perform miracles and it was casted.

Create a new thread and post them there. I wan c.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by redsun(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Mad Africans. Everyday is a melancholy and it seem very real to them.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Anas09: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
I had a video of this same guy, preaching about jesus feeding 5thousand men, he commanded his congregation to eat raw grass as food. Something was different about the memebers, they acted like they were under a spell. Just like zoomies. In the congregation, there were other people on red uniform who acted normal, and those ones had canes to flock anyone who refused to do as the pastor commanded.
I was so shock at how much grass these people ate. When they were told to go back into the church, some refused, they were engrossed in the grass eating business, that the audleys wipped them up. Some pulled some grass and took into the church.
Thank God for internet, this man's true identity will come out soon. One thing I don't like about christianity is that, the body of christ allow anything to happen. How can this be allowed?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by jedyjedy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2015
With that last pic, e be like say d thing wey enter dat guy pass gay spirit o, na yaba tins loading. grin
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Weah96: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2015
Anas09:

One thing I don't like about christianity is that, the body of christ allow anything to happen. How can this be allowed?

Makes sense, there is no God. This is exactly what the planet would look like if there wasn't a God. If this guy lived in the bible, as a character, he would be dead. In the bible, God killed 42 children who screamed " bald man" at a bald man. He didn't bother the parents of the children who didn't raise them right.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by gabicon: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
I can never say anything against any man that says he serves the lord whether his of God or not.

God said his judgement will start from the church so its left for the almighty to do so
www.

Abeg open your eyes, God is not in the business of puting foul spirits in people instead He is setting them free from it. The only spirt God inputs into people is His holy spirit and it sure isn't gay. Finally look into the bible on the life of Jesus, the apostles, and the early church there was never a time they impacted an evil spirit into anyone.

It is our duty to pass judgements based on the word of God like Paul did on the man that was sleeping with his step mother in the church at Corinth.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
How can a handsome man such this be so deluded?
See waste of specimen!
Chain! e no go better for who do this pastor like this.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
How can such a handsome man be so deluded?

See waste of specimen!

Chai! e no go better for who do this pastor like this.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
I can never say anything against any man that says he serves the lord whether his of God or not.

God said his judgement will start from the church so its left for the almighty to do so
www.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!

It is your duty as a Christian to speak out against charlatans like these.

God has given us reason to discern between those who truly follow him and those fakers who only claim it.

Do not let you cowardice and fear of perhaps making an error prevent you from doing your duty.

God will understand and will NOT condemn you IF you make an error. (Hard to in this case, any retard can see this fool is NO man of God)

It is a much greater sin to allow evil to flourish because of cowardice!

Speak out and shame the devil!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by natas22: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!

It is your duty as a Christian to speak out against charlatans like these.

God has given us reason to discern between those who truly follow him and those fakers who only claim it.

Do not let you cowardice and fear of perhaps making an error prevent you from doing your duty.

God will understand and will NOT condemn you IF you make an error. (Hard to in this case, any retard can see this fool is NO man of God)

It is a much greater sin to allow evil to flourish because of cowardice!

Speak out and shame the devil!

Nice analysis bro, you are all correct except of one thing the part you said of been a coward I laugh bro its just the opposite lol
www.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by natas22: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
gabicon:

Abeg open your eyes, God is not in the business of puting foul spirits in people instead He is setting them free from it. The only spirt God inputs into people is His holy spirit and it sure isn't gay. Finally look into the bible on the life of Jesus, the apostles, and the early church there was never a time they impacted an evil spirit into anyone.

It is our duty to pass judgements based on the word of God like Paul did on the man that was sleeping with his step mother in the church at Corinth.

Bulls eye you just nailed it, you are truly an analyst. Thanks for putting me through I just learnt something's now
www.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

Nice analysis bro, you are all correct except of one thing the part you said of been a coward I laugh bro its just the opposite lol
www.

Then condemn these charlatans - its that simple!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by deebrain(m): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
igahdavid:
I don't really know what this world is turning into
You guys should permit me to use the phrase
"END TIME THINGS"

My first time of being first to ......
and its a Topic of an Anti Christ that turns people into Gay

GOD FORBID BAD THING

Guy, you are permitted to say or shout it for 2015 times! END TIME THINGS!!!!

Im almost weeping at how low Satan can take mankind to!

All i can say at this is (in Phyno's voice) J E S U!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
deebrain:

Guy, you are permitted to say or shout it for 2015 times! END TIME THINGS!!!!

Im almost weeping at how low Satan can take mankind to!

All i can say at this is (in Phyno's voice) J E S U!

Satan merely points the way but these FAKE PASTORS lead the charge in that direction!

Meanwhile the gullible fools rush to protect their beloved 'men of God' simply because they have little understanding of true Christianity!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by mrsuccessful(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
mordouc:
We kon carry you for your awse now now

Na joke o!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by 2scorehigh(m): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hahahahahaha

Caitlyn Jenner must hear this!

S/he should come and see the pastor that was responsible for his transformation!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Tycoach: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmm Na wa ooo [url]Tycoach..com[/url]
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by matiandu(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Just bring the mad maN to nigeria so that I will be among those that will stone him to death
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by wiseoneking: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

www.
You are wrong. You got to speak out against this evil. Assuming your son was th "victim" what would you do. You will still not speak. Evil rules the world when the righteous remain silence. Dont wait until it comes to you before you condem it. It is like a cancer. Is good to speak against evil when it is obvious. You aint judging any thing. John the Baptist, paul and even our Lord Jesus spoke against the evil in their days. You may be taking by such spirit when you remain mute for a long time. Speak!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by natas22: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:
You are wrong. You got to speak out against this evil. Assuming your son was th "victim" what would you do. You will still not speak. Evil rules the world when the righteous remain silence. Dont wait until it comes to you before you condem it. It is like a cancer. Is good to speak against evil when it is obvious. You aint judging any thing. John the Baptist, paul and even our Lord Jesus spoke against the evil in their days. You may be taking by such spirit when you remain mute for a long time. Speak!

Good day bro, thanks for your advice you are correct
www.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by MduZA: 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
ilawanson44:
[size=18pt]South Africans disgracing Africa since 300BC[/size] angry angry

they are disgracing themselves not Africa...remember they don't regard themselves as one of you

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Abeg make them arrange lynche this beast.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Btruth: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
madridguy:
ANTI-CHRIST EVERYWHERE.

You are right. But wait oooo, what is the plural of anti-chirist self?

embarassed
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
wiseoneking:

How very correct! We need MANY more people who think as you do. Apathy and cowardice are the allies of Satan!
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by lexy2014: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamUdo:
You don't need Holy spirit to tell you that there is something wrong with this pastor and his congregation. Dariz God ooo!!! lipsrsealed
D funny thing is that if I were in that vicinity, members of d church will c me and invite me 4 one of their miracle services. They will say "come and b blessed"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari" / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere: A Homeless Man Turned General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.