Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,363 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) (56430 Views)

Pastor Lesego Daniels Gives Flowers To Members To Eat. Photos / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 / Apostle Suleman Buys Toyota Car For His Church Member(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
matiandu:
Just bring the mad maN to nigeria so that I will be among those that will stone him to death
Guy 4get that thing. D guy go still pull crowd if he comes here as long as he can guarantee signs and wonders. U will c heavy security around d dude
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by IdJack(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Wonders they say will never end.....This is really SAD, My people are destroy for lack of Understanding.

The More you look the less you see.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by ufelove(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
grin
Why is the guy dancing *shakitibobo* on the floor?. Is that also pastors command?
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by redsun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Did anybody see the recent BBC two documentary that shows Ghana as the worse place in the world to be disable? Africa is so primitively backward and the system so systemless.

Somebody should look it up and post it here.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by crystalzoe: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
I can never say anything against any man that says he serves the lord whether his of God or not.

God said his judgement will start from the church so its left for the almighty to do so
www.
that means u choose to bask in ignorance. what this man is doing is wrong and saying so does not mean ur judging him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2015
igahdavid:
I don't really know what this world is turning into
You guys should permit me to use the phrase
"END TIME THINGS"

My first time of being first to ......
and its a Topic of an Anti Christ that turns people into Gay

GOD FORBID BAD THING

I believe a major generality of the world are gullible to a fault. this is caused by their staunch belief in Spiritualism rather than reality. in their minds they have forged superstition with reality thus making it very easy for fraudulent men of God to fleece their intelligence of whatever commonsense remains..
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by iamord(m): 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:
I can never say anything against any man that says he serves the lord whether his of God or not.

God said his judgement will start from the church so its left for the almighty to do so
www.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nuella222(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
There's a big difference btw God nd god, nd this man is truely a man of god. In the last pic, they show him and the god he serve hanging...that thing look like cow's head with black eye. shocked
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
END TIME IS AT HAND.

Things that never happened are happening,
God stated it in the Bible and it is happening.

God help your children.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by cnnamoko(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2015
Some were called. Others were flashed undecidedSome were called. Others were flashed
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by toprealman: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nollywood part 9
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2015
MightyD:
END TIME IS AT HAND.
Things that never happened are happening,
God stated it in the Bible and it is happening.
God help your children.

Fake pastors have been around from the beginning of Christianity and will be there to the end, which is NOT I am sure anytime soon so don't worry!

Sorry to disappoint those who wish Christianity to be all doom and gloom rather than a joyous celebration of life with Gods wonderful Universe that is only just starting to unfold (Sadly fundamentalism attracts such 'end time idiots') but ALL you need to know about the 'end times' is summed up in Matthew 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Fools have been prophesying 'end times' for at least a thousand years now! They will be for many more thousands.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2015
natas22:

www.
shut up! Omg! What's wrong with people! Call a spade what it is. Stop typing rubbish. He should be arrested.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by Olabisi247live: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Mumu dey follow mumu,pls pray and watch[b][/b]ote author=lalasticlala post=36427818]South African Pastor who made members eat snakes, commands gay spirit to enter member

The South African pastor, Lesego Daniel, who was arrested and eventually released for feeding church members with snakes, is in the News again.

See what they posted on their facebook page ''End Times Disciples Ministries'' :

https://m.facebook.com/351175848381100/photos/pcb.488813397950677/488813144617369/?type=1&source=48
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=351175848381100

[/quote]

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by tirith(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Funny how the gay spirit is manifested by the guys sudden feminine behaviour like that is the absolute and physical prove of its gayness and feeding into the ignorant stereotype associated with gays cos i bet no one will believe if he said he liked guys, and i wonder what a pastor is doing with a gay spirit. Dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by natas22: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2015
loksman:
shut up! Omg! What's wrong with people! Call a spade what it is. Stop typing rubbish. He should be arrested.

Thank you, I wish you a wonderful day
www.
Re: Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) by amparas(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2015
rev kings in d making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.