Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria (90411 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For HORECA Manager / Job Opportunity At Guinness Nigeria Plc, January 2017 / (New)entry-level Sales Executives Vacancy At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Maybe till i get Buhari's signature b4 you guys tell us the positions u applied for. Na wa o
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ziezy(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:
Maybe till i get Buhari's signature b4 you guys tell us the positions u applied for. Na wa o
grin grin which guys ? Quote them nah ..so they can know yuh referring to them abi
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2015
ziezy:
grin grin which guys ? Quote them nah ..so they can know yuh referring to them abi
Lol.... dem no dem sef...
Plus the typical Nigerian answering a question with a question. grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2015
ziezy:

How is d practise test like...I'm thinking of using laptop instead of d mobile app cos I of data esp
I dropped a pm for u
ziezy:
Lol.... dem no dem sef...
Plus the typical Nigerian answering a question with a question. grin
mooyewhy:
yes I got it. it's just like a video call so after answering those question u gonna upload it to the cloud. but the interview ID is your email address u registered with. u can use laptop or Fone it was stated in the mail
Cuchullin:

when did u finish your assessment?
Even u. grin

Oya e da awa lohun
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by anopworld(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2015
I dont know why Nigerians are like dis ooooooooo...some got mail for digital interview some did not get... ok...... dose dat got dis digital interview stuff sud pls try and mention the role or position they apply for nah... at least dis wud give dose of dat did not get dis digital interview mail to have an idea of how d recruitment is going on...

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2015
anopworld:
I dont know why Nigerians are like dis ooooooooo...some got mail for digital interview some did not get... ok...... dose dat got dis digital interview stuff sud pls try and mention the role or position they apply for nah... at least dis wud give dose of dat did not get dis digital interview mail to have an idea of how d recruitment is going on...
Your head dey there....
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
mooyewhy:
yes I got it. it's just like a video call so after answering those question u gonna upload it to the cloud. but the interview ID is your email address u registered with. u can use laptop or Fone it was stated in the mail
Bros abeg kindly tell us what role you applied for. The tension here is getting high and you're not taking cognisance of it. Gracias!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Valendo: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
All of you asking for one information or the other, what's all the anxiety all about? Have they succeeded? You should even be happy that you still have time to prepare. The thing is if you like kill yourself or not if you are not going to get the offer you won't get it. Nobody is saying that curiosity is not good but wen it seems "they" are not ready to answer you then face front as well. The best way to go about it is not to take it as a do or die thing. Look @ those that applied in 2013, what's d outcome?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ziezy(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Godditex:
Bros abeg kindly tell us what role you applied for. The tension here is getting high and you're not taking cognisance of it. Gracias!

I applied for finance..did d test & got d digital interview mail ...lobatan

@valendo ..y u con set p on ths ish nah ..na here person go sidown dey fflw thread..? no be wen person get time person go con reply..take it easy o abeg..ur mail is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by haywhyfoluso: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2015
finance
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Valendo:
All of you asking for one information or the other, what's all the anxiety all about? Have they succeeded? You should even be happy that you still have time to prepare. The thing is if you like kill yourself or not if you are not going to get the offer you won't get it. Nobody is saying that curiosity is not good but wen it seems "they" are not ready to answer you then face front as well. The best way to go about it is not to take it as a do or die thing. Look @ those that applied in 2013, what's d outcome?
O chim o.... undecided
Na drunk pple full 2013 thread
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by engrrichie92(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
For those that applied for supply...has anyone gone beyond the feedback stage
... so I'll know if what I got's actually their version of regret mail and stop being expectant...anyone?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2015
engrrichie92:
For those that applied for supply...has anyone gone beyond the feedback stage
... so I'll know if what I got's actually their version of regret mail and stop being expectant...anyone?
I applied for supply. Am yet to get any mail.
Lets hope its just finance
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by mooyewhy(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Godditex:
am sorry...it's d ongoing graduate trainee by Guinness..n I applied for graduate finance trainee..it was after d assessment I got a mail from them for the digital interview, though I haven't done d interview for now sha

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by akin7686(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
For those that applied for Supply abeg make una take chill pills. I guess it's not yet our turn. grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by anopworld(m): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Nice one… Peeps are now responding …dats wot am talking about..Lets try to help eachother so as not keep others in the dark.. Seems from the look out of things, its only dose dat applied for FINANCE role have gotten the Digital Interview mail for now. I applied for Human Resources (HR) no digital interview mail for now.

For as many dose dat has gotten or will still get the digital interview stuff, pls feel free to come out to tell d house plus d role or position u applied for.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:
O chim o.... undecided
Na drunk pple full 2013 thread

You don really smoke...for that utterance!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2015
deturla:

You don really smoke...for that utterance!
Brother Derurla.... maka y na!
Look at that thread b4 u roar on me.
I was just kidding o! Mbok undecided
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by odohprecious: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Why are u guys getting it twisted. That mail is the fist to come after submitting. Then the other one which u guys are calling negative is the second to follow with ur personality report. That's not a negative mail. The mail clearly states dat u will use dis repport in the future in THIS RECRUITMENT or others. Which means ur stilll in the race pending further feedback. Everyone got thesame mail so does it mean everyone failed. No matter how sugar coated, that's not what a regret mail looks like. If u wanna speculate whether ur still in or not, the content of the pdf feedback should be a better pointer and not the entire body of the mail.
got a mail telling me to complete an online video interview with diageo, does anyone know the likely questions?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
odohprecious:

got a mail telling me to complete an online video interview with diageo, does anyone know the likely questions?
What position did u apply for?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by odohprecious: 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:
What position did u apply for?
I applied for a finance
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:

Brother Derurla.... maka y na!
Look at that thread b4 u roar on me.
I was just kidding o! Mbok undecided

Lol.....wanted to call you out....no offence, just kidding too grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by philfrey08: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
deturla:

Lol.....wanted to call you out....no offence, just kidding too grin
Tupu ha kwo ihe ozo
Ka m wopu
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by matilda02(f): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
So I guess ds is hw it goes,depends on d role u applied 4,sales didn't do assessment,only finance got d digital interview mail..ryt?..ok,wrong den
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Abusitamuno: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:
You don't need his signature, I applied for HR. You?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sales' applicants did the two online assessments.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Cersei: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hi guys, Anyone for supply function pass the role fit assessment? Just took it and they said 'unfortunately my answers don't fit blah blah.... Just want to know who was successful in taking the scenario test
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
philfrey08:

Ma je ki nbinu si e o!
Okay o... angry
Kipirup
Lol

AR u really a guy? U sound gal... Or maybe you are gay lipsrsealed
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by eipreel(f): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beht why haven't I gotten digital interview invite na After telling me they look forward to speaking with me soon sad okay maybe mine will be analogue grin

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by matilda02(f): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cersei:
Hi guys,
Anyone for supply function pass the role fit assessment?
Just took it and they said 'unfortunately my answers don't fit blah blah....
Just want to know who was successful in taking the scenario test
yea,I took d scenario test...supply
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by obaxlove(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
I applied for supply.... and I got the digital interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.