Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria (90589 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting For HORECA Manager / Job Opportunity At Guinness Nigeria Plc, January 2017 / (New)entry-level Sales Executives Vacancy At Guinness Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ziezy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
geobukky:

... Lol... I jes wanna b sure... We can't b too careful... Dia is this odd feeling that it's dis interview between us and appointment letter...I mean dis is the interview, it's Usually final... More like Diageo jes start from semifinal... and tanx

oh u think it is ?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Please can anyone tell us the types of questions asked... Even if you can't remember the exact question!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by deturla: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
juliuslongman:
[color=#990000][/color]
Please can anyone tell us the types of questions asked... Even if you can't remember the exact question!
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
ziezy:

oh u think it is ?
Bro my interview said upload is 89mb Pls kindly reply ASAP
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ziezy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
geobukky:

Bro my interview said upload is 89mb Pls kindly reply ASAP
that's d required data size i guess..d volume it'll upload after d test won't be up to that

Sorry for late response
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by MacMaster01(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
faith2ogesco:
lol. Bros free me na. U never hear d story grin

bro longtime o
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
ziezy:
that's d required data size i guess..d volume it'll upload after d test won't be up to that

Sorry for late response
wic position u apply my interview was meant to be 15mins tho MY questions refuse to load from number 6 Sha... The inbuilt pdf files no show at all. . . Am out probably
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
MacMaster01:

bro longtime o
Really ... Pre-work vacation or u have move to romanceland... Hope u are good
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by MacMaster01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
geobukky:

Really ... Pre-work vacation or u have move to romanceland... Hope u are good
romanceland ke, it's work that's keeping me off NL for now, will b bk in full soon tho
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Same wiv me..my pdf questions didn't show and I wrote in the answer space that itdidnt show, even d video response it didn't
geobukky:
wic position u apply my interview was meant to be 15mins tho MY questions refuse to load from number 6 Sha... The inbuilt pdf files no show at all. . . Am out probably
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Dexnuel(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
ITAB:
Same wiv me..my pdf questions didn't show and I wrote in the answer space that itdidnt show, even d video response it didn't

Please,can I use my phone to take the test?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by matilda02(f): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Pls m i d only who hasn't heard 4rm them since d feedback mail?...applied 4 supply btw

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
I used a laptop and some things didn't show, so I dnt knw how the phone will act
Dexnuel:

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
ITAB:
Pls send your complaint ASAP... Check the invite and prep mail you received..they both carry different mails... Pls send complaint to the 2.... na God I take beg u... If we plenty dy will consider....I later checked the website with normal browser to discover they are having server issues... Was saying something like system not accessible at the moment.... Goodnight
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
ITAB:
I used a laptop and some things didn't show, so I dnt knw how the phone will act
Dexnuel:

I used my phone with the app dy suggested I was even angry I didn't stick to my pc... If na final interview dy shud let us do it in person ooo... It's worth the risk... Dy pay really fat... And maybe is bcuz of their site issue or that the first time experience is nt friendly but am forced to concur that e-interview is shit...
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
I took the online survey and complained bitterly about it
geobukky:

Pls send your complaint ASAP... Check the invite and prep mail you received..they both carry different mails... Pls send complaint to the 2.... na God I take beg u... If we plenty dy will consider....I later checked the website with normal browser to discover they are having server issues... Was saying something like system not accessible at the moment.... Goodnight
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Dexnuel(m): 12:54am On Aug 11, 2015
ITAB:

Thanks..please,how do I know if I passed the test.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by maxwellomike: 3:11am On Aug 11, 2015
funny, those who applied for finance role got the mail for digital assessment but none agreed to paste the mail they got for our own doubts....God is watch and smiling in 3D
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 5:29am On Aug 11, 2015
You can not know if you passed the test or not. It is an interview with some questions in it
Dexnuel:

Thanks..please,how do I know if I passed the test.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 5:30am On Aug 11, 2015
What role did you apply for? I am for HR,i hope tis not a deliberate act.
geobukky:

Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2015
ITAB:
What role did you apply for? I am for HR,i hope tis not a deliberate act.
HR too. .. Abi dia HR department dy refuse rival ni grin grin
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 11, 2015
ITAB:
I took the online survey and complained bitterly about it
Na wia the survey dy?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ITAB: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Immediately dey I finished the whole process,they asked me to click on a link to talk abt my experience concerning the interview. U applied for HR too? Mayb they want to knw how we will cope in a not so perfect situation
geobukky:

Na wia the survey dy?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 11, 2015
ITAB:
Immediately dey I finished the whole process,they asked me to click on a link to talk abt my experience concerning the interview. U applied for HR too? Mayb they want to knw how we will cope in a not so perfect situation
Cope ke? Me terminate ni straight! after I no see 2 questions do?
Besides I later check d interview Web page to discover they have server issues... Buh if na to cope dem dy try do I dn catch Fire oo
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by anopworld(m): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmm... Na wa ooo. Been thinking abt the rationale behind an interview irrespective of its form weda one-on-one or Online video interview before aptitude testing.

Wot of dose of us dat only got the feedback mail and report afta the assessment with no Digital interview invite, can we still consider ourselves to be in the process?

anyway, for dose who have done the digital interview woreva, let us know of any development afterwards.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2015
anopworld:
Hmmmm... Na wa ooo. Been thinking abt the rationale behind an interview irrespective of its form weda one-on-one or Online video interview before aptitude testing.

Wot of dose of us dat only got the feedback mail and report afta the assessment with no Digital interview invite, can we still consider ourselves to be in the process?

anyway, for dose who have done the digital interview woreva, let us know of any development afterwards.
You're not alone. got the feedback and no interview invite......applied for marketing sha
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by ziezy(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
geobukky:

I applied for finance...& 25mins...got my 8 questions buh only a page outta d supposes two pdf pages showed up..wasnt able to answer d last question so i just responded that i dnt get d second page..

Hope still high ..let's see how it goes
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by odohprecious: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
ziezy:

I applied for finance..did d test & got d digital interview mail ...lobatan

@valendo ..y u con set p on ths ish nah ..na here person go sidown dey fflw thread..? no be wen person get time person go con reply..take it easy o abeg..ur mail is coming soon
any new info after Ď interview?
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by mooyewhy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
it's advice able to use Fone....I first used laptop but am not seeing my self immediate I copy the test code n use my Fone. though d PDF loaded in. my case. but d time limit is very soon to even answer it. n I guess if u have any complaints try n send it to the email provided in d mail for. d interview. they replied my mail when I requested them to shift my. interview to dz week
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by careersonpoint: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
good info for we job seekers in Naija. i usually check www.careersonpointng.com for latest job updates in Nigeria. Goodluck guys
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
So those of us for Supply wey no get digital interview invite don fall comot abi? Guiness this is not fair o. After giving us hope with the feedback assessment mail. Chai! Diaris God sha.
Re: Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria by sylvo: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
I applied for supply and got these on d page after d scenario and personality test but got a feedback and mail that had d unfortunately tin...... I want to know wia I stand pls.... Anyone with useful info would be appreciated. I don't ve digital invite... Is there anyone in d same shoes pls let's share info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos) / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews / United African State Job Real/fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.