Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) (83058 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? / RCCG G.O Pastor Adeboye Opens Mount Carmel Prayer Village Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Drabrah(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

Another avenue to make more money.

Must one visit a prayer mountain before prayers can be answered.

God is inside my car,house,office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

God is great and forever will He.
True.
Buh somtyms u nid some tym alone wt God, some privacy sort of, which u may not get except u go 2 a secluded place.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Esdb3: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car,house,office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

Your mouth like business as usual. Na air he go take dey facilitate the lives of those that live in camp abi.

So Jesus didn't know God is everywhere when he went to pray on the mountain?
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Esdb3: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2015
kennygee:
Hmmn.

Something you want to say but can't say it so you don't sin or offend pple.

What is it say it. You won't credit this man for creating residential areas now. And be frank to yourself, manna doesn't maintain and finance the redemption camp money does! Maybe you should go to the camp, see how big it is then you won't have negative things to say.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Esdb3: 1:27am On Jul 31, 2015
frosbel:
A temple built to his 'god'.
What is this one saying? Residential areas is now a temple?
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by peadel20(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car, house, office, in fact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

No, you're not correct. Though not a member of his church.
But consider this; must we have a picnic with our spouse before we can enjoy a lasting relationship? No, of course, but it sweetens it. So, praying off your home, church, office etc, sometimes offers more desire to release and pour out your mind in prayer. Do you know this preacher already worth more than that meagre project?
Do you know he does not handle the financial purse of the Redeemed Church despite being the overseer?
Only feeds on the free will (donations and gifts) of the people that give freely to him, but yet, he is loved by many. So, he's rich. But have you seen him making any big reference to money he has as some others do?
Jesus also prayed on mountains, anyway. So, it isn't a bad idea neither is it mandatory, it is cool just like I said about having a picnic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by onatisi(m): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2015
veraponpo:

This is a great vision.

For Gospel

For prayer loving Nigerians

For Ifewara as it will boost business due to traffic and patronage

For Osun State considering the tourism touch

By all standards, good move.

Love you Pastor Adeboye ---- Daddy GO
I think it is more or less a retirement plan , definitely his retirement from active service in the church is fast approaching, I don't think this prayer mountain is under the redeemed church.this is his own personal project and where he will retire to.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by 400billionman: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Bugatie:
I sure say this church go rich pass Osun state tongue

Na joke o

Ride on, daddy in the Lord

The masses are so poor. The church is so rich.

In spite of numerous churches, Nigerians are still wicked to themselves. How many Nigerians will feed their starving neighbors? But they will donate N1m to church to impress. They will still useless contracts, accept kickbacks and kick fronts. Keep our roads bad. What our churches preach is what I wonder.

Prosperity is what they preach to sinners..
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Esdb3:

What is it say it. You won't credit this man for creating residential areas now. And be frank to yourself, manna doesn't maintain and finance the redemption camp money does! Maybe you should go to the camp, see how big it is then you won't have negative things to say.

Pls point out where I said anything negative.

Pls.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by jbaby265(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
nairaland best place to be..can't stop laughing at some hilarious comments

oh God u know the choosen...who i my to judge
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by feedthenation(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2015
A trend has now began, we shall soon see many of our Pastors & Head GO's capitalising on building prayer mountain sites in their hometowns...this will start another round of contributions to be taken in our churches, after the mandatory tithes & offerings, building funds that never stops, etc
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by sugni: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nice one, I tot I was the only that noticed, an average nigerian can't afford his school, I heard even as a pastor, you only get some percentage off the fees..you build camp , pple go there every week weather there's a programme or not.. Some go there to pray and even clean sef, beliving their prayers will be answered there..now its a "PRAYER MOUNTAIN" n trust people to believe prayers can't or won't be answered on time except they pray on a "Prayer mountain" Adeoye as started "Another" trend for other pastors to follow. ?.
Qimob:
Build more affordable schools and industries - and less religious auditoria.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Firevinci(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Remilekun101:
you mean a place where bleeping will be done secretly
This chicken self u no de fear God
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by lobedeo: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Here we are again. What is wrong if this great man of God spend that resources to establish (maybe) a factory or something... which will create some sort of income for some youths in that city with positive impact on the economy. Hungry and frustrated people will keep going to the mountains to pray... and trust, the place will only be available to the mega rich. Before you know it, the so-called prayer mountain will become a class-city.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Goshen360(m): 4:37am On Sep 09, 2015
When the head lost vision and focus, what you have left is an exercise in futility! The RCCG is fast on the erring track but are so blind to admit this truth. May the Lord help His church!
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
password88:
Christaindom where are we going cry if a pastor who has no office apart from his ministerial office which should strickly be founded on the platform of praying to God and preaching his words to the laities should possess such mantions and estates as our todays pastors,priests,Rv Fr, and our bishop (all the clergymen and women) do angry .is there any need to hope for life after death grin since they are all building there heavens on earth
true questioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.