Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) (82988 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / Which Prayer Mountain (ori-oke) Can One Go For Serious Prayers & Deliverance? / RCCG G.O Pastor Adeboye Opens Mount Carmel Prayer Village Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by bid4rich(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

Another avenue to make more money.

Must one visit a prayer mountain before prayers can be answered.

God is inside my car,house, office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my lovely God.

God is great and forever will He.

Some people will not shut up now and face their business now ooo, must you use your strong believe to weaken the the conscience of those who are not strong? Must you see wrong in everything? must you comment? why cant you keep your views to yourself? Na wa for some people ooo. Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by newspostng(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
ha

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2015
jcross19:
don't condemn people personal conviction, God is everywhere and in anywhere. Mind you if you are christian and conversant with your bible you will know that jesus spent most of his personal time on mountain. This is sign you don't read your bible.

I have not condem people's personal conviction rather am saying God is everywhere not neccesary a building a particular place on the mountain to pray to God.

Yes Jesus spent most of his time om the mountain but no one like Jesus again. That is why things has change after the death of Jesus.

We do we have the new and old testament bible?

Before now, you can kill a goat or ram to appeal to God when you sin, but now you cant do such because Jesus come and die for our sins. All you needs do is to obey the commandment and pray to God thru Jesus if you ever commit sins or if you are in need.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
foura:
Before i got married though i have my room yet i still find time to take my girl friend to cool joint just for me and her,after my wedding we went for honeymoon and once in a while we still cherish a cool place for me and my wife to have unhindered husband and wife fellowship,some times we need some cool place just to be alone with God and really express yourself ok,u can shout at d top of your voice without disturbing anybody and without anybody or visitor disturbing you thanks

I understand you my brother. Since then and till now God has been answering your prayers, this means God is everywhere and anywhere. One dont need to build a house on a mountain for prayers only when ones beleive is not of the traditionalist who needs a shrine. What now is the church purposes if not to worship and pray. It is well, my brother

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by mrmax1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car,house, office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my lovely God.

[/b][b]

No one mustnt visit, but Hannah did and she got Samuel, moses did, Daniel did, Jabez, even Jesus did and they all got answers to their prayers. The rationale behind it is seeking a quiet place devoid of distraction. Then secondly, yes u r right, God is every were that's why he's called the omni-present God. But remember apostle Paul speaking, he said, 'do not forsake the gathering or congregation of thy brethren in the Lord.' David said He was glad when dey say let us go to the house of the Lord cos upon mount zion there shall be deliverance

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by damiloladuke1: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

Afternoon bro whats your ranking on Alexa pls before I advertise
www.

Alexa doesn't come to play in the fact that am a social media enthusiast with daily traffic driven to the blog in the tunes of 5000+ pageviews...

And I also blast your links on facebook, twitter and google plus... check THR blog anyway
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by damiloladuke1: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
natas22:

Afternoon bro whats your ranking on Alexa pls before I advertise
www.

Alexa doesn't come to play in the fact that am a social media enthusiast with daily traffic driven to the blog in the tunes of 5000+ pageviews...

And I also blast your links on facebook, twitter and google plus... check THR blog anyway .
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by efficiencie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
If only the people of God will really pray masterstroke prayers that would raise sons, depopulate babies-in-Christ in the church and meet the earnest expectations of creatures who have been waiting since the foundation of this world doomed to be destroyed someday...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by sunsewa: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://citypeople.com.ng/i/pictured-inside-redeemed-churchs-mount-carmel-prayer-mountain-in-pastor-adeboyes-hometown/

Nice concept, should help in reducing government sponsored Christian prigrims,the Muslims should develop their own also,as a form of real spiritual solitary confinement, instead of the jamboree they goes on government purse,in the name of Christian/Muslim prigrims,more of it for spiritual growth.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice one
eyaaaaaa,they half tooked your birth right{FTC}away from you tongue
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Damey2011(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car,house, office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

and who said you pay to enter.. always take a deep breath to review your points properly before broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by tociano009(m): 5:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

My coins will rather go to the homeless and needy not to the multi-million dollars church business.

Am not one of the gullible individual like you, that believes in all your church told you.

Without this new place called 'moutain' your prayers wont be acceptable to God. Mumu
mumu

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car,house, office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

Na wa o. So this is the side you can see in all of this. In the fast world of today, there are times you just want to shut every other thing out for days and focus only on God. This is not about asking for prayers to be answered but to communicate with God as a maker, a friend, a father and so on. o gist. This is what I actually call fasting 'waiting on the Lord'. It used to be mountains in those days but where is safe in Nigeria. I don't know about you o but I see myself going there in the future.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
There is nothing mountainous about this place.

It should be named "Hotel de Carmel"undecided

Be who you are and say what you feel ought to be said.
Those who matter don't mind.
Those Who mind don't matter.

See serious charlets dem.

Pple go d do short time
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by waldigit: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

yes but remember Daniel he fasted and prayed for 21 days but the answer had been sent since the 3rd day but the prince of pasia prevented the mesanger. The same way they can prevent answer from getting to you from that your room. Thats a biblical fact;(

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
waldigit:

yes but remember Daniel he fasted and prayed for 21 days but the answer had been sent since the 3rd day but the prince of pasia prevented the mesanger. The same way they can prevent answer from getting to you from that your room. Thats a biblical fact;(

Your believe not mine!
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Maryalex1805(f): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Church business
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by iamord(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
There is nothing mountainous about this place.

It should be named "Hotel de Carmel"undecided

Be who you are and say what you feel ought to be said.
Those who matter don't mind.
Those Who mind don't matter.

#word
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by wummyanthoy: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car,house,office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

did he say u shud brng money or come n pray ? Watch ur mouth so dat u 'll not be d first victim 2 be taking der 4 revival !

1 Like

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
wummyanthoy:
did he say u shud brng money or come n pray ? Watch ur mouth so dat u 'll not be d first victim 2 be taking der 4 revival !

See how gullible you sounded! Do you think the rooms and bed in the pictures will all be free? Dont be deluded, you will surely pay a token if not a fortune.

I will never be a victim of any useless revival your business churches organised to deceive people like you. Am a victor standing on the promises of God not your church.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by DharmyYinks: 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is inside my car,house,office infact everywhere. I dont need a prayer mountain to chat with my Almighty God.

I agree wit u dat God is everywer e.g ur car,house,office. Dos wer ur examples.

Buh can u tel me dat u wil be able to concentrate fully on God while in ur office,car etc.... I guess no
But while u re on d mountain, u only ve one mission and u deliberately came to d mountain for dat mission wich is to PRAY.
Wen on d mountain ur body switches to prayer mode and der is no distraction except dos prayin as well.

Ve u seen d diff btw prayin anywer and prayin on d mountain?

Neva rush to judge a man of God or wat he does even IF he is guilty. Rememba even afta Saul tried to kill david, David spared him sayin he won't lay his hands on God's anointed.

D Bible also said in James1:26 - If any man among u seem to be religious and does not bridle his tongue,but deceiveth his own heart,this man's religion is vain.
Control ur tongue.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Familyfirst: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by MosakuAW(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
DharmyYinks:

I agree wit u dat God is everywer e.g ur car,house,office. Does wer ur examples.

Buh can u tel me dat u wil be able to concentrate fully on God while in ur office,car etc.... I guess no

But while u re on d mountain, u only ve one mission and u deliberately came to d mountain for dat mission wich id ti PRAY.,

Wen on d mountain ur body switches to prayer mode and der is no distraction except dos prayin as well.

Ve u seen d diff btw prayin anywer and prayin on d mountain?

Prayer is prayer. God is not a partial God.

What will be will surely be. If you prayed on the mountain and i prayed in the toilet God will surely answer the prayer at the best time for us not neccessary mountain.

It is well.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Bugatie(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
omojoshy:
Just kidding dear. You know wat? I be Olodo too grin tongue I'm just FUN of cracking jokes. Insults not intended pls Damsel. Have a nice day!

You be real olodo guy, it's spelt fond!
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by kay29000(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
vizkiz:
the rate at which people dey track lalasticlala's topic dey fear me oh... 5comments with just 2views...sho! grin

5 comments with just 2 views? Is that technically possible?
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:

You be real olodo guy, it's spelt fond!
yeah, trying to emulate you my guy. We are both 'Olodo'

So how was ur day? Awesome I guess?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by Bugatie(m): 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
omojoshy:
yeah, trying to emulate you my guy. We are both 'Olodo'

So how was ur day? Awesome I guess?

Beautiful, thanks... just chilling, reading news
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by bummyla(m): 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Thank You Jesus! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by nedupel(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

God is still there too.
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
MosakuAW:

Business as usual....

two bottles of Pepsi for u
Re: Adeboye's Mount Carmel Prayer Mountain In Osun State (photos) by freshinsightng: 12:59am On Jul 31, 2015
I love this. But I also want to begin to see churches build free schools and hospitals like the missionaries did. I also want to see churches provide food for the needy after services like Jesus did.

www.freshinsightng.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.