Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) (11805 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Rottweiler(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2006
When I hear people complain about the sex of their childred, I just wonder how unappreciative humans can be. There are millions out there praying to get 'any type of child' only for some one with three to complain. I have 2 lovely girls and I am very proud, happy and lucky to have them. I have friends who have been married for more than 8years and are still looking for the fruit of the womb. The reasons given by our fore fathers for preferring male kids then do not hold water these days. Are you taking the kids to farm or to wrestle in your village?

As for me, av got 2 and am satisfied. Don't even need anymore kids. My desire is to give them the best education that my dad couldn't give me.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by diyobdw(f): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2006
Word!! cheesy
I feel great know'g there are few people like you out there
if that was sincere now

If you focus on you why have the kids at all.

If she cant be "WIll smith" she can be "Oprah"

If he cant be "Doyin Abiola" He can be "Wole soyinka"

It in you hands so what the fuss shocked
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Anigboinam(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2006
Solutions simple. Need to track when the woman ovulates. Normal menstrual cycle is 28 days, in some women it varies. Women ovulate 14th day in a 28 day cycle.

Earlier you have sex closer to the ovulation date more likely a male. Male Sperm with Y chromsome swims faster than X chromosome sperm. The later you have sex/intercourse from the ovulation date more likely a female. The X chromosome sperm slower but last longer.

So its up to both male and female the sex of a child. timing of the act/intercourse, ovulation period, ect.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by DaHitler(m): 8:30am On Jun 20, 2006
Raise the girl as a boy. Problem solved.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by afrikangal(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2006
the sex of the child doesn,t matter.cos the man determines the gender of the baby.so the man doesn,t have any right to question the woman.a man who does dat is not wise and he should try and kip his head lol.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by otolorin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
two girls, and then another girl?

i'll just jump up and dance!, that she even deliverd d baby sef na joy, wu has time to start contemplatin wat sex d child be?

you know, God knows d intent of the heart
if you had d third girl and you feel you still need a baby boy, and you dont even appreciate the fact that you had those three girls - this is just wats gonna happen to you

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2006
no it does not matter at all.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by sbucareer(f): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2006

It does matter oh!!! If everyone start having girls, which the ration is already 7:1 man, then very soon the world would be populated with skimpy girls and women that would affect our economy, child birth will drop, because the greedy ones that already have a man would not want to share! You can see what the effect of sharing has already caused today.

I know child birth is a random process conducted by nature. Thanks to Science we can now choose our prefer sex during fertility.

We need boys too. You girls always want us to be faithful, how could this be when everywhere you turn you see skimpy girl gagging for it?

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by otokx(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2006
its just a fulfilment of prophecy of the last days
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 21, 2006
Honestly i can't believe we are even discussing this who cares if as long as the child is healthy, anyway i am sure there's a man out there who would rather have a boy with down syndrome to a healthy girl
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by kheme(m): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2006
It does though, but its no longer news that you can select the SEX of your child be choosing the "right time" to have sex and cause pregnancy! i've know this was possible since i was a little kid, but i just don't know the process! but fact is, getting a male needs more timing than a female! you're most likely to get a female without even asking for it! and getting a male, you should have sex at a certain period/time, or something like that! Perhaps, you guys should do more research on that, but i know its not news though!
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by florish4u(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2007
it does not matter whether male or female some people are out there looking for just a
child let us thank God for giving us one l will advice us to be Grateful
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by allonym: 1:25am On Jan 22, 2007
kheme:

It does though, but its no longer news that you can select the SEX of your child be choosing the "right time" to have sex and cause pregnancy! i've know this was possible since i was a little kid, but i just don't know the process! but fact is, getting a male needs more timing than a female! you're most likely to get a female without even asking for it! and getting a male, you should have sex at a certain period/time, or something like that! Perhaps, you guys should do more research on that, but i know its not news though!
You seriously don't believe a word you typed right? It seems to me that you don't know exactly how babies are conceived or how a baby's sex is determined genetically. I suppose this is not your fault. . .obviously, you did not go through any sex-education classes (or perhaps you haven't gotten to them yet).
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by dakmanzero(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2007
If the studies in this thread

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=381462

Are to be believed, then 'scoring' a boy is more due to timing than anything else. Since boy sperm is weaker than girl sperm, if you bang your mama too long before she lays her eyin (hegg/egg/ovum/target) all ya boy sperm will be DEAD by the time she ovulates and the stronger girl sperm are still hanging around! OOOOh the humanity!!!!!  shocked

So if you HIT IT at the right time ONLY, and remain CELIBATE for the rest of the period, you got a better chance of hitting a boy!

If you BANG BANG BANG , AH JUS DEY GOOOOOOOO!!!! 24-7-365 then you are gonna get a GIRL!!!!

secondary factors are:

1) female orgasm: orgasm lowers the pH of the vagina, favoring the weaker male sperm
2) deep penetration: reduces the length of the journey to the ovum, favouring the weaker (but faster) male sperm

We have an  idea that the dude who 'pounds harder' with more 'strength and vigour' will get  a boy. This has (if the above is to be believed) both thruth and fiction:

a) a hard pounding mad muscle man is more likely to deposit the spunk higher up, favouring boys
b) a mighty warrior is more likely to get an orgasm from his wife, which favours boys.

However, some women dont orgasm when you batter them like ballistic missiles- they come when you are nice and gentle. Such a woman will probably get more booys from the guy that doesnt POUND IT LIKE IYAN

Also, a dude with a BIG KPACK will likely deposit higher up without the need for pounding. So more props to the LONG MEN out there cheesy

A BIG KPACK WARRIOR is also more likely to get an orgasm without the need to mix it up with VIGOUR!

so we can conclude:
Is not just BROKE HER HARDER LONGER AND MORE FREQUENTLY!!!AAAAAAGH! to get a boy! you gotta time it, then u gotta make her come, AND you gotta PLUG HER DEEP!

(sad story: after all this u can still end up with a girl! Well too bad! )

Personal opinion: I would rather have a girl because they are less stress! Take this from a guy who has had to do babysitter duty for EXTENDED periods of time and has interacted with lil kids enough to know say BOY NO BE YAM, if my wife has boys she is on her own ooooooooo  make she carry am go show mummy and daddy for village, me i dont give a ******
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by efuah(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2007
it does not matter at all. girl or boy, all are human!
besides God knows why and they all can be raised
to be great personalities in future.

There are a lot of great women in the world
and a lot of useless and aimless men around too grin
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by mellow(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2007
Last time I checked Ngozi Iweala-Okonjo was a woman,

Oprah winfrey is a woman and a hose of others.

My wife is expectant of our first baby and to tell you the truth

I don't care whether it will male or female. Am I God?
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Iman3(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2007
I know a couple that have had 8 girls because they are trying for a male child.Its silly.Does it matter nowadays?
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Imani(f): 7:40pm On May 22, 2007
@ I-man,

You name sounds like mine shocked, except it is a male version lipsrsealed

@Topic,

Sometimes we need to just accept whatever child(ren) we get. The african obsession with a male heir child is is sometimes overboard.

Like someone said, we have too many aimless men around, no wonder there are lots of area boys.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by spoilt(f): 3:55am On May 23, 2007
are we still on this discussion? what exactly can a male child do that a female one cant? these days women seem to hustle more. and i wasnt joking about that. grin
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by iyken(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2007
spoilt:

are we still on this discussion? what exactly can a male child do that a female one can't? these days women seem to hustle more. and i wasnt joking about that. grin

y'right grin

lol
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Iman3(m): 2:42pm On May 23, 2007
Imani:

@ I-man,

You name sounds like mine shocked, except it is a male version lipsrsealed

.  .  . and you are using.  .   .  . screensaver  lipsrsealed

I prefer to have a female child to a male child.Maybe my wife will give birth to 8 sons cheesy
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Imani(f): 9:32pm On May 23, 2007
I-man:

.  .  . and you are using.  .   .  . screensaver  lipsrsealed

Hmmm
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by teddyface(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2007
pray to God. he knows about it all b4 you even think of doing it wink so take heart. i feel your pain cause you are an african man. do worry just keep on praying your prayer will be answered. cheesy
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Imani(f): 12:25am On May 24, 2007
@I-man,

I think i know who you are now. wink
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Amiga(f): 6:17pm On May 24, 2007
Be thankful for having a healthy baby, boy or girl does not matter what matters is how well you raised them
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by creamdream: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
true talk
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by banni: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
Just be sure to know when to stop.
Its pointless having kid after kid just because you want a boy.
If your limit is 3 then after this stop regardless of the sex.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Zandra1(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2008
@ topic, since ure so bothered about the sex of ur child y dont u create a 'boy' for urself. So some people still reason like this poster in this day and age?
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by holythug(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2008
. . .or u cld do transex for d girl, u knw
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by vinodkrish: 4:47am On Apr 14, 2009
Hi, I could understand the situation you are in. Dont loose hope in life. There are lots without babies but you have been blessed with three children. No one is neither you nor your spouse is responsible or to be blamed if the sex of the baby is not as expected. This is what, you have been given. Girl children are only very affectionate. You shouldnt think yourself very unlucky or upset. This is the perfect example of "Man proposes and god disposes". Whatsoever be the situation the life should move on. Dont just stop and keep thinking of it. If you think deeply about life then you will understand that there is only very little in our hands. Give your children very good education. You will be blessed with a son in law who will be very affectionate to you after 20 yrs.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by brutal(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2009
life is 2 short 2 worry about such things(NEGATIVE).i simply love women,i don't care.so bring it on.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by ijleke(f): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2009
@ poster it ok, my mom had 4 girls before the boys so its fine,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Opinion On Women Not Having Children Against Husband's Wish / He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court / Please Help. I'm Getting Rotten While Still Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.