Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) (11792 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by SirKay3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2005
You are already having 2 females as your kids and pronto your wife gives birth to another one. How would you react pls.

Does the sex of the baby matters
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by queen2(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2005
Does the sex of the baby matters?
NO, at all, it doesnt matter
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by SirKay3(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2005
then y do some men take off after such news is broken to them of their wives.

y must it be a baby boy
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by queen2(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2005
but, i think that was then, not now...... now some men dont complain anymore about wat sex a child must be.....
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by allonym: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2005
i think i would complain if i really wanted a son and get three kids.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by mamba(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2005
I'll keep on trying with only doggy style (the best sexual position that can guarantee a male child) till I get my bouncing baby boy grin

more info here http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=381462
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by vexxy(f): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2005
The chromosone to make the baby a boy exists within the semen of the men. He keeps producing girls he should be happy. All that matters is that the baby is alright.

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2005
deep down our nigerian men no matter their generation still prefer boys to girls
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Renike(f): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2005
Thank God!
what annoys me is guys who blame dia wives..
ignorant buffoons...
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by sbucareer(f): 12:29am On Jan 06, 2006

Mind you must of us now watch movies and are educated.  If it was my making I'd like all my kid to be girl.  Let be candid girls are more resourceful these days, girl power and all that.  But no man should complain to what God has given him even without children try and adopt care for someone else you never know you could have cared for Bill Clinton.

2 Likes

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Outkast(f): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2006
vexxy, I was about to give the males that lesson,lol! thanks.
@mamba, you'll end up like my friends mother,at the end, she got 10 girls, at last the boy was #11
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by ANIKE(f): 2:44am On Jan 15, 2006
this man should be happy to have children. There are many out there still begging God to have children. In addition, he should thank God and pray that he have enough money and good health to care for his family so they can care for him in his old age.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by mizkay(f): 3:45am On Jan 15, 2006
Renike:

Thank God!
what annoys me is guys who blame dia wives..
ignorant buffoons...

Buffoons indeed o!

The Bible itself encourages childbirth - Book of Genesis : '.....Go forth....., thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives
... And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly......'

So you better accept your 'divine' responsibility and jump up and down your house when your wife finally falls pregnant of her 11th son.......making the footall team thus complete - AMEN!
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Jezgirl(f): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2006
D sex of d baby doesn't matter at all, n besides,it's not d lady's fault, it's d man's fault coz he's d 1 in d position 2 choose wot d sex of d next baby's gonna be.Man is XY while woman is XX.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by loriann(f): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2006
dosent really matter
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Helly(f): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2006
A child is a child, be it a boy or a girl. There are some people out there who can't even have any, and are praying to God to have one even it is a boy/girl, and there u have some men complaining about the sex of their baby...they ought to be happy for having a child at all. How ungreatful such men are!

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by adex4nicon: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2006
hi asl pls my name is adeola may i know u better pls bye
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by AK52: 5:11am On Feb 13, 2006
it's the fault of the man, so he needs to take it like that. by the way what is the different. if he is not srong enough to produce a boy, he should keep pounding for more girls.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by sbucareer(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2006
AK-47:

It’s the fault of the man, so he needs to take it like that. by the way what is the different. if he is not srong enough to produce a boy, he should keep pounding for more girls.

I disagree with you AK-47. It is not the fault of the man. It is no ones fault. Some women have very acidic virginal fluids that kill the sperms. Some women are very difficult to come wet, if you understand me. That fluid help to neutralise the walls of the virgina before the sperm can come in. If this is not done on a timely fashion it affects the rational probability of sex.

Because men can produce the chromosome of both male and female whilst women can only produce the chromosomes of female do not exempt them from the problem domain of sex issues. But the truth is that every party is to be blamed particularly men.

I see no reason for having unwanted children for the sake of a male child. We ought to have grown out of this nonesense male child thing. A woman can do whatever a man can do, even better. Let a woman rule Nigeria you will see difference.

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by AK52: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2006
there is never a scientific claim that says woman can affect the sex of the baby. and about your acidic virginal fluid, there is nothing like that unless you can give me prefference, then i will believe you. comprende?
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by sbucareer(f): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2006

A medical science student has told me this and another argument I went into in the past has uprooted the same theory. Why don't you do your research to prove me wrong? Don't always depend on people to feed you like a baby. If I do not have reference at least you can do your research and post it here for disagreeing with me.

I will not provide you any reference, off course I have seen a good academic article on the web for my claim but I have decided not to show you unless you can prove me wrong. If not you can’t say I wrong for saying what I said.

Have a nice day.

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by AK52: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2006
you can not provide proof because you are dumb. as for me i never ecounter such thing like that. so, i think you should shut up if you can not proof what you are saying.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by sbucareer(f): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2006

Because I am a very reasonable man, I would let that slur go. As much as I do not like to direct affront phase to people particularly in a public forum like this I will disregard this slight.

To administrator, I am sure you will take note of this.

Knowledge is NOT shareable but if you want it by all cost you can acquire it. Thanks to google that can search the world in some few nanosecond.

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Jezgirl(f): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2006
For centuries before the advent of modern medical science, it was believed that the woman was responsible for the birth of a male or a female child and that the male had no say in choosing the sex of the unborn baby. Even today in many Indian villages and other rural areas around the world (where ignorance of medical knowledge still prevails)--it is the woman who is still incriminated and blamed for repeatedly giving birth to a female child. But now with the discovery of the x-chromosomes sperms and y-chromosomes sperms in the semen, the medical scientists proclaimed that it is the male who is responsible for choosing or selecting the sex of the baby. But the medical scientists have overlooked one very important factor : namely the patho-physiological conditions, status of the sperms and the ovum and other unseen factors leading to chemotaxis (attraction of the sperms towards the ovum)---which finally leads to conception and eve ntually decides the sex of the baby.

Now let us examine the patho-physiology and the ionic status of the 'x' and 'y' sperms, and the variable charge of the ovum, which ultimately decides which sperm (x or y) will fertilize the ovum.

By prior knowledge we now know that sperms containing the X chromosome are negatively charged while sperms containing the Y chromosome are positively charged. This fact was observed when the sperms were separated by electrophoresis. Numerous studies have revealed that when a weak electrical current was passed through a solution containing spermatozoa, those with the X chromosome were attracted by the anode (+) and those with the Y chromosome by the cathode (-). Some scientists have also identified the appearance of a brief luminous ring at the moment of contact between spermatozoon and ovule. This phenomenon has since been measured and is proof of an electrical involvement in fertilization. Also the charge on the ovum membrane was not fixed but alternated from positive to neutral and to a negative charge in a cycle. This was called the polarity cycle of the ovum membrane. This polarity was found to be predictable but totally sep arate from the menstrual cycle. The polarity cycle, which is unknown to most of us, was there in addition to the ovulation/menstrual cycle.

The argument behind this finding is that gender (sex) of the baby is influenced by what scientists call "ionic factors" which generate the charge on the ovum membrane and on the sperms.

So in man-woman relationship, man is always the proposer and woman is always the chooser never vice versa.

From the above observation we can say that the proposing rights are a male prerogative and the choosing rights lie exclusively with the female. Just as a woman cannot be impregnated against her wishes, similarly at the microlevel both sperms (x and y having different charge) are attracted to the ovum having a variable charge---but only the sperm, which has the opposite charge from that of the ovum will be able to fertilize the ovum and the other sperm will be rejected.

So when the ovum membrane is positively charged, it will attract the sperm carrying X chromosome (which is negatively charged) and a baby girl is produced. When the ovum membrane is negatively charged, it will attract the sperm carrying the Y chromosome (which is positively charged), and a baby boy is produced. In short, we can say that the 'mating rights' are exclusively with the ovum only; once the ovum is fertilized then only the x or y sperm determines the sex of the baby (xx means a female and xy means a male). So would it not be most appropriate to say that it is the female that chooses the sex of the baby (by virtue of selecting which sperm to mate with) and the male only determines the sex of the baby after conception.

U CAN ALL PICK UR ANSWER 4RM D ABOVE. NO FIGHTIN IN D FORUM ROOM
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by allonym: 9:25am On Feb 17, 2006
sbucareer:

I disagree with you AK-47. It is not the fault of the man. It is no ones fault. Some women have very acidic virginal fluids that kill the sperms. Some women are very difficult to come wet, if you understand me. That fluid help to neutralise the walls of the virgina before the sperm can come in. If this is not done on a timely fashion it affects the rational probability of sex.

Because men can produce the chromosome of both male and female whilst women can only produce the chromosomes of female do not exempt them from the problem domain of sex issues. But the truth is that every party is to be blamed particularly men.

I see no reason for having unwanted children for the sake of a male child. We ought to have grown out of this nonesense male child thing. A woman can do whatever a man can do, even better. Let a woman rule Nigeria you will see difference.

According to this, it is the man's fault if he doesn't have male children.

Dude, the topic is about when you actually HAVE the kids, not the problem of INFERTILITY. Those are two different things. Here, we are discussing constantly producing female children. Your post is discussing producing NO children.

You seem to be confused.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by nikinash(f): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2006
any child, no matter the sex, is a blessing from God, why do people continually go on and on about this boy child thing? especially in these times when a woman can be anything she wants to be. my mum told me that after i was born she was actually disappointed because she wanted a boy but my dad completely turned around and told her he was delighted with having a baby girl. turns out we would be 3 girls anyway, i have cousins who are all boys and 1 girl and i cant say that my parenst would rather have them for children compared to us based on what we have achieved in our lives.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Rhodalyn(f): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2006
da lady isn't da 1 2 determine da sex of da baby
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by Softee(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2006
THIRD GIRL?? Take it as a blessing. There are some couples who cannot have children AT ALL and dream and hope of this happening to them.
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by eveseh(f): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
the woman is not god
god gaves kids,
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by shawna(f): 1:46am On Jun 19, 2006
i dont see anything wrong with dat my dad is a proud father of 4 beautiful girlsincluding moi grinand he loves us to bits kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by diyobdw(f): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
Why worry when beauty peagent is now becoming more popular and profitable biz shocked?
Any how cheesy
i dont want a dozen of girls niether would i av a keep'g giving birth in search of a boy
Boy or girl (omo lo mo je smiley--Pickin na pickin wink-- a child is a child)
The important thing is to have a child who would make you proud
Re: Another Baby Girl (After Two Daughters!) by diyobdw(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2006
Why worry when beauty peagent is now becoming more popular and profitable biz shocked?
Any how cheesy
i dont want a dozen of girls niether would i av a keep'g giving birth in search of a boy
Boy or girl (omo lo mo je smiley--Pickin na pickin wink-- a child is a child)
The important thing is to have a child who would make you proud

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Need An Urhobo Name - Female (without The Usual Oghene) / He Bathed Me With A Poisonous Substance, Wife Tells Court / He Wants More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.