Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

5 Characteristics Of A Wailer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer (698 Views)

EFCC Replies A Nigerian Wailer In An Epic Tweet (Screenshots) / Photo: When A Zombie Turns A Wailer / Hilarious Photo Of A zombie receiving common sense from a wailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by naijaclinic: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
I am apolitical, I think. So this is an experiment. While I am not beholden to any party or govt, nairaland seems to be breeding a set of potential terrorists who for the meantime spread terror by means of their phones. Henceforth they shall be known as "The wailers" in line with popular tradition.

1. They are Neither here nor there: One would expect them be PDP members or Apc members. They are usually neither. They always fall on the side that encourages the greatest wailing. If Apc is "cheating" PDP, they become Olisa Metuh. If Apc seems to be cheating Mr Saraki they become temporary Apc members and cry for him.

2. They Criticize foolishly: Typical example. A wailer cries: It's been two months and Boko Haram is still here. Then same wailer reads of Mr P travelling to Cameroon and Chad and US and goes "What a tourist president. Why can't he sit down in Nigeria". Do not make decisions based on his wailing. Whatever you do, he shall cry.

3. They Hate Good News: As a wailer by choice, only avenues to wail are welcome. Should external reserves increase, a wailer goes "How does that affect the price of Garri?". Should power improve, He says "Mr P did nothing at all". A good example are the refineries which all seem to be gathering steam suddenly. Read the post on Nairaland and see wailing.

4. They Love Bad News: Bad news come with lamentation. And at no time are wailers happier. A bomb goes off and off they go to Nairaland to spread the joyful news. "Did I not tell you?" they lament. They even forget to drop a word for departed souls. If a road traffic accident occurs, they wail and say it's the government that drove the vehicle.

5. They have corrupt souls: To them, every one on their side is a saint and any attempt to probe them is a crime. Now this is baffling as they will never receive a single dollar for all their efforts. Yet they are the principal defenders of Allison Madueke and Okonjo Iweala. When they read that someone may have embezzled billions of dollars, they shout "Witchhunting" and cry and yell. They may ask "What of Tinubu?". They forget that sanity starts from somewhere and that these ones may be similarly probed in future as there is no statute of limitations on corruption...

Feel free to add yours.

Will this make front page? Let's see.

1 Like

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by INTROVERT(f): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
ok
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by Eeser: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lol
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by egift(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
They have 2 criticisms - whatever Buhari DOES or DOESN'T. grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by egift(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
[s]
Chigold101:
have you people noticed that Nairaland now censors Dull.ard? If you type Daura D.ullard it will turn it to Daura President.

Seun and his staff are making me to believe that He is using Nairaland as a media section of APC. I could remember that people like Berem, Cramjones etc used this platform to make a too.l of themselves when they were fighting our heroe of democracy Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR. Seun and his Army never thought it wise to censor all the names that were being hulled on GEJ, but now they are censoring names that people call a man who contested election for 4times without a plan on what he will do with power. A man who has become Ajala the traveler. A man whose 60days in office have become the worst period in Nigeria's history. A man who goes about fighting all imaginary enemies.

A man whom all you need to do get his attention is just to tell him that Jonathan has stolen some billions of $. Then add okonjo iweala with Dezian Alison. A man who lives in night mare.

Seun, lalasticlala, and co, I am not afraid of been banned cos I have been banned more time than not. My topics hidden or removed. So do as you wish with me after this comment but remove that censor you attached to Daura Dull.ard.

Main while, OP how does this stop Buhari, Ajala the traveler from traversing all all over the world in 100days...
[/s]

Wailer Spotted. NEXT! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by hinwazaka: 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
List of Wailers
1. Mandela
2. Gandhi
3. Benazir Bhutto
4. Aung suu kyi
5. Lenin
6. George Washington
7. Oliver Cromwell
8. Napoleon
9. Chairman Mao
10. Churchill
11. Charles de Gaulle
12. Buhari

List of Arrogant Pompous Commanders
1. king Louis xvii
2. Tsar Nicholas
3. P W Botha
4. king Charles 1 of England
5. Chiang kai shek
6. President Musharraf
7. Philippe Petain
8. GenThan shwe
9. Slobodan milosevic
10. APC
Learn your history before history learns you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by Kingspin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
These children self una no go kill me with irrelevant threads.
Re: 5 Characteristics Of A Wailer by Chigold101(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

Wailer Spotted. NEXT! grin grin grin grin
I am a wailer am not denying it... Check out my DP

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Obasanjo’s Railway Hypocrisy / NNPC Removes Head Of Crude Oil Sales Days After NRGI Alleged N6.4 Trillion Fraud / What Is The Difference Between Biafra 1.0 And Biafra 2.0?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.