Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (770 Views)

16 Break-up Texts That Will Make You Thankful You’re Single (photos) / When A Lady Changes Her Status To SINGLE(photos) / Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) (2) (3) (4)

.. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: .. by ikeepitreal(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: .. by mekzyjoe(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
KingMakaveli:
I am so single. All i get from girls daily is stares, so much stares some time i bow my head....am so fvckingg single i need a gf
. Wetin u won tell us now?? U won show us ur babe abi....okay ur babe is ugly,,,NEXT

Re: .. by jnrbayano(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2015
Be consoled.

Just wanna pray for you but don't know who I should pray to.

Cupid, Amadioha or Obatala?
Re: .. by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lol na krishna go solve ur case grin
Re: .. by ilo04(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2015
did u expect girls to approach u first because u are handsome, y didn't u approach themfirst
Re: .. by Sandydayz(f): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
jnrbayano:
Be consoled.

Just wanna pray for you but don't know who I should pray to.

Cupid, Amadioha or Obatala?
All of the above o.... All his topics's been bout handsome guy... grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
But how do i go and ask a girl to date me? Im not used to it, i was spoiled and pampered by girls for too long i am now trying to grow up. Wat should i say to them?

Thread For Guys In Their Quest For Sexual Maturity / Caption This Photo. / Candid Advice Needed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9