Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation (27858 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by efilefun(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
cheesy
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by hotswagg12: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Okay
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by mrajims(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
hmm nawa o. no be true the nation talk? we knw it all. so stop denying
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Flets: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
This is the time to pity Nigeria. And if the report indictes anyone.... What happens?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Oluremi tinubu is working for the interest of her husband and his company rather than nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2015
Warefa
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by millionaireman: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Is opposition to President Buhari satanic? This people must not allow Buhari to become a dictator o. Opposition to a democratic government is like the palm oil used to eat roasted yam. No democratic government can succeed without opposition.

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by saint047(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
It will take President Buhari an understanding of governance to know what subsidy is and how to go about it for the benefit of the economy and itspeople....He is yet to have an understanding of the name of his party and what it represents let alone a bigger national concerns as subsid

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by omogin(f): 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
Joblessness
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by tinsel: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2015
This shows how useless this 8th senate is. Tell me what they will do with this report.

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:
These guys should just shut up and face the business of law making.

Still wonder why Dino will be made chairman ad hoc committee on information when Ben Bruce is there.
shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, why can't he refute a stupid claim sponsored by some political elements to heat the polity.

Is sakaki, Buhari's enemy?? or the house should be Buhari's rubber stamp

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by ndcide(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
What the heck are they probing?. Can they swear they don't know where the article was brewed from?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Spybradd: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
They and the same Nations newspaper did it to gej.. However,for as long as it is the Nations newspaper,fine by me. That evil journal destroyed and damaged gej and his efforts. Probe them, prosecute them,fine them outta bizness and then jail them...
Finanly, Apcsucks.

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Obiwannn:
So na Tinibu wife dey behind am?
tchai!! Wonders shall neva end

Tinubu owns the Nation newspaper.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Ghandi12: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

When the time comes you will know between your useless and inconsequential Jagagban and the Nigerian Senate who is more powerful

I wish I could support 'the Jagagban' as you allege but sorry you have the wrong guy. But I will pick the Jagagban over the Saraki a million times.

My own interest is to see the Buhari-led government succeed and as far I can see a Saraki-led Senate is a drag.

Saraki history reek of theft and brigandry name it.

I am interested in when he would be bold enough to come out against PMB ; he should stop running at Tinubu for shield.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Chinatownm(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Bugatie:
These guys should just shut up and face the business of law making.

Still wonder why Dino will be made chairman ad hoc committee on information when Ben Bruce is there.

This is actually d business, dat earns them fat salaries and allowances, or do u tink they do any useful tin. Its accusations and counter accusations, then at the end of each plenary section they smile bk to dia various banks while we wallow in penury.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by tinsel: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2015
Happiness87:
shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, why can't he refute a stupid claim sponsored by some political elements to heat the polity.

Is sakaki, Buhari's enemy?? or the house should be Buhari's rubber stamp
So tell me what they will do with the report of this. Drag Tinubu to the senate?

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by farmer99: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
dunkem21:
Round 3 gan gan grin
Click like for Saraki ..
Share for Tinubu grin
What is ds one saying now
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
NO MINISTERIAL NOMINEE BACKED BY TINUBU WILL BE CLEARED BY THE SENATE. THE APC SW POLITICIANS HAD BETTER STAY AWAY FROM TINUBUIF THEY EVER HOPE TO BECOME MINISTERS
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
tinsel:

So tell me what they will do with the report of this. Drag Tinubu to the senate?
Have you ever heard of the word libel?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by sped1oro(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
I can now see why you act funny sometimes..
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ghandi12:

I wish I could support 'the Jagagban' as you allege but sorry you have the wrong guy. But I will pick the Jagagban over the Saraki a million times.

My own interest is to see the Buhari-led government succeed and as far I can see a Saraki-led Senate is a drag.

I am interested in when he would be bold enough to come out against PMB ; he should stop running at Tinubu for shield.

Lol at least you agree your Jagagban is inconsequential. As for Buhari better wake up, this is not 1984.We are now in2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
tinsel:

Tinubu's asslicker abi robot better still watch dog don't bark here.

read the post well, Ndume only brought it up as a suggestion

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by tinsel: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Have you ever heard of the word libel?
Better let them go ahead and sue.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ghandi12:

it seems you don't know Buhari's real enemy??

if saraki is a thief, what is Thienubu, a rogue, i guess

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Useless government

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by DTaj: 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
It's shocking to see that Boko Haram Senator, Ali Ndume of Borno state, is the Senate Leader! The Senate President struck too many deals with so many questionable people to become the President! God dey!

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Sayav(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
GEJ might not have been a perfect leader but I think he has left a legacy. This administration should learn from him.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:
NO MINISTERIAL NOMINEE BACKED BY TINUBU WILL BE CLEARED BY THE SENATE. THE APC SW POLITICIANS HAD BETTER STAY AWAY FROM TINUBUIF THEY EVER HOPE TO BECOME MINISTERS
How is it your concern ?

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by tinsel: 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol at least you agree your Jagagban is inconsequential. As for Buhari better wake up, this is not 1984.We are now in2015
Tinubu is inconsequential? I am amazed.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Pierocash(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Senatorcracy since may29

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / 22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.