Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation (27859 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by kiyosaki1(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Happiness87:
hahaha dude, go to bed, Atiku came with dollars, when it was obvious that his dollars was making impact, Amaechi flew to Rivers and came back with more dollars.

as if you were there!!
It just shows that you are ignorant of what really happen on that day,or may I remind you that Tinubu has to use his influence to shift the primary venue from Abuja to Lagos and also do some scheming to make sure that PMB emerges,may be I should remind you that Saraki was a staunch supporter of Atiku,which is an open fact and PMB knows it.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by nijanigga: 12:24am On Jul 31, 2015
candidbabe:
E don happen

Buhari the probe master

Can anything good come out of this Administration?
I doubt.
looking for brain deranged person? look no further.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by experimentist: 12:40am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So what?...Is anything wrong in being "Anti-Buhari"

Must everyone be pro-Buhari

Were some Northern PDP members not anti-Jonathan?...Mtcheeww

Bunch of jokers (so called agents of change)
pesin never use dis goat do asun yet?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by marcelifeh(m): 3:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by luvmijeje(f): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy Seriously? They want to probe the Nation Newspaper? We indeed have jokers as Senators.

Were they not among the Senators who casted vote of confidence for Saraki?

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Nobody: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Fear Fear Saraki... Y not probe SaharaReporters... Those one's wil destroy him in less than a week.. Even after d probe what wil dy do? Arrest d Editor? Close d Newspaper or What?

Mumu Senate.. Dino... Spokesperson...Ali Ndume... Senate Leader.... I dy laff oo
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by strongerthaneva(m): 5:45am On Jul 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So what?...Is anything wrong in being "Anti-Buhari"

Bunch of jokers (so called agents of change)
U shall be called clueless senseless..
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Leebrown(m): 6:19am On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=36442792]So what?...Is anything wrong in being "Anti-Buhari"

Bunch of jokers (so called agents of change) i wonder
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Orikinla(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Is this one of the problems affecting majority of Nigerians?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Happiness87(f): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2015
kiyosaki1:
It just shows that you are ignorant of what really happen on that day,or may I remind you that Tinubu has to use his influence to shift the primary venue from Abuja to Lagos and also do some scheming to make sure that PMB emerges,may be I should remind you that Saraki was a staunch supporter of Atiku,which is an open fact and PMB knows it.
moving the venue to Lagos didn't win the primaries, you had earlier said that Atiku almost won.
I'll pass dude, i don't have your time
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Esperooke(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

There is a very big difference between criticism and libel.I think it's high time the Nation newspaper are taught some lessons
Its far from a libel! I believe you red the piece? Let's keep watching nothing will be done, its just an early gragra to forestall Buhari and his movement's fury.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by TORRYNO: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Ok oo,lets see how this goes..
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by rasco2000me: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2015
DINO MALAIYE SHOULD BE BROUGT DOWN ..HE IS SHOUTING ABOUT CORUPTION BEFORE ELECTION.THEY INVITED SARAKI WIFE FOR CORUPTION ALEGATION THE SAME MAN IN THE FOREFRONT RUNING WITH THE INVITEE. U SHOULD HV WAITED FOR THE INVESTIGATION COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by OAMMB(f): 7:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Are there not more important issues in the senate anymore. Is this what they are paid to do?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by AreaFada2: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2015
ibkgab001:
Photocracy
Gerontocratic Photocracy in fact. grin cheesy
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by sdindan: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
senier007:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/187547-senate-orders-newspaper-probe-over-anti-buhari-report.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
No wonder the North never develop and it can never until you guys change the way you think. See how tinubu media is brain washing you. The Nation Newspaper is accusing the senators because they pass vote of confidence on Bukola Saraki. So answer me when did buhari said he dont want Bukola as the senate president? Cant you guyz see that tinubu want to extend his Godfatherism to North by blackmailing the present northern senators show that next election you wil vote for his puppets? Did the northern senators against a bill sponsor my mr President? No. They are just under attack because they refuse to allow tinubu who already owns the vp to take sp. And if at all tinubu have the sp, he will be the neck that will be turning the Head. So we should rather praise our senators and tell tinubu that no vacancy in north
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by simplynola(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Those are the animals we call legislators using Holy books to rain curses in public, and they feel its the best way to prove their innocence. Where is the word "Civil". They've got no brains, no invention, no creativity, no ideas but they've got loads of curses in their empty skull
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by BlueK1(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2015
APC senators who are anti Buhari are against the good people of Nigeria. It is becoming obvious they will be voted out in the next election.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by crystalm2o: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Get your sure games and have total win on all the games in sport betting, to get winning like in the screenshot below with fixed games, contact me via inbox by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by james1(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2015
May God save Nigeria from the hands of evil doers.
See how some people here are openly supporting boko haram.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by sokia: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
some one should shutdown that idiot called dino they all only got deir victory because of buhari
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by BermudaTriangle(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

When the time comes you will know between your useless and inconsequential Jagagban and the Nigerian Senate who is more powerful

When Ekweremadu is disgraced out of office bah ?
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by gemale(m): 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
overpaid, underperforming scum. awon gboromideleru oshi! instd of makn policies dt wld muv dis natn 4wrd, c wt dey r doin... butt licking & tym wastn.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by Trafficjam11: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
steppin:
If APC thinks they can get an opposition-free government, then they're even indeed more clueless Sensible than the dullardd Us, the opposition.
The opposition is still warming up...the best is yet to come.

Clueless opposition you mean? If the opposition is going to base its criticism on hear-say and weak, very weak arguments like this one, then I'm sorry, APC is already having an opposition free government.
Re: APC Senators Orders Newspaper Probe Over "Anti-Buhari” Accusation by steppin: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Trafficjam11:

Clueless opposition you mean? If the opposition is going to base its criticism on hear-say and weak, very weak arguments like this one, then I'm sorry, APC is already having an opposition free government.
If you wanna quote me, leave my comment the way it is.
It's only silly people that edits posts just to make themselves feel better.
I got nothing to say to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Boko Haram Members Killed Today By Troops In Logomani / Gunmen Shoot At Muhammad Abubakar Brother, Other Travellers On Kaduna-Zaria Road / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.