Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! (63573 Views)

Meet Munachi Abii Young Boyfriend Tomi Thomas / Meet Munachi abii oyibo Boyfriend!! Congrats To Her! Shame to all naija men! / Why Do People Not Care About Munachi Abii The Way I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by kristisking(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cute.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Yes. She is bae!
Munachi Abii is former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria.
Na who her beauty don help?

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
pretty kiss but.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by braine(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Beautiful with stretch marks all over her boobs. Na so.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Obejieric(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
To be frank, she's pretty but there are list more beautiful naija girls yet to be discovered.
You will be shocked of what you can find by clicking on the link bellow.

These Girls are beautifully made.

Check it out:

http://primenewsngr..com/search/label/ENTERTAINMENT
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
JohnsonEmma:
Mtcheeeeew, she no even reach my lesbian girl frnd.
who ask you?
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by moji16(f): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
All I see here is a single person with different faces courtsey of makeup. The beautiful ones are not yet born.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by jbaby265(f): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
all things bright n beautiful
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by deebsman1(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
yepa! that stretch mark thou

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by MrCork: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Yes. She is bae!

....BEAURIFULL HOW?.......IS SHE LIGHTSKIN?? F***K NO!!!! angry
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by chudidonas(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
What is wrong with you people? Op said most beautiful celeb not most beautiful girl in Naija. Why not kindly name a celeb prettier than her for a proper argument

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by tetuila007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
All these pics are are facial beautification and pls let's get a comparison pics of this babe after 10yrs

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by TeamSimple(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
akinwunmi Omonifesi MBGN 2005

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by abat4real37(f): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
sulmeza:
she's cute....nt d mst beautiful sha...i've seen much pretty ladies..
beauty is not only from the face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by kokomilala(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wow! She's stunning! She''ll leave legends in her trail when she's gone.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by VaselineJelly: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mtcheew, mhizdeedy is many more finer dan dis girl angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin88:
lol
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Yes. She is bae!

YOU JUST MAKE ME PUKE angry

THIS IS NOT BEAUTY, THIS IS RUBBISH angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by sucess001(m): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=18pt]@OP..I don't know if you are her publicist ooo...but why are her boobs going in different directions na...

Are they on a journey to self-discovery?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
I've seen more beautiful average girls on the street who in addition hit the gym frequently to retain their flawless physiques.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by bmxshop: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
She is pretty no doubt but not the Most Beautiful cos as they say Beauty lies in d eye of the Beholder.

I think I like d girl more for her humility.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by killercute16(m): 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
mDotLysouqDotcom:
any way she's cute but not most beautiful in nigeria lolzzzz dere are many beautiful more dan her fact#
The topic says "Most beautiful celebrity in Nigeria".....oya tell which celeb is more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Onyiido: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
mDotLysouqDotcom:
any way she's cute but not most beautiful in nigeria lolzzzz dere are many beautiful more dan her fact#
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by preetyb(f): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
She no even fine reach my geniveve forget say she yellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by spicy244(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:
Stretch >>>>>Ehmmmm>>>>> on that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Tot I will be the Only one to notice that. She's pretty tho'

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by darlenese(f): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Kjking(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
yea she is, buh ma grandma is more pweety than she is

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is she Orikinla's sister?
They look alike without make up.
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by Terver23(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
munachi is my number one African crush hands down. .she got the swag to go wit it.....
Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by sylve11: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
not true. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! by lexy2014: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Yes. She is bae!

what makes her d most beautiful? How did u arrive at your conclusion?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Is Currently Hospitalized / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Regina Daniels Shows Her Cooking Skill, Prepares Okro Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.