Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Crashed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Crashed (2041 Views)

I Just Crashed My Infinix X551 I Just Bought Today....engineers Please Help / Help!! 9mobile Has Crashed. / My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crashed by Sunebanty(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2015
How much will it cost me to change the screen

Re: Crashed by anuma1(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2015
You are Careful, Clapp for yourself. Well done

2 Likes

Re: Crashed by RichDad1(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2015
Busy with Infinix zero while your iPhone went under the chair?
Yours is like attending to Okada while train crushes your Bugatti.

Hmmm, oju lasan ko leleyi, Ise aiye ni cry

5 Likes

Re: Crashed by aiyeboy(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2015
I guess 30k is quiet a good price, my Samsung s6 screen wey crash, they said 65k, I use am sell gbanjo ni.

1 Like

Re: Crashed by sauceEEP(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
That does not look like iPhone 6 plus. angry

1 Like

Re: Crashed by mummyson26(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
RichDad1:
Busy with Infinix zero while your iPhone went under the chair?
Yours is like attending to Okada while train crushes your Bugatti.

Hmmm, oju lasan ko leleyi, Ise aiye ni cry
Re: Crashed by sats: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
person wey never chop belle full, no dey use iphone - anonymous
Re: Crashed by Sunebanty(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2016
sauceEEP:
That does not look like iPhone 6 plus. angry
oh sorry which village do you come from
Re: Crashed by Ndissle(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices

(1) (Reply)

CES 2016: These Two Samsung Innovations Will Drop Your Jaw! See!!!! / Tecno Camon CM Review And Hands-on / How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.