Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here (13332 Views)

All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here / Is There An Issue With Ur Phone? Ask A Geek And Get Help / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by hendrix108(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
my infinix hot 2 camera snap refuses to in portrait and my auto rotation refuses to rotate the normal way it use to after I mistakely wipe the phone
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Comanche:
Goodmorning.My tecno n9 displayed phone overtemperature remove battery about five days ago.now it is no longer switching on.please whwt do i do.
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
fabre4:
My Tecno Phone Went Off During Charging And Refuses To Turn On Any Advise?
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Lucremoy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
My tecno h6 has started, it just goes black all of a sudden then some colored lines will appear on the screen but the screen will still be working (you can hear it lock & unlock) until i switch it off & on then it comes back to normal till it happens again..
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by fabre4: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

I stay at abuja and owerri I'd appreciate if you could give me the address
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Godwin978(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
xaliujokes:

Which phone is it?
is tecno h5
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Raxxye(m): 3:06am On Oct 07, 2015
I have been finding it very difficult to log into Nairaland lately. I always receive an error message that reads something like "this site has too many redirect loops" . I have tried all the suggestions the error messages make to no avail. I have also deleted, done settings, etc. Can someone be of help?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by babdap: 5:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Where can I replace my samsung galaxy4 screen cheaply in lagos or ibadan.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2015
fabre4:

Hi, below please find contact info of our service center in Abuja and Owerri. Our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111

I stay at abuja and owerri I'd appreciate if you could give me the address
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
hendrix108:
my infinix hot 2 camera snap refuses to in portrait and my auto rotation refuses to rotate the normal way it use to after I mistakely wipe the phone
Hi, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
otomori:
Help me please, my infinix has been acting up since
yesterday, it keeps popping up - unfortunately measure
has stopped and some times Posts out pro has stopped. It
has been been getting extremely hot since then and all my
app acting weird. I did a factory reset but the same thing
is still happening. Kindly help me please
Hello Otomori, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Lucremoy:
My tecno h6 has started, it just goes black all of a sudden then some colored lines will appear on the screen but the screen will still be working (you can hear it lock & unlock) until i switch it off & on then it comes back to normal till it happens again..
Hello Lucremoy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Lucremoy:
Hello Lucremoy, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Lucremoy(m): 1:16am On Oct 14, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

warri
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2015
Lucremoy:

warri
Hi Lucremoy, sorry we do not have service center in Warri now, but you can sent your phone to our collecting points. Following please find contact information of our collecting point in Warri.
Block B, Shop 5, Bobson Plaza Deco Road Warri – Delta State, Nigeria +23408023320774
Rejido House Opposit Robson Plaza, Deco Road Warri +23408034863183/+2348034038591

Also, below is contact info of our service center in Nigeria. In case you may need it. Thank you!
1. 1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2. 2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
3. No. 55 Kofo, Abayomi Avenue, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria +2348091339530
4. Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
5. 1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
6. 1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha,Anambra,Nigeria +2348177250277
7. 2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
8. 1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
9. 3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
10. No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd,Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
11. 3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan,Oyo,Nigeria +2348172005296
12. 2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
13. Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Emdee590(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Godwin978:
i had the latest version installed.das
nt d cus
The cause is weak network , try to identify the strongest network in your hood and keep trying it as I also encountered same problem

Thank you.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Emdee590(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
xaliujokes:

Which phone is it?
The cause is weak network , try to identify the strongest network in your hood and keep trying it as I also encountered same problem

Thank you.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by LAZAREY: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
@Carlcaresophia, please I have an infinix hot 507, don't know what the issue is, I haven't been able to send an sms text message on the phone. Anytime I tried to do that it will only show sending, but it won't send the sms. I have checked the service provider sms center no and every other settings I thought could be the issue. Yet it still won't send sms. Please what other things can I check? Expecting your reply.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by freezyprinzy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Plz my galaxy s4 over heats when i turn on my data wats d possible cause?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by simba01(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
please can an android phone with just 2g be upgraded to 3g?, the phone is lenovo s858t, thank you.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Emdee590(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please mine is an Infinix hot note pro , new , rooted, ever since then, when put to charge and it is witch on, it wouldn't charge except you put it ON. Lately , I come to discovered that in the mobile uncle, I need to do the following before it would start charging :
Engineer mode > Engineer Mode (MTK) > Hardware > USB > USB IF Test , then click on Start

And also go back and

Engineer mode > Engineer Mode (MTK) > Hardware > USB > USB EX Test , then click Start before charging will commence.

Meaning USB IF Test and USB EX Test has the options Start and Stop.

Please who can guide me on how to resolve this problem permanently without always going to the mobile uncle ? Thanks
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by felixtoba: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pls I need gtide e82 flash file. The phone can't boot again, many engineers had worked on it but they said they can't find its flash file. Pls help
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2015
LAZAREY:
@Carlcaresophia, please I have an infinix hot 507, don't know what the issue is, I haven't been able to send an sms text message on the phone. Anytime I tried to do that it will only show sending, but it won't send the sms. I have checked the service provider sms center no and every other settings I thought could be the issue. Yet it still won't send sms. Please what other things can I check? Expecting your reply.
You can try to insert your Sim card to other phone and try to sent SMS, if failed, your SIM card may have problem, you can try to counsel with Operater. If SMS can be sent, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Japhola(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi pls my Itel 1502 takes much time to charge and drain very fast even if my connection is off..... It started abt a month ago
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Carlcaresophia: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2016
Japhola:
Hi pls my Itel 1502 takes much time to charge and drain very fast even if my connection is off..... It started abt a month ago
Hello Japhola, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by engineerjimmy: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Please if you unlock iphone6 with Rsim chip and you are in benin city,please pm me 07031137707
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by DaBullIT(m): 4:56am On Mar 24, 2016
xaliujokes:
Any Problem with your Phone? ASK any Questions Here

Tecno R7

Abandoned for over a year as battery was not available

Shopped konga

Battery Was delivered yesterday

Half of screen works

Keypad = home button, option / function button and back / cancel button doesn't work

Any ideas?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by oketoyinboshola(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2016
benjanjo1:

Ok thanks! I'll do that when I get a new SD card
Talking of SD card, I bought 16gig memory card from Jumia, but not working on my infinix hot2. But work in another phone.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by eagle13(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2016
my BlackBerry z10 came with 4g n dere is no 4g network in my area as I'm based in ondo state.how do I change to 3g pls?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

Tecno R7

Abandoned for over a year as battery was not available

Shopped konga

Battery Was delivered yesterday

Half of screen works

Keypad = home button, option / function button and back / cancel button doesn't work

Any ideas?

The phone, has bin malfunctioned, was dere any battery in d fone during the time u abandoned d fone? If at all did u keep d fone safely while u were nt using it.?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Gyrados: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
My zte u809 is in a bootloop and when I try to factory reset,it gives me mount data error...I have flashed it countless times but it still refuses to boot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch / Has Airtel Stopped Their BIS Plan On Android And Iphones? / NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.