Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here (13339 Views)

All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here / Is There An Issue With Ur Phone? Ask A Geek And Get Help / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Gyrados:
My zte u809 is in a bootloop and when I try to factory reset,it gives me mount data error...I have flashed it countless times but it still refuses to boot

Flash another Dr, it's would work
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Xbox222: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2016
Please all the gurus in the house i need your help.
I have htc desire 816, which happens to be a CDMA phone locked to virgin network. I can't use our local sim on it beacuse it cannot detect the network. Pls can i unlock it so that i can be able to use our nigeria network on it? Thanks
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Gyrados: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
xaliujokes:

Flash another Dr, it's would work
That's what everybody are saying but it doesn't work for me.Would it boot up if i try a recovery update?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Hi, can games be moved to sd card incase the internal storage gets low on itel phones? Pls answer somebody
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by xaliujokes(m): 7:20am On Apr 18, 2016
yall:
Hi, can games be moved to sd card incase the internal storage gets low on itel phones? Pls answer somebody

Of course it can, as a matter of fact, most games are on SD card bcus of the amount of space
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Kadeeyo: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
My Lenovo A850 cannot detect netwk service,I have given many phone engineers but none seems to find solution to it.Behold! It brought service yesterday but one Sim must be deactivated before the other
Sim function.Pls any solution for the two Sims to function??
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Mafia4life(m): 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kadeeyo:
My Lenovo A850 cannot detect netwk service,I have given many phone engineers but none seems to find solution to it.Behold! It brought service yesterday but one Sim must be deactivated before the other
Sim function.Pls any solution for the two Sims to function??
It need to be unlocked. I can do that if only you were closed to my state.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Mafia4life(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Xbox222:
Please all the gurus in the house i need your help.
I have htc desire 816, which happens to be a CDMA phone locked to virgin network. I can't use our local sim on it beacuse it cannot detect the network. Pls can i unlock it so that i can be able to use our nigeria network on it? Thanks
Even if unlocked. You can only use it on CDMA provider. And it would need to be programmed to your device.
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Mafia4life(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gyrados:
My zte u809 is in a bootloop and when I try to factory reset,it gives me mount data error...I have flashed it countless times but it still refuses to boot
Contact me, I will rescue you
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by taiwoodd: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2023
Pls my infinix s4 get hot seriously,around the down part of the screen,have change the screen still thesame,change battery still thesame,the screen get really hot on display and it drain battery very very faster
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by dollarnaira: 10:26am On Mar 12
Infinix s4 folo come screen needed
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by NokiaN8(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12
Please what is the solution,my itel S18 charges slowly 6hrs to get full, I bought it new, I change the charger no difference.. please advise.or is it normal?
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by dollarnaira: 9:34pm On Mar 15
NokiaN8:
Please what is the solution,my itel S18 charges slowly 6hrs to get full, I bought it new, I change the charger no difference.. please advise.or is it normal?

Download acubattery app to check charging current. Worst any any android should charge with is 1000mah i.e 1A
Re: Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here by Starprogress: 8:52am On Mar 22
If you've any issues with your TECNOMOBILE, just visit Carlcare service center nearest to you and get your device fixed properly then get it back like a brand new one .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August / Open Letter To NCC On Data Bundle Cost / My Nokia E63 Cannot Install Xplore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.