Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs (51921 Views)

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Difference Btw GEJ Service Chiefs And PMB Service Chiefs / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ammyluv2002(f): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Ur signature got me crackin. Tho its a fact wink
Lolz
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by sonnie10: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Trust Baba with picture things. His Service Chiefs are all dressed with military ceremonial hats.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by menshealth1234: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by soulhighman(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
iswallker:

o ti te p mole... grin grin
Abi o
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by soulhighman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
DMerciful:
Nigerians need to focus on output. Of what use is pictures to you vs performance? Did the service chief doing press up stop BH for bombing his state?
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by XKZ(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
One can't make an accurate comparison of their bellies given that one set of photos is taken full frontal and the other is three-quarter view.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by babajero(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
One is northern agenda while the other is nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by zemaye: 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Agility vs slackers tongue see PMB men looking agile and ready while otuoke men look overfed
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Koleman(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
ElPhenomenal:
Here are the pictures of GEJ service chiefs (top) and PMB service chiefs (bottom). Any difference?
lol. Laugh wan finish me
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by MsChichi(f): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Just give d PMB service chiefs 3 more years, their true body weight will cum out.. Lol grin
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Yes o, d bottom are battle ready.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by babafirst(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
cheesy.

Badeh and Minimah na die.

But truth be told- size of one's stomach is never a determinant of one's intelligence.

The best student in our class then in primary 3-6 was the fattest boy in the class. I was coming in far behind him at 5th and 6th. cheesy
-That was in primary school where fitness was not a requirement. In the military, if you like be more brilliant /intelligent than Einstein ,pot belly even for a general is an aberration.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by hushshinani(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB GOT TASTE.... HE'S MAN OF GREAT DECISION....!!! RIDE ON JARE
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Nicepoker(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
Below I see mal nourished military men
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Pidggin(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Pmb service chiefs mostly northerners, GEJ all inclusive.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Arijosh(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
cheesy.

Badeh and Minimah na die.

But truth be told- size of one's stomach is never a determinant of one's intelligence.

The best student in our class then in primary 3-6 was the fattest boy in the class. I was coming in far behind him at 5th and 6th. cheesy
You sure say Na 5th or 6th... Say the truth oo
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ilevic(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]The dfference is, a set is well fed while the other is malnourished. That's from my own perspective tho grin grin
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by Tranquill: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
NobleAky:
All of them are bunch of cowards in camouflaged uniform.

Ordinary boys scout you couldn't join talk less of man 'o' war and you are here over stressing your techno phone.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by NobleAky(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tranquill:

Ordinary boys scout you couldn't join talk less of man 'o' war and you are here over stressing your techno phone.
God and man will bear me witness that i have applied to be enlisted through short service twice but Nigerian nepotic system prevailed! The last time was that of 2013 recruitment which the shock left a scar on my BP as i was short changed on the final list
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by NobleG1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
ElPhenomenal:
Here are the pictures of GEJ service chiefs (top) and PMB service chiefs (bottom). Any difference?

Does your point translate to action?
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by snazzylove: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
PMB brought these ones to feed them fat grin
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by onunwa21(m): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Top use to donate blood to the bottom
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=soulhighman post=36455897]
Well, the last time I checked, on this thread, we were comparing the pictures, not actions yet. You can create a thread on actions later..... ;Dfake change,in office for just months ;Dgive em 4years then bring back this same pics,then I'll point out the difference,kuz to me the difference in this pictures are just the years.
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by jide333(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2015
pmb look like a terrorist pmb look like a sickler. he should go for hiv test and show the world the result snapshots.. pmb is a promise without fulfill leader

falcon01:
gejs look dumb and weak
pmbs look smart and active
no offence! na ask they ask me
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by falcon01: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2015
jide333:
pmb look like a terrorist pmb look like a sickler. he should go for hiv test and show the world the result snapshots.. pmb is a promise without fulfill leader

look my guy you self you know that you are lying..am not supporting anyone.. i say the truth .. since Buhari won things have changed. nepa has increase from 0 to 80 ℅ they don't even take light sef
boko haram have been drastically reduced.
naira has gain more value.
hundreds of women and children were rescued from chibok. if you don't like person just say you don't don't but that man is really working. in fact even if na sickler or Ebola we don't care all we care about is the fact that he is active and working
Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by stankezzy: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2015
virus05:
fulani na fulani.. U don see fulani wey dey chop well b4.. Their stomach na natural but dem no sabi anything

Re: Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs by menxer: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2015
physically speaking, the flat belly guys look fit and agile for action, just like their pay master. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.