Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part (888 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda / A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by seyexdkoko(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
I am beginning to wonder what Africa is becoming, lets take a look at our neighboring countries. Congo, is a very fertile land with vast resources, gold, diamond, uranium just name it. Congo should be the richest in Africa but in reality Congo is a war zone, stuck in between political struggles, civil wars and religious unrest for decades now, with not less than 5 million deaths. Nigeria is blessed, but majorly we take pride in the crude oil we have. This resources hasn't brought joy to the nation, it has be a source of war. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iraq, Central African Republic, Congo, Sudan - ooh Sudan shocked cry even South Africa just joined the gang and well, our Nigeria is being dragged in also. I fear Nigeria may be treading the part self destruction. This war has never stopped to dazzle me, hatred for ones neighbor. We have recorded world war 1 and 2, what if 3 has started? Just that it isn't an externally enforced war, its the war we are fighting now within ourselves. Think about how many African nations are facing this challenge now. Africa may have began "world war 3"(lol). Seriously, we can help make things better, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself" - that statement has been the watch word and it should still be the watch word. When I love my fellow Igbo Man, Hausa Man, Yoruba Man, Christian, Muslim, Orthodox. I know love will conquer all. Let us all help make this Nigeria big, so we can truly be the Giant of Africa by showing other Nations how we resolved our own differences. Showing this nations, guiding them and making them truly see that we are the Giant of Africa. Love is all that matters, Let make our country big.

Source: https://seyiayoade./2015/07/31/nigeria-may-be-treading-on-a-dangerous-part/

1 Share

Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Easier said......to love ur neighbour means to be able to tolerate all the crappy things they do to annoy u......not easy
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by ibrokola(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
So true! Natural resource has always been a source of conflict in Africa instead of a blessing! The fact still remains that there are always sponsors of these conflicts with the aim of dividing and conquering such countries so as to exploit their resources! Or can a war-torn country focus on mining or harnessing its resources for developmental purposes?
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
And the real war has just started... As Buhari is here to ensure that this country has no peace... His led administration for the past two months has been nothing but a snoring one.... Tribal wars and religion fight everywhere in the country... Muslims compelling Christians to accept their Quran and so many inter and intra wars with states and local governments area accros the nation!
We're doom under Buhari...
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by babajero(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
That is the really didn't need somebody like buhari in the first place
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2015
babajero:
That is the really didn't need somebody like buhari in the first place
are u kidding me?? undecided
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by Chiaka(f): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2015
If we practice true federalism and fairness! we'll go a long way
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by babajero(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
are u kidding me?? undecided
No, am serious
Re: Nigeria May Be Treading On A Dangerous Part by seyexdkoko(m): 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
Easier said......to love ur neighbour means to be able to tolerate all the crappy things they do to annoy u......not easy
True, its not easy atall, but think about how it can go a long way to make a difference. Only you sef can make a lot of difference, If you find it hard, I wonder how hard it will be for others then. We have a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Dame Jonathan Reaped What She Sowed – Rivers APC / Unilag Rape Case, It Was Not Consensual - By Bigass / Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Members By Firing Squad - Sat Aug 29, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.