Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Is Suggesting Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Suggesting Marriage (602 Views)

Very Unattractive Transgender Is Suggesting Kanye West Had Sex With Her / A Mother Found Messages From Teacher To Her Son Suggesting A party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Suggesting Marriage by Chibyike(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2015
undecidedPlease my follow pple. . . i met this girl 4yrs ago, she was just good friend to me but i dnt no she didnt take me as friend as well. now she is asking me my for my next move towards her. . . . what should i tel her ..
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Tell her she's just a friend
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Tell her ur intentions soonest... Like me, I plan to reveal my intentions to some gurl, buh she just lied to me... And its ova befor it even started...
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Picaxxo(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Chibyike:
undecidedPlease my follow pple. . . i met this girl 4yrs ago, she was just good friend to me but i dnt no she didnt take me as friend as well. now she is asking me my for my next move towards her. . . . what should i tel her ..
Tell her to always clean the disc befor playing it cause it damages the lens of the dvd player if its dirty. Hope this works!
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Marry Her; She's a wife material

God bless your union in advance
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Gurgle(f): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Picaxxo:
Tell her to always clean the disc befor playing it cause it damages the lens of the dvd player if its dirty. Hope this works!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whats wrong with you
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Gurgle(f): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
why does she think shes more than a friend to you when she is not

what did you do or say

or do
Re: She Is Suggesting Marriage by Picaxxo(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin whats wrong with you
Shebi d guy say make we tell am wetin him go tell the girl undecided. I had to tell him somethingundecided

(1) (Reply)

(photo evidence) Difference Between Twins And Ibeji / I Just Did This Rap Freestyle.. Y'all Should Check It Out / How To Know A Womanizer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.