Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released (892 Views)

Tagbo Umeike Died From Suffocation, Autopsy Shows. Davido Reinvited By Police / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released by Greatzeus(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Bobbi kristina autopsy

The coroner has released the initial results for the autopsy of Bobbi Kristina.

Her boyfriend, Nick Gordon is under investigation for the events surrounding Bobbi Kristina slipping into a coma, as she was discovered unconscious in a tub and was covered in bruises. Gordon has maintained that he is innocent, but the cops have started looking into his involvement.

After a lengthy battle, and a stay at hospice, Bobbi finally passed away and now the coroner did an autopsy to see what exactly caused her coma. The early report from the Fulton County Medical Examiner says there is “no obvious underlying cause of death,” and “no significant injuries were noted.”

This is good news for Nick Gordon’s case, but he’s not out of trouble yet and there will be further analysis of Bobbi Kristina. The report says there is no underlying medical condition which could have led to her becoming unconscious while in the tub.

Medical records from the hospital where she was first admitted have been subpoenaed by the Medical Examiner, and he will not give a conclusive cause of death until those records are reviewed

Source:http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/bobbi-kristina-autopsy-results/

Re: Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released by Milliprime: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Time to defend your innocence.
Re: Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
ILLUMINATI done cover up all evidence. Waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released by Greatzeus(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demigods:
ILLUMINATI done cover up all evidence. Waste of time.
Bro you go fear CIA now,they are good at that, a lot of celebrity death have been covered up, John Kennedy,BIG,2Pac,Micheal Jackson etc but in the case of Bobbi, i still dont believe that illuminati or cia or Nick Gordon has hand in it, because of absence of motive,they have nothing to gain by killing her,especially Nick, he wont get a dime from her death and Bobby Brown Also. To me i think she felt neglected after her mum passed, with all the drugs abuse,relationship problems etc
Re: Finally Bobbi Kristina Autopsy Released by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
Greatzeus:

Bro you go fear CIA now,they are good at that, a lot of celebrity death have been covered up, John Kennedy,BIG,2Pac,Micheal Jackson etc but in the case of Bobbi, i still dont believe that illuminati or cia or Nick Gordon has hand in it, because of absence of motive,they have nothing to gain by killing her,especially Nick, he wont get a dime from her death and Bobby Brown Also. To me i think she felt neglected after her mum passed, with all the drugs abuse,relationship problems etc

Maybe sha, you never can tell man, na God know the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Opens Up On What She Will Look Out For In A Man / ISIS Showcases Their Newest Deadly Terror Group Of Child Soldiers In Training. / 53 Year Old Woman Jumps Into The Well After Being Abandoned By Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.