Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration (59287 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Lassa Fever Kills Two In Asaba FMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by Vesuvius(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
mikolo80:
who exactly did this mysterious 'forcing ' out. tuc nlc or nma which one so I know who to thank otherwise Just shut up and stop claiming what y'all had no input into whatsoever.if it were not a buhari govt we for see how 'uncorrupt 'her replacement for be.una for hear wen
Lil bro where do I even start to school your ignorance? Is it punctuation, respect for others who double as your seniors, basic knowledge of Nigerian trade union and pressure groups, the different professionals found in a hospital etc? I chose not to exchange words with my subordinate which you clearly are. I see no other outcome while explaining these things to you other than agglutinated dementia inducements. Enjoy!
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by mikolo80: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vesuvius:
Lil bro where do I even start to school your ignorance? Is it punctuation, respect for others who double as your seniors, basic knowledge of Nigerian trade union and pressure groups, the different professionals found in a hospital etc? I chose not to exchange words with my subordinate which you clearly are. I see no other outcome while explaining these things to you other than agglutinated dementia inducements. Enjoy!
using big words does not make you sound smart Just makes you look stupid so..... you're not worth my stressing to punctuate(na formal letter ?) I am simply trying to comment on a national malady on an online forum and pass time cos I am bored. when I want to change things I'll get on the streets and change them not come online to jubilate and hash tag all over the place wasting time and energy that could have better been channeled into the struggle for a better country. and from your demeanour I know that I'm older than. and all our trade groups are made up of cowards,the ignorant and sell outs. if you choose to continue wasting your time, that's your choice
Re: The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration by jbblues24(m): 5:52am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of gold in this texture m8 smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.