Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Most Smoked In A Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Smoked In A Day (825 Views)

Man Tweeted Of A Possible Attack In Abuja And Lagos A Day Before The Attack / See A Tweet On Twitter That Predicted Bomb Blast In Abuja And Lagos A Day Before / Smoked Fish Factory In Adazi-Nnukwu, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Smoked In A Day by henrydan(m): 1:06am On Mar 18, 2009
i usalley smoke 4-10 blunts a day they usalley weigh like 2gs. but the most ive ever smoked was between me and my two older brothers and we smoked an hp. in 5 hours. we got those giant swishers and rolled an oz into 3 of them. then we smoked regular blunts i was so stoned i was in slow motion. like my bro told me to change the cd and it took 10 min. when it was right next to me.

share ur experiences here folks
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by debosky(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2009
There's a better thread for this type of talk

click here: Do you Smoke Igbo (Weed or Mariuana)?
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by Jakumo(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2009
henrydan:

i usalley smoke 4-10 blunts a day they usalley weigh like 2gs. but the most ive ever smoked was between me and my two older brothers and we smoked an hp. in 5 hours. we got those giant swishers and rolled an oz into 3 of them. then we smoked regular blunts i was so stoned i was in slow motion. like my bro told me to change the cd and it took 10 min. when it was right next to me.

I can think of only one ministerial post in which your extensive aerospace research can be applied, and that would be as a replacement for the Always Mighty and Ever High Mr. Fani Kayode, who recently vacated his post in the Aviation Ministry, after helping himself to an unofficial 4.3 Billion dollar retirement package.     

Your job as aviation minister will entail much smoking, drinking and cavorting with very ugly women, and of course some big-time liberation of government funds, whereafter you will be relieved of your duties and invited for questioning and sharing of proceeds by the EFCC  corruption regulatory agency.  Have a happy retirement, but don't forget to remit my consultancy fee after you finish stuffing wads of cash into the waiting open mouths of all noise-makers.
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by RichyBlacK(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2009
@henrydan

How does this relate to politics?
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by PeeDaVinci: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2009
what has this got to do with politics section, gues u r still smoking something that is not making u to think right, tell me the truuuth, i dey lie?
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by henrydan(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
God said let there be happiness and there was marijuanna, the essence of this topic here on this thread is that I NEED MARIJUANNA TO BE LEGALIZED in 9ja and it starts here on Nairaland.I just dey laff as i dey read all u guys stuffs cos u know why, i'm f**king high as hell.My legalizeit.ng.org site will be up an running very soon, Just Blaze it, mo fire
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by RichyBlacK(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
henrydan:

God said let there be happiness and there was marijuanna, the essence of this topic here on this thread is that I NEED MARIJUANNA TO BE LEGALIZED in 9ja and it starts here on Nairaland.I just dey laff as i dey read all u guys stuffs cos u know why, i'm f**king high as hell.My legalizeit.ng.org site will be up an running very soon, Just Blaze it, mo fire

No problem. Don't you think the topic should be something like: "Should Marijuana be Legalized in Nigeria?"
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by Jakumo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2009
Ground Control to Henry Dan.  We have you on visual, at 85 thousand feet above sea level.  Please notify us on the fuel status of your space shuttle, and prepare to follow trajectory XY74.2 on re-entry into Earth's atmosphere, at 0800 Zulu time.

Be advised that we may have to vector you in for a splashdown in mid-Atlantic if you get too high.
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2009
Legalize it!!!! I only smoke about two taps/week. Even the two taps are shared with my friends. That's how we keep it live in an area like Toronto where the winter hibernates you for almost 5months/year. Seriously, weed hasn't killed anyone if anything, it should be Alcohol and cigarettes that should be illegal. Especially alcohol. Weed only makes you relaxed and lazy except of course you drink alcohol. That's when you get intoxicated and your actions will be blamed on marijuana. Never smoke alone else you might be one sadist bastard. Always smoke with people that love to laugh.
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by henrydan(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ 9jaganja
Tell you what my brother man, you are a real good dude.I'll invite you to our official inauguration man, Thanks for letting this guys know what they're actually missing.

Come and get high here, I bet they ain't no real good stuff down there in Toronto,motherland's got it all.
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by ifele(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2009
weed is good sometimes but it makes a person so lazy.

marijuana should be legalized but their should be rules governing intoxication.
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by bcblazer(m): 5:23am On Mar 25, 2009
henrydan:

@ 9jaganja
Tell you what my brother man, you are a real good dude.I'll invite you to our official inauguration man, Thanks for letting this guys know what they're actually missing.

Come and get high here, I bet they ain't no real good stuff down there in Toronto,motherland's got it all.

Dudes, good to see guys blazing on that shit. For real, you can't find no real good stuff in Toronto. It's renown the best weed is in the west coast. So pal, bring your ass down to Vancouver, BC and get high with me on a good weekend. It's pretty awesome. To make it even more splendid, we gonna trip down to nearby Victoria, where you'll find the most beautiful girls in Canada--this is a fact!!!

Come on, legalize this shit or not, people will forever be blazing and even be more successful than those critics. When we had a pub crawl, I passed a joint to one of my profs. and he took some nice drags and passed it back. You know what he said, "we are getting closer to legalization"! I've been smoking weed for a long time and never had problems. So what the heck!

Let's get high responsibly, dudes! If you don't, then get out my way!!!
Re: Most Smoked In A Day by henrydan(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
henrydan:

@ 9jaganja

true talk

(1) (Reply)

Voodoo, Religion And Politics-the Same Message? / United States Of Nigeria (USN) / Oyinbos In Nigeria Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.