Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. (2309 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Sterling Bank In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of Temidayo Adeleke, Lady Murdered By Her Cameroonian House Boy (Photos) / Man Killed By Friend Who ‘slept’ With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. by StevinMorgan(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
One of the high profile murder cases of 2015 has been reported in Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

1st Picture below is a very brilliant and hardworking barber who was murdered in cold by his friend who also works in his barbing salon.

Steven Onowa pictured 2nd below poisoned Daniel Solomon and beheaded him this past Tuesday, the 28th of July 2015.

According to police report, the suspect owe the victim N750,000 so when it was time for the victim to pay the rent for his flat, he demanded for the money. He allegedly got angry when the suspect couldn’t pay back the money he lent him back in 2013.

Since the time an argument broke out between the two, the suspect has been planning to get rid of him in order to get away with the money.

Onowa told police he invited Daniel to his house for a drink which he had already poisoned.

When Daniel arrived, he drank the poisoned Orijin beer and slept off. While asleep Onowa took a matchete and cut off his hands, legs, heads and stuffed everything in a travel bag. He then dragged the bag to Itu Road, a popular street in Uyo and left.

“At about 3.00 a.m on Tuesday, I decided to kill him.

“I gave him the first cut, the guy got up; I gave him a second one and he died and I butchered him to parts,”the suspect confessed.

The victim hails from Uruan LGA of Akwa Ibom State

Onowa is currently in the custody of Uyo Police Command

source: .com
photos below….PLEASE BE WARNED IT IS GRAPHIC

This guy is wicked

Re: Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. by markidoo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Very true. I passed by dat road on wednesday n police cordoned d whole street as if there was threat of an impending war.I pray d culprit should'nt be from igbo tribe cos dz can develop into a full scale blood bath. Beware of wicked friend.
Re: Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sweet Jesus! Human beings can be so despicable angry
Re: Photos: Barber Beheaded, Murdered By Friend In Uyo Akwa Ibom State. by Akan(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
markidoo:
Very true. I passed by dat road on wednesday n police cordoned d whole street as if there was threat of an impending war.I pray d culprit should'nt be from igbo tribe cos dz can develop into a full scale blood bath. Beware of wicked friend.
The culprit is an Igbo man. These are the same idi'ots clamouring for us to join them in their useless Biafra. I hope the Igbo bas'tard meets same fate

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Son's Alleged Crime Dies In Police Custody (photo) / How I Escaped Being Duped In Ibadan Today / Photos Of Titi Omozojie’s Mutilated Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.