Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,008 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister (28954 Views)

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Forwetinnah: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
The US government has already refuted this claim, i no know where these people dey carry their gist from? They have been asked to name the US official who told them and the name of the Minister. Brave heart Buhari who fears no one...name the Informant and the Minister in question. Awon gbeborun!! We will we will. ..let us see the action of the so called Government of Intergrity. Thieves using stories to divert attention while they do much worse

2 Likes

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by micmond: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Another fluctuating figures that can't be substantiated , u have documents? Then take it to court or give it to the SAHARA REPORTERS, PUNCH, PREMIUMTIMES to publish, cos they feed on this kind of wayward stories.

Everyone wants to feed on GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by alexlee50: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
These guys are now getting funny.na drama class we dey.today 6b tomorrow 9b.God punish them if dem no arrest the people wey thief this money make dem go prison.

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by wiseoneking: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Femolacaster:
Stealing is not corruption- Gej
In its real sense, stealing is not corruption. I give you a little research or work to check out both words in all dictionary, wikepedia even your popular google or take up legal research. I have dont thesame and think GEJ is right. Unfortunately, GEJ quoted a judge, even a prof that told him thesame. Moderm world, smart kid. Take note

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by menshealth1234: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by naijaspeak(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=15pt]What a revealation!

Jonathan Ministers' really killed this country. They drained the country financially leaving little but nothing for the present Nigerian citizen not to talk of coming generation.

If Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello ( Sauduana ) had lived a life of treasury looting like the type President Jonathan and his ministers did presently. Of course they will not meet a Nigeria to enjoy today.

Why steal so much and leave the country in serious poverty and misery. ( the type that Nigeria had never witness ) No jobs in the country, harsh unemployment for school leaver, dilapidated facilities, lack of good road.

Middle class family is clearly being wiped out. It is either you are very rich in Nigeria or you are very poor. Jonathan and his minister, like former President Ibrahim Babangida glorified corruption and stole billions from our national treasury. Governors at the state level and local government chairman and their councillors also stole large sums of money.

There is God O![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nellypy: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari pls probe this woman see money. J e s u s I dey here d luk for bar
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by eph12(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
So what should we do with this information? Fry plantain? Submit whatsoever concrete evidence you have to the appropriate agency or body so they can act on it. Meanwhile APC led house of assembly and senate should quickly pass a bill that will sentence anybody found guilty of stealing and/or corruption to death by electrocution. Abi is that too much to ask for from this government? Now they say America wants to release the money but they were accepting it before without raising any alarm. Make na park well jor

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by babestella: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
oduastates:

what the heck are you talking about?
The woman is PDP and a ijaw royal. She is better placed than most to speak on behalf of her people
Family member to the late Harry marshal
We are beginning to hear the voices of the decent majority whose voices have been drowned out by thugs , criminal ,touts and men of loose morals.
I can listen to her ( just like itse sagay) all day long
The woman is well groomed and educated . You need to check out her command of the English language ( which is intimidating to some people ) , her grasp of the issues and her communication skills .

this woman said that Jonathan the unintended and undeserving recipient of the struggle of the people.
she is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZsIKDLMl0

Funny the way you think bro.

We keep hearing figures from everyone claiming they have proofs, and yet no one is in jail right now.

The woman should go ahead and publish the figures and bank accounts if she really has any fact.

That is how Sanusi made his own noise about 20 billion dollars before elections, do you hear him again? Their mission is accomplished. OBJ did his own, Soludo did his own, Tinubu did his own, the list is endless yet no one is being arrested and prosecuted. What of the 1 billion dollars they claim was found in Maku's farm?

Please stop this display and think because by Monday next week, another figure will come flying.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by dayo23(f): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
oduastates:

what the heck are you talking about?
The woman is PDP and a ijaw royal. She is better placed than most to speak on behalf of her people
Family member to the late Harry marshal
We are beginning to hear the voices of the decent majority whose voices have been drowned out by thugs , criminal ,touts and men of loose morals.
I can listen to her ( just like itse sagay) all day long
The woman is well groomed and educated . You need to check out her command of the English language ( which is intimidating to some people ) , her grasp of the issues and her communication skills .

this woman said that Jonathan the unintended and undeserving recipient of the struggle of the people.
she is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKZsIKDLMl0
A well informed write up, thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by dayo23(f): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
babestella:

Funny the way you think bro.

We keep hearing figures from everyone claiming they have proofs, and yet no one is in jail right now.

The woman should go ahead and publish the figures and bank accounts if she really has any fact.

That is how Sanusi made his own noise about 20 billion dollars before elections, do you hear him again? Their mission is accomplished. OBJ did his own, Soludo did his own, Tinubu did his own, the list is endless yet no one is being arrested and prosecuted. What of the 1 billion dollars they claim was found in Maku's farm?

Please stop this display and think because by Monday next week, another figure will come flying.
you should thank the woman for exposing those devil's call PDP
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by 989900: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why would any sane human who has not benefited from all these . . . wanna defend them?

This is the one part I would never understand!

OTOH, why is Osho talking about just the $6b for Diezani (apparently), when there is an extra $3.3b looted by other cronies?
I beg make una no start magic o!

Only God knows how much are in other countries; especially those tax haven offshore accounts!
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by wiseoneking: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
cjrane:
I think it was $96 billion that was stolen by Jonathan and his ministers.

APC and buharu should lock up the basterd GEJ and his ministers immediately.
This one say $96billion. Thats why i dislike underage making comments here. I think Seun must correct this anomaly. Again calling Joe bastard is like calling your father thesame. Respect joe. Nobody, even Buhari has never accused him of any stuff.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by erabe(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
Za minister is surely a female!

2 Likes

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by babestella: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:
you should thank the woman for exposing those devil's call PDP

If we claim so much is stolen and there are evidences why not arrest and prosecute them, why do we keep celebrating figures as if we can't think again? Please if there are evidences, arrest them and charge them to court period.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by erinalex: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
What is taking so long pull them into jail now, since they have so much proof why have they not been arrested undecided

Propaganda!
Since Tinubu is a thief in the eyes of tanoids and NO immunity covers him during jonathan reign;why was it that Jona couldn't jail him; yet this Tinubu was the opposition leader. Can we now conclude that all calling Jagaban a thief are ignorant and propagandist

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYADARA post=
:

I will never forgive buhari if these people go without justice.... angry
Me too despite the fact that I like the man

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by brainpulse: 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
Up to the next 50 years, revelation will continue to pure out on how corrupt, clueless, devishlish and evil GEJ is.

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by VISTIN(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
This is the only administration where people open their mouth and talk rubish without facts.

Jonathan's minister (no name). Even America is afraid to call name. We didn't see it on the screen of CNN, only Osiomole heard.

Did Duke follow them too?

Thank God, the Abiola's are coming up again.

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by profmallory(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jonathan in his wisdom said in time's past that "if dollars are missen, America would know nah, its their money". Yes indeed America does know, and yes in due time we would all know those who under GEJ had a filled day.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
socialmediaman:
I believe Buhari knows all these, that's why he keeps doing what he is doing without listening to anyone, especially critics.

He needs to first of all restructure EFCC and ICPC for the big chase and fight, it's gonna get dirty, for now, we hope this fight will go even beyond the federal into the states, to uncover what the governors and their commissioners and aides have done. Nigeria needs urgent cleansing now...

Sit tight and observe, Buhari appealed to the G-7 nations for support and he also approached Obama personally, he knows why, people are gonna run and seek asylum... We need their help to safely bring them back to us for justice...
I'll favor a merger of the two anti-corruption agencies. But any significant reform of those agencies has to be approved by the NASS; Buhari cannot unilaterally effect the changes.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by alabiyemmy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
This story has already been debunked by America so make una keep quiet.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by kodded(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
PassingShot:

The loser is always the frustrated and wailing one. Go figure out.
I pray that your wailing never cease till 2023. Amen.

keep on masturbating grin grin grin

btw are you sure that any reasonable Human being will still go to the poll and vote for buhari ?
undecided[/i]
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by Yksoul(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
IF U READ WHAT MRS DUKE ABIOLA SAID:THAT THE PAST ADMINISTRATN SET NORTH AGAINST SOUTH,COMPROMISE DIFFERENT SCHOOL UNIONS,THAT IS WHY WE YOUTHS ARE FIGHTING HERE ON NAIRALAND BECAUSE SOME BELONG TO PDP WHILE OTHERS BELONG TO APC AND OTHER PARTIES,WHILE OUR LEADERS WERE BUSY EMBEZZLE PUBLIC FUNDS.NIGERIAN YOUTH PLEASE LETS THINK....
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by hushshinani(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
SO, MANY OF U HAVE NOT ADOPTED THE CHANGE..... GET CHANGED FELLAZZZZ

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by biafranqueen: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
erinalex:
Since Tinubu is a thief in the eyes of tanoids and NO immunity covers him during jonathan reign;why was it that Jona couldn't jail him; yet this Tinubu was the opposition leader. Can we now conclude that all calling Jagaban a thief are ignorant and propagandist
Most of transactions were done while Fashola was in office and he refused to adhere to the Freedom of Information Law remember?
FACT:
During the Bola Tinubu administration, he awarded the construction of City Hall for N2.3Billion. When Fashola later came on board, he increased the contract sum to N5.2Billion. This project was increased by 126%. The only input he eventually made to City Hall was to change the floor tiles to marble tiles.
FACT:
The Critical Care unit at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) in Ikeja, built and equipped with state funds, is now owned personally by Fashola’s god-father, BolaTinubu. He put one Dr. Sikiru Tinubu, (a supposed cousin of his) to run the outfit. It is run as a private unit and the proceeds are pocketed by the duo. The unit charges its users exorbitantly and most Lagosians can hardly afford to pay its high charges. Most of the revenue is derived from fees paid by the State Government for patients referred there by its General Hospitals.
FACT:
Fashola administration once spent N1Billion Naira on “bangers” and fireworks during the New Year Crossover Night. This is a state that its university - Lagos State University (LASU) - cannot boast of a hostel facility.
Remember the Bank of Industry (BOI) building at Lagos Island that partially collapsed in March, 2006?

On the 21st of September, 2008 the building was eventually demolished. Now guess how much Fashola spent to demolish it? A whooping N1.5Billion! Please, be reminded that this amount is just to demolish a building. Not to build one. Anyway, that isn’t the end of the story. The government of Lagos, a.k.a Fashola administration, later acquired the land (Layeni’s compound) adjacent to the demolished building in the “public interest”. He later resold it to his proxy Tunji Olowolafe.
I can go on and on and on.......

If Baba is truly a fighter with justice he must start in his own administration with Fashola period!!
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by socialmediaman: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2015
CFCfan:

I'll favor a merger of the two anti-corruption agencies. But any significant reform of those agencies has to be approved by the NASS; Buhari cannot unilaterally effect the changes.

I think Buhari has the support of the NASS, forget the brouhaha going on... Moreover, both agencies also have some operational differences. While EFCC takes on political criminals and special offences of certain magnitude, ICPC takes on civil service related crimes. I think both agencies should remain different though, with separation of jurisdiction properly established and information sharing enhanced between both.
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by fxskye: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The US government has already refuted this claim, i no know where these people dey carry their gist from? They have been asked to name the US official who told them and the name of the Minister. Brave heart Buhari who fears no one...name the Informant and the Minister in question. Awon gbeborun!! We will we will. ..let us see the action of the so called Government of Intergrity. Thieves using stories to divert attention while they do much worse

Pls provide source of US refusal.........

I'm interested in suing this Govt. if your source is genuine
Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by openmine(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister by PStacks(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
I have concluded. Corruption can never leave this country until the Country is broken up.

Break up Nigeria!

Nobody is responsible for nigeria.

Not Biafrans, Not Oduduwa Nation and Not Arewa Nation.

Break the country up and let's see if people would corrupt their own region with their own hand.

As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria is a No Man's Land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arrest Warrant Issued To SSS To Search And Arrest Judges (photos) / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.