Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments (4452 Views)

The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by socialmediaman: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Francis5:
Ame not all a bed of roses even for white people. It's virtually everyone on their own, nearly similar to Naija in that respect, unlike Western Europe.

Yes I think the social life is not that interesting, everyone on the move with a fast pace and straight face.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Francis5: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
socialmediaman:

Yes I think the social life is not that interesting, everyone on the move with a fast pace and straight face.
On the contrary, Ame social life is bubbly for the lucky ones. California (LA, SF), NY, Denver, Florida, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, etc are some of the bubbliest places on planet earth, but for those with the cash, or for the not so rich but smart hustlers.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by select500: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
So, what kind of investments are you into? And how can a novice invest wisely?
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by zeezahbee(f): 1:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Kobe79, come and see cheesy cheesy
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by JJCE(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Francis5:

On the contrary, Ame social life is bubbly for the lucky ones. California (LA, SF), NY, Denver, Florida, Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston, etc are some of the bubbliest places on planet earth, but for those with the cash, or for the not so rich but smart hustlers.
bro av sent u pm.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by seangy4konji: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Na so the thing go...

Enjoy your life man...

Bless
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by socialmediaman: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Francis5:

Ok I haven't been to the west coast. Just DC and parts of East coast mainly. I would love to be in Cali though, I want to see the hustle, the cops, the streets, the technology, the social life and all that

1 Like

Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by JJCE(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

Ok I haven't been to the west coast. Just DC and parts of East coast mainly. I would love to be in Cali though, I want to see the hustle, the cops, the streets, the technology, the social life and all that
hi
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by kunlebal(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

Hustling in Cali is not bad but accommodation is on the high side. Social life in Cali make sense but you just have to spend wisely.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by kunlebal(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
Kobe79, come and see cheesy cheesy
Wetin you find reach here grin
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by socialmediaman: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
kunlebal:

Hustling in Cali is not bad but accommodation is on the high side. Social life in Cali make sense but you just have to spend wisely.

Ok, then I guess the pay would be commensurate with the bills else people will naturally run away, but still Cali boasts of a large population. One just has to be sure of what his priorities are, te good things is that all the elements you need to plan are there at your disposal
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by kunlebal(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

Ok, then I guess the pay would be commensurate with the bills else people will naturally run away, but still Cali boasts of a large population. One just has to be sure of what his priorities are, te good things is that all the elements you need to plan are there at your disposal
True talk bro, in as much you know why you are here and not the other way around, you will enjoy every bit of your stay in California. The pay is good but to get a better paying job you need to have further your education here in America.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by socialmediaman: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
kunlebal:

True talk bro, in as much you know why you are here and not the other way around, you will enjoy every bit of your stay in California. The pay is good but to get a better paying job you need to have further your education here in America.

True, and trust my NAIJA brothers, them no de carry last when it comes to hustling for a better life in terms of education etc
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by kunlebal(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

True, and trust my NAIJA brothers, them no de carry last when it comes to hustling for a better life in terms of education etc
Naso bro.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by JJCE(m): 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
kunlebal:

Naso bro.
i will like to ask some question from u regarding travel to u.s.a, how can i reach u sir?
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by kunlebal(m): 2:38am On Aug 03, 2015
JJCE:
i will like to ask some question from u regarding travel to u.s.a, how can i reach u sir?
Ask your question here or send pm to me.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by iponrite: 4:25am On Aug 03, 2015
my friend dont fool urself pay up your bills and credit card and lets hear how much is left? shocked
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Anmich: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Francis5 post=36465774]America (Ame) is good oh! Only 5 years here & I am already worth $60+K in investments
This is roughly 12,072,200 Naira, if conversion rate to Naira is modestly kept at 200 Naira/$ (if I go black market, I don hit jackpot be that. Lol)

Who talk say Ame no good? Almost any average Naija young man (I am in my early 30s and looking forward to living up to 90 grin grin grin grin grin) whose father is not a political-thief (example Tinubu), nor a political-pastor/imam (example Adeboye/Imam Sanusi), nor an armed robber-bank executive (example Cecilia Ibru) will kill to be in my shoes now. Thanks to Chineke/Olodumare/Allah for bringing me to Ame and allowing me to have my own ''American dream'' being fulfilled. grin grin grin grin

Pictures of my investment summary portfolio and specific investments I have made.

I hope I have removed all personal identifiers, before Naija 419 people begin follow me for cyberspace grin grin grin grin[/quot

how did you get your green card?
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2015
kunlebal:

Wetin you find reach here grin
GC
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2015
JJCE:
chai.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by JJCE(m): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
kunlebal:

Ask your question here or send pm to me.
u can check your mail, av sent d pm...
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Francis5: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
iponrite:
my friend dont fool urself pay up your bills and credit card and lets hear how much is left? shocked

Can you even survive the killing of your credit record from the next month if you do not pay your bills for the current month?

See this mumu! We are not talking of Iponri, Lagos here. Ame is not Nigeria where people are lousy. You gotta pay your bills monthly, or as due, or you are screwed for life.
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Francis5: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
From Anmich

how did you get your green card?

NIW (you know what that means?)>>>>>>Google it
Re: America Is Good Oh! Only 5 Years Here & I Am Already Worth $60+K In Investments by Francis5: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
JJCE:
bro av sent u pm.

Sorry I do not have access to my email used in Nairaland. I have forgotten the password.Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Cinemas In Nigeria / Nigerians Studying In RWANDA / After Ur Bsc, Is It Still Worth It Going Abroad To Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.