Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There (4506 Views)

Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Are There Nigerians Living In North Korea? / Are There Nigerians In Mauritius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There by nyabingi(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2012
Hi I have an opportunity to travel for a short course in Beirut in Lebanon, just want to know if there are Nigerian over there and if possible for me to get any job in the country, How is life generally over there?
Re: Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There by rccy: 8:59pm On May 20, 2012
How did you get opportunity for traveling to the country gist me.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There by ifegy: 9:24pm On May 20, 2012
nyabingi: Hi I have an opportunity to travel for a short course in Beirut in Lebanon, just want to know if there are Nigerian over there and if possible for me to get any job in the country, How is life generally over there?

Google is your friend. FYI, Lebanon is a country still in recovery from a devastating civil war and tensions flare up from time to time between the different groups. More recently, many refugees have fled to Lebanon from the unrest in Syria, and there have been clashes arising as a result of the tensions spilling over into Lebanon. On the job front, many women brought over from Ethiopia into Lebanon to work as maids have been seriously abused by their employees. And on and on. Seriously, if you are looking at this as a place to run away to from Nigeria, please think twice.
Re: Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There by newyork1: 1:46am On May 21, 2012
there is a system that work with a new country very small and not popular yeta, anyone can apply for there visa online with only the data page of yr passport and photo only and wait betweentwo to 5 day and they will issue the visa. this is no veitnam, cambodia, maymar,Australia or amenia this is entirey new and onlyknow by few people. sklloalley@yahoo.com
(Report Po
Re: Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There by ifegy: 4:25am On May 21, 2012
^^^ Scam!
Re: Are There Nigerians In Beirut How Is It Over There by nyabingi(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2012
ifegy:

Google is your friend. FYI, Lebanon is a country still in recovery from a devastating civil war and tensions flare up from time to time between the different groups. More recently, many refugees have fled to Lebanon from the unrest in Syria, and there have been clashes arising as a result of the tensions spilling over into Lebanon. On the job front, many women brought over from Ethiopia into Lebanon to work as maids have been seriously abused by their employees. And on and on. Seriously, if you are looking at this as a place to run away to from Nigeria, please think twice.

Thank you ifegy but i have gone through all that Lebanon was engulfed in crises sometime ago but peace has returned and the country's economic indices is kind of promising even better than Naija check here ttp://www.economywatch.com/world_economy/lebanon/I only want to hear from Nigerians over there on how life is generally.

(1) (Reply)

Nice Cinema In Onitsha.... / Dana Air Supports Nigerian Economic Summit 23 / Is Egypt Advisable To Travel To And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.