Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) (1788 Views)

Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji / Finally Absolute Proof Buhari Is A Bigot / Pls How Does A Federal Appointment To My Tribesman Benefit Me And My Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) by walemoney007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ebig22:
Nonsense and partisan article. You listed past leaders and their villages how they are under developed. Guess you did not put mohammed buhari. Is he not a past leader ?go to his home town guess its like honkong or washington. What is diezani doing there? Guess she is a past leader. Your hatred for the past government will kill the author of this useless write up.
if u don't lik what she wrote,why don't u just write ur own instead of rantin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) by ArodewilliamsT: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
if you say so! smiley

#incorrigibleTANoid

What the hell is the meaning of all these boring 'Taroid and wailing walams' you guys keep chanting.
Re: "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) by joseph1832(m): 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/31/dont-touch-my-tribesman-what-does-bigot-benefit-lola-oguntade

Fellow Nigerians, its time to wake up. These people we are fighting over do not deserve our pity @ the least. They are the same people that were/are hell-bent on destroying us. The day we emancipate ourselves from "our brother/our people" mentality, the day Nigeria ceases to be a backward nation.

Lalasticlala, you no go vex o! This is an important message to all. Thanks in advance
Do you expect a dog not to answer his masters whistle? I tell you brother, most of these individuals who shout and praise our politicians on the basis of the fact that they're from the same tribe or ethnic background are just plainly dumb!.

I even ask, of what benefit is it to them that these people steal so much yet they continue to praise them? I'm an Esan man, Tony Anenih is also Esan from Uromi, the same place I'm from, imagine me praising Tony Anenih just because we're both Esan and from Uromi! "God punish satan".

I've come to terms that those people who praise our politicians base on tribal and religious reasons without having so much as a single cogent reason aside what I mentioned, belong in a mental hospital, there's no other way I see. They're just plain insane!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) by Duru1(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Anybody who thinks people calling for disintegration of Nigeria are bigot is a bloody fool. One of the major problems among Africans is imagery fear. Nigerians have pretended to be united for more than 50years yet few goons are calling for the continuation of the pretence. Nigeria will never work
Re: "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) by patrick89(m): 4:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Ebig22:
Nonsense and partisan article. You listed past leaders and their villages how they are under developed. Guess you did not put mohammed buhari. Is he not a past leader ?go to his home town guess its like honkong or washington. What is diezani doing there? Guess she is a past leader. Your hatred for the past government will kill the author of this useless write up.

Don't mind them, yorubas always think they can advice people, you remember how Aregbesola arranged Thugs, matched to Abuja during the Tinubu's money laundry Trial. They are only good in gossiping in any fourth estate they find themselves! that's the biggest thing their women can achieve in life, put them in another sector they will mess it up, with owambe.
I laugh at them whenever they make all their bogus claims, I know them like the back of my palm. Hypocrites they all are. They supported Bicourtney with all their corrupt practices, using media to bamboozle their perceived enemy. Many pple did not know that the fight against Odua emanated from this Bicourtney. They will lie with everything, I have always tell them, that igbos don't do first, they learn and over do things. when we start our own Fourth power tussle they will cry wolf. if only we still coexist.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Touch My Tribesman", But What Does A Bigot Benefit? (A must read for All) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
vicadex07:
U DEY CRAZE.

SO HE SHOULD LIST ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS SINCE INDEPENDENCE SO AS TO PASS ACCROSS HIS POINT ABI.

MUMU LIKE YOU WITH SMALL BRAIN. TO YOU HIS ARTICLE IS WITCH HUNTING. HYPOCRITIC FOOL
You are a fool, i aired my view go and die if you dont like it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Ministerial List Lobbyists Withdraw CV; Begs Godfathers To Halt Lobby; / Photos/vedio: Boko Haram Suspects Tortured By Civilian JTF In Borno / Dog And The Baboon All Will Be Soaked In Blood If... - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.