Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover (2998 Views)

Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by MynaijaReality(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
A married woman was caught in the act by her husband after he suspected her of having an affair. in a bid to catch her red handed, her husband told her that said he was traveling out of town for a week, not knowing that he lied to her.

Not long after the husband left, the woman sharply arranged for her lover, a young boy, to come and service her at home. But unfortunately for her, her husband was hanging around the neighborhood.

Checkout the pictures and the rest of the gist below:

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/07/married-woman-caught-with-her-young.html
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Gurgle(f): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Daddyoooo Daddy

Sometimes when you go for journey... sad
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Bugatie(m): 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
MynaijaReality:
A married woman was caught in the act by her husband after he suspected her of having an affair. in a bid to catch her red handed, her husband told her that said he was traveling out of town for a week, not knowing that he lied to her.

Not long after the husband left, the woman sharply arranged for her lover, a young boy, to come and service her at home. But unfortunately for her, her husband was hanging around the neighborhood.

Checkout the pictures and the rest of the gist below:

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/07/married-woman-caught-with-her-young.html

And I was asking why one will go to do paternity tests for his children

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by deadZONE: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided undecided undecided waste not your MB on a cheap and desperate blog....looking for traffic

see the so called pics below.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm.
Some ladies sha.
Only them will consciously ruin their matrimonial homes with their devilish acts.
I don't just know their problem. What can that outside lover give to her that her husband can't?
Or is her husband impotent or what. . . ?
Let her face the consequences of her sins.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Maybe not sexually fit
Aisha95:
Hmmm.
Some ladies sha.
Only them will consciously ruin their matrimonial homes with their devilish acts.
I don't just know their problem. What can that outside lover give to her that her husband can't?
Or is her husband impotent or what. . . ?
Let her face the consequences of her sins.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by ojun50(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
When a lady start hvin sex @the age of 14 that is wht bcome of them.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Maybe not sexually fit
But that isn't enough reason to justify her actions.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
I know right. Just saying tho
Aisha95:

But that isn't enough reason to justify her actions.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
I know right. Just saying tho
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
This shouldn't be news, it happens all the time.
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by adesegun121(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided waste not your MB on a cheap and desperate blog....looking for traffic

see the so called pics below.

wicked guy u jus spoil market for d guy...
Re: Married Woman Caught With Her Young Lover by MynaijaReality(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
adesegun121:

wicked guy u jus spoil market for d guy...

I tire ooo

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You – My Female Boss / Some Questions About This Miss Nairaland Sturv / This Woman’s Bedroom Selfie Has Gone Viral – But Can You Spot The Bizarre Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.