Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. (2001 Views)

Tony Anenih Retires From Politics, Says I Have No More Ambition.. / EUROBOMBER Returns To Nairaland / Igbo Will Always Love Yoruba--eurobomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by PhockPhockMan: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think you know that goat very well. He is in the same league with cramjones.

Gbam.
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by PhockPhockMan: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
Rilwayne001:

Lol.

So, you are not in the same class with him because he doesn't support the you peoples agitation of biafra?
[/s]

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by idu1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Ladies & gentlemen,

It has been real fun being on nairaland all these years. I have learnt a lot on this forum and I really appreciate this. Everything that has a beginning must have an end as well.

To all those I have offended on Nairaland I say I am sorry. I say thank you to all my friends and admirers. Nairaland has done so much to me both good and bad and I do not want to write any long epistles here. Babyosisi is gone, Desola is gone, Dozzybaba is gone and eggheaders is gone. EUROBOMBER must leave as well.

This is to announce my retirement from Nairaland.

I am signing out.

God bless you all.

EUROBOMBER
Dive-Bomber

OUT!
hypocrite
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

They want to reduce them by 50%. Temi temi and oremus sanctus have gone too
I dhe very much around, am observing study-silence
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by orunto27: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
God will judge you. Bye bye friend.
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

These were the same people accusing the progressives of turning on the attention seeker because he expressed a contrasting opinion.

Now they are castigating Eurobomber, a fellow Ndigbo, TANoid and honorary wailer, because he was treading the path of reason.

Hypocrites.
GTH, I think the Op has bipolar syndrome. I'm happy that he has left
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by PhockPhockMan: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I now agree that tanoids dont read at all. This guy is arguably one of the most pro biafrans on nairaland
You don't know him more than me, he was one of the few people who started the fight against biafra agitation foolishly, he started to shift grounds when he realized how foolish he was, but it's too late.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by Beremx(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
PDP is broke. They are now forcing their e-warriors to retire.
Who is next? Mongidi? SevereAnusAPE?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by shakaZuIlu: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God you are leaving. You are one of those who have been polluting nairaland politics section with meaningless threads just to cause tribal e-war.
Go go go go!
You will not be missed

grin

Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by PhockPhockMan: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by Beremx(f): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
nwoke m ogini? grin grin
Re: EUROBOMBER Retires From Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy
Bugatie:

Ur manhood will live on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Agitator Should Keep Shut / The CCB's Ongoing Prosecution of Saraki Is Constitutional / See What I Found Inside a Pepsi Bottle (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.