Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! (29853 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Babatunde Oyedepo Is Not The Owner Of Naijagistlive, Admin Reacts / Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
OH my pleaassee just give me that DOG,,
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by christinie(f): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Clemzy16:
stop saying watcha don't knw....s..eun isn't an atheist, he's a pagan..
pagan?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
aww i love d dog.wat an adorable fluff he has
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
My Boss once told me humility could raise me to heaven, as a matter of fact when I see humans like this I just know there's hope for moral values.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg, how come you n ur wife have 3 miscarriages with all the tech n money @ ur disposal? wetin dey swallow those kids for belle?!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by condralbede(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
The dog though

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by bamac(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
3 miscarriages ke? Naija witch don enter u tru facebook

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by sonofananimal2: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
YungMike:
Mark Zuckerberg the owner of the biggest social network (FACEBOOK) in the world shared this on his facebook page. His wife, Priscilla after having series of miscarriages in the past is expecting a baby girl soon, and Mark has this to say:-

Source -- https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10102276573729791&set=a.529237706231.2034669.4&type=1
VERY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by rubyradiance(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrking3:
Lord make me as Humble as this man!!! You wount see him flaunt his luxury cars, mansion, or flaunt dollars in public just like our immature Naija Artist and co! He's also a Big philanthropist! I read he signed to give half of his wealth to Less privileged! I'm just humbled by his simplicity!!

Reason he's not flaunting what he has is because he is not an artist,.artists all over the world are termed to be flambouyant.thats why they call it SHOWBIZ. Mark is not into showbiz so don't expect to see his assert
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Raylight2(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Facebook dog

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by markfish10(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eeser:
Mark
yes...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by viruz007(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
this guy's simplicity is just on another level.

Plain gray shirt with jeans and maybe adidas slip on...

Yet we struggle everyday to over impress.

Congrats to you Mark

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by stonecoldcafe: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Such a simple man. He amazes me every time.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
himkers:

He is just like seun of nairaland; very humble. The only diff is that seun is an atheist embarassed
Mark is also an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Uniquekriss(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Here cums d "beast" Zuckerberg's dog. Obama's car!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by yollychika(f): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Best news av heard dis month.... Wish em safe delivery.... Ada on da way kiss

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by MarieSucre(f): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
himkers:

He is just like seun of nairaland; very humble. The only diff is that seun is an atheist embarassed
Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist too.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by ideatoprince18(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
DAT dog looks like a sheep
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
i no fit wear that T-shirt grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by fattbabakay(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrking3:
Lord make me as Humble as this man!!! You wount see him flaunt his luxury cars, mansion, or flaunt dollars in public just like our immature Naija Artist and co! He's also a Big philanthropist! I read he signed to give half of his wealth to Less privileged! I'm just humbled by his simplicity!!
he's a programmer, wot dyu expect?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by viktor01(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
So with all his money, na polo and jeans him dey wear? Chai...! Life is simple if you take it simple.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by sleekymag(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
His name is Mark, his dog's name is Beast. Together, they're.... THE MARK OF THE BEAST! tongue[code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by madgoat(m): 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
The guy is ugly angry

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by tithe(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrking3:
A Nigerian wife will be like "Are u stupid? what are u then leaving for our children's children's children"

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Halimi24: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
madgoat:
The guy is ugly angry
He is a goofy looking jew
He isn't involved in philanthrophy cos he has a good heart
He is merely involved in philanthropic endeavours cos the US Govt charges his bizness less taxes for that
Bill gates does thesame thing too
No jew gives money and gets nothing in return

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
sleekymag:
His name is Mark, his dog's name is Beast. Together, they're.... THE MARK OF THE BEAST! tongue[code][/code]
End Time Tinz!

You could be right o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
madgoat:
The guy is ugly angry
Uglily rich? I like that

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by sunsewa: 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
simple dressed couples, u can't believe they are billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by danthamccoy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Halimi24:

He is a goofy looking jew
He isn't involved in philanthrophy cos he has a good heart
He is merely involved in philanthropic endeavours cos the US Govt charges his bizness less taxes for that
Bill gates does thesame thing too
No jew gives money and gets nothing in return
Nothing beats some good ol' stereotyping. And bigotry.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
himkers:

even the Mack too
Re: Mark Zuckerberg The Owner Of FACEBOOK Shared This Romantic & Motivating Words! by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
himkers:

evn the Mark too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youtube Reveals The Most-watched Videos In Nigeria In 2013. / Sinikiwe Kademunga, Zimbabwean Blogger Born With No Arms And Knees (Photos) / Evans, Kechi Okwuchi Trend On Google Search

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.