Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance (40197 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance, Replaces Daniel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by mazimus(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2015
januzaj:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-appoints-new-commissioner-for-insurance/
sometimes we take serious matter with a pinch of salt. We should be screaming blues murder due to all this skewed appointments, but as usual we have been divided and ruled. Shame shame shame to all of us including me . In GEJs regime it wasn't this way. Every region was touched, their was Tiv, berom, idoma, isoko, tarok, igbira etc apointments, not to mention the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Is it everything that we the youths will make fun with or crack jokes with? This systemic one day one appointment techniques was used during the elections. when you relax and say okay the next result called will be different, then it comes out and still remain the same. (Hope you all are getting my drift). The motive of this tactics is to perpetually keep your mind and soul relaxed and before we know it we would have gambled away our future and our childrens future with unseriousness, jokes, memes and funny but useless comment. Speak up before its too late!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElFenomeno1: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2015
chuna1985:

I have never seen or heard abt any human as daft as u are.

Chuna your father is double daft and you are one un-intelligent oaf.
Vacuous troglodyte
Amadioha strike your family dead there .... Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElFenomeno1: 6:52am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

Like you rightly pointed out, everybody knows how it happened but how it happened is not the issue on ground because the fact that it happened that way will not make the President to go against his vow to uphold the Rule of Law which the Civil service rule falls under.

The present situation is reality and we have to accept it while at the same time put pressure on the government to institutionalise fairness in the process of recruitment into the federal civil service instead of finding faults where there's none.

Once again these are appointments based on civil service rule and not political appointments. Except for his personal aides and you can't blame him for appointing trusted hands. Especially at this critical moment of restructuring. The treacherous events in the senate, the actions of the sacked NIMASA DG on the maritime security contract and the Emefiele(CBN Gov.) debacle in the US has not helped matters either.

God bless you.
One of the very few sensible responses on this thread.
People are myopic. When an appointment happens they get carried away by the name and jump into conclusions.
The bulk of the key and critical appointments have not even been made and there will be series of appointments throughout PMBs tenure so I dont understand why some foolish idio ts are hyperventilating.
People need to think outside of the box ....
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by AreaFada2: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

Like you rightly pointed out, everybody knows how it happened but how it happened is not the issue on ground because the fact that it happened that way will not make the President to go against his vow to uphold the Rule of Law which the Civil service rule falls under.

The present situation is reality and we have to accept it while at the same time put pressure on the government to institutionalise fairness in the process of recruitment into the federal civil service instead of finding faults where there's none.

Once again these are appointments based on civil service rule and not political appointments. Except for his personal aides and you can't blame him for appointing trusted hands. Especially at this critical moment of restructuring. The treacherous events in the senate, the actions of the sacked NIMASA DG on the maritime security contract and the Emefiele(CBN Gov.) debacle in the US has not helped matters either.
Look, anyone can try to justify anything. There are people who even justify Boko's killings as necessary hazards in their quest to achieve their cause. You seem to believe that a previous unfair policy that aimed to achieve exactly what have on ground now doesn't matter. Then they can go ahead and appoint 90% Northerners to all posts to make it a precedent and reality of the future. And according to you, only the reality will matter. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ugoezeik(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Aliyu is my name. Just married the 4th woman and I have like 15 shiidren
den u r nt qualify for appointment because ur shidren can't mk a village n I nva hia ur name as name of a village. take for example buruntai village jux lik our new head of army. so u didn't meet up d criteria
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by charlie009: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Dis is no longer funny oh, does he want to islamise dis nation.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by DanGiginyu: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2015
dapsin999:
Praise the Lord! I carry 5th position grin cheesy grin

See grooving! Clubing tinx to celebrate this.

Meanwhile baq to d matter. Sai Baba pls enough of this Mohammed and Abubakar tinx, we need Chinedu, Anyanwu and co
Shege! Did Chinedu & Anyanwu vote for him? Una vote for Failure and that's where your names go appear. Make una give me shekau bbm pin abeg.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

Reality abi?
When it came to the appointment of service chiefs, there was no reality as he went on to retire more 10 Generals to be able to a point his people. Now, reality is setting g in.

Issokay, some people really do kit have shame.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizMyColi(f): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizColiatu grin

Lol
Funny huh?

See what Bubu has caused?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElFenomeno1: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2015
charlie009:
Dis is no longer funny oh, does he want to islamise dis nation.
Dumb fu ck!
That is not possible
Can I even ask you what it means to Islamise a nation?
I doubt your brain cells are too weak to understand or provide a quality answer!
Airhead
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
Lol but change that daura to danladi cheesy
Seun??
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol Funny huh?
See what Bubu has caused?
Extremely funny. cheesy
No worries, I shall also CHANGE my name. I need federal appointment. grin
**thinking of the most suitable Arabic or Hausa/Fulani name**
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizMyColi(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Extremely funny. cheesy

No worries, I shall also CHANGE my name. I need federal appointment. grin

**thinking of the most suitable Arabic or Hausa/Fulani name**

Try Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by anigbajumo(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
I watched femi Adesina Live on channels TV on sunday,he said

"There ar over 600 fed apptmnts to fill in by FG"

And I think the apptmnt so far is nt even up to 20,keep calm.....
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Try Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin
I love this naming ceremony. It's now official...
Let it be known to all, My new sobriquet is "SeverusLafiaJi".
Thank you MizMyColi grin
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElDeeVee(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2015
crixtex:

Seun??
No, his brother
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
No, his brother
Alryt... no p... I m gonno ask him..
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Tex42(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
I was here...
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizMyColi(f): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2015
cheesy
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

I love this naming ceremony. It's now official...

Let it be known to all, My new sobriquet is "SeverusLafiaJi".

Thank you MizMyColi grin

LMAO!
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ifycoly: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2015
My brother notherner's dont give a dam about others imagine a friend of my have collection with an alhaji who gave his CV to his own notherner brother the respond he got was that, do u want to help a southerner? that is the 1 nigeria we preach.
zicoraads:
Buhari is a northerner to the core. His real character is what he portrayed himself to be before the merger with the ACN. Everything else that followed was a fake, repackaged candidate that was primed to win an election. The real Muhammadu Buhari is that same man that told the north to only vote for their own. One of the reasons I never supported him was the behaviour of some of his supporters down here. To them, it was either Buhari or what happened post-2011 was going to repeat itself. And I made up my mind that I would not vote for someone because of the fear of what would happen if he lost.

I was having a discussion with a friend about the civil war and the continued agitation for Biafra. What she said was an eye opener. A core northerner believes that only a northerner is sincere, trustworthy and capable. He would rather trust a dying northerner with anything, than give it to someone else.

The next appointment may be different. But that would be done to calm the storm a little bit. Deep down, Buhari is still who he was before the cosmetic packaging.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by HyperBase(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Well, we are watching dear PMB. We undertake systematic demolition of buildings/houses, disposes/cart away the rubble and rubbish at very minimal costs. NO DELAYS. Call us on 0706-4464-229 now.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Chuna your father is double daft and you are one un-intelligent oaf.
Vacuous troglodyte
Amadioha strike your family dead there .... Anuofia

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by delpee(f): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Sadly nepotism has never impacted positively on society. Few rich men, so much poverty. Probably part of the reason we have BH.

Yoruba's say "Olowo kan laarin otosi mefa, otosi ni gbogbo won"
"Oun ti a ko ba sise fun kii tojo, oun ti a ba fi gbogbo ara sise fun lo npe lowo eni."

However, M. Kari has been in the Insurance industry for ages. I assume it was based on merit or he was " next in line". Time to be more careful with other appointments though.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by busyflexz(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2015
NiCON
tpiander:
which ministry is insurance under?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by delpee(f): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2015
busyflexz:
NiCON

NAICOM is the regulatory agency. It's under Ministry of Finance
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Happiness87(f): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
myworld01:
Nottingham..... for those that understand
you mean Nottingham forest??
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Meiji(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am Alhaja MizColiatu.
Nice meeting you.

"MizColiatu". I like the name - has a nice ring to it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2015
grin
Meiji:

"MizColiatu". I like the name - has a nice ring to it.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Redfruit(m): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Jarus:
wailing continues grin cheesy
If you can't see the handwriting on the wall, thwn you dont deserve a dot of the respect I have for you. Aint surprised though...A northerner is always for the north. keep jumping around Nairaland exchanging your dignity for cheap and E-tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jomoh: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2015
AreaFada2:
Look, anyone can try to justify anything. There are people who even justify Boko's killings as necessary hazards in their quest to achieve their cause. You seem to believe that a previous unfair policy that aimed to achieve exactly what have on ground now doesn't matter. Then they go ahead and appoint 90% Northerners to all post to make it a precedent and reality of the future. And according to you, only the reality will matter. shocked shocked

Mr. Because you want him to appoint other region or because you want him to correct the anomaly of the past you will rather see him retire/disengage top ministry officers unconstitutionally? A constitution he swore to uphold?

At the same time you will be the first person to scream blue murder if he does. You will be the first to start celebrating when impeachment process is started against him for unconstitutional behaviour.

Instead of you to agitate for better process in the future you're here rooting for illegality. All in the name of being an opposition.

sunnyb0b0:

Reality abi?
When it came to the appointment of service chiefs, there was no reality as he went on to retire more 10 Generals to be able to a point his people. Now, reality is setting g in.

Issokay, some people really do kit have shame.

The law guiding the civil service is different from the one governing the military. He has every constitutional power to retire, dismiss, discharge anyone in the military and appoint anyone he deem fit and trust. As long as he didn't break the military service rule.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by AreaFada2: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

Mr. Because you want him to appoint other region or because you want him to correct the anomaly of the past you will rather see him retire/disengage top ministry officers unconstitutionally? A constitution he swore to uphold?

At the same time you will be the first person to scream blue murder if he does. You will be the first to start celebrating when impeachment process is started against him for unconstitutional behaviour.

Lol@impeachment. The only reason his impeachment would sweet me is simple. Because he denied us the chance to build on our 1979 democratic transition. For that act of treason, no punishment is too big for GMB. I witnessed it. The crap of "oh, he was only invited to lead after the coup" is nonsense. Rumours of a Buhari-led coup had been afoot even before OBJ handed over to Shagari. The reason he was shunted to far away Jos, his main grouse with the street smart Dikko later. I had seasoned journalists in the family then and of course they suffered the wrath of GMB later as HoS. When the wrath began, I couldn't believe it was the same handsome officer I met briefly just after he became HoS. Try and paint him a saint to those who don't know him enough. Not to me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / Ibrahim Magu Decorated As AIG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.