Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance (40150 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance, Replaces Daniel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by rigarmortis: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
magicminister:
My name is now Alhaji Mohammed AllahuAkbar!

So you too have converted, how was today's jumat prayers?

Mine was splendid, no bomb.

Mass alarm.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jlinkd78(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
yet anoda northerner. this is getting really embarrassing

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by condralbede(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
That's chanji ....ride on Buhari.Now I knw the reason why that elder from IMO State convert to Islam,cos this days if you don't bear name,such as abubabar,Mohammed, Yusuf,shakarau,danjuma and d rest of Muslim names,then nufin for you ooo.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Ahmeduana(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2015

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Icon4s(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
coolitempa:
Buhari.....I am not sure if this is propaganda but we shall wait a little......we fought for you despite the hate shown by the wailing wailers....but let this be the last of your pro-north appointments...otherwise...it will become hot for you o.... sad....Buhari...this is your last chance...anymore....I will lead d knives out against you in whatever form I can.....enuff is enuff angry angry angry

Wait for when the CBN and NNPC bosses will be announced. Na fulanicracy we dey na.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Ahmeduana(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Greatpooss(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Baba Go Slow has been appointing his kinsmen from the north all this while. I think there should be fairness and geographical zones consideration in his appointments if he's truly not tribalistic. Skibo! Is this the change we clamoured for? There's God oooooooooooooooo!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Icon4s(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
magicminister:
My name is now Alhaji Mohammed AllahuAkbar!

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by M4gunners: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
Which appointment are they reserving for Shekau after the Amnesty?

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by virus05(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
ilobasama:
Now am worried sad
grin.. Beta be happy.... Coz he neva start ;d.. Mayb wen e reach like 3years.. U fit worry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by funkybully(f): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abokinization with impunity continues.

Buhari setting a precedence for the future.

97% : 5% vote benefit already at implementation level without yolobas who are part of d 97%.

Thiefnubuu and brothers are u see what am saw?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:
Alhaji Kari has always been known to be the next in line as he was the most senior person right after fola Daniel. So it's not surprising he was named the new commissioner for insurance . It's not a northern thing atall cos everyone in the industry knew he was the right hand man to fola Daniel. I know this fact because I presently work in the insurance industry

Sharap undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
This man is a bigot.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Dragonking: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
Buhari removes another person from the south and replaces him with his bokoharam brother from the north. When will he remove someone from the north and replace him with a southerner? angry

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sweatlana: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tinubu/southwest, how market?? grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by igboboy3(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
This change I voted for sef! angry

Every day, na Alhaji dis and Alhaja dat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by virus05(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:
Alhaji Kari has always been known to be the next in line as he was the most senior person right after fola Daniel. So it's not surprising he was named the new commissioner for insurance . It's not a northern thing atall cos everyone in the industry knew he was the right hand man to fola Daniel. I know this fact because I presently work in the insurance industry
lol.. Your mumuness dey make me laff.. E get some tins wey u suppose shame.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2015

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
shalomm:
APC E-warriors will come and defend him.

PDP E-warriors will criticize

and what does it give us?

Division.

pls drop partisan politics and let us wail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

best comment ever!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by deadZONE: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
NORTH

Fear North!!!!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by atlwireles: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
At this point, I have to change my moniker to Alhaji sincereAbdulahi

Welcome to the Nigeria of the 1980s, the days of Lt col Aghogho Mohammed, Col Eseoghene Adamu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
When some of us, intellect, said this man would islamize nigeria, the gullible ones said he was a "change"man.You all are seeing for yourselves.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by simplex2: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:
Alhaji Kari has always been known to be the next in line as he was the most senior person right after fola Daniel.

Unfortunately, what everyone is looking out for is the tribe and not what you just explained. They all want to confirm their mischievous paranoid that the president has a northern agenda.

The president on his own part isn't helping matters by feigning insensitive to all the noise of the cry-babies. He should just throw one or two appointments their way to calm the storm.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sweatlana: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
olujegs:

Excuses excuses even more excuses!!

All of a sudden all northerners are "next in line"
Rubbish! !

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by deadZONE: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
januzaj:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-appoints-new-commissioner-for-insurance/

BUHARI-CRACY a government by the north for the north nd the north alone.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Jarus:
wailing continues grin cheesy
Even you Sir Jarus have to admit that the lopsided nature of appointments so far is starting to look contrived and deliberate.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
So it's only north that are competent despite their hate for education?Somebody should verify his educational credentials.He may be another buhari without a school cert.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by doncaster(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
simplex2:

Unfortunately, what everyone is looking out for is the tribe and not what you just explained. They all want to confirm their mischievous paranoid that the president has a northern agenda.

The president on his own part isn't helping matters by feigning insensitive to all the noise of the cry-babies. He should just throw one or two appointments their way to calm the storm.
From your last statement its obvious you want the president to dance to the tune of the so called cry-babies. How are you diff from the cry-babies. If you honestly feel that the president is doing the right thing why do you want him to do the wrong thing to please the cry babies.

Most of your are just lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by coolitempa(f): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
This had better be the last of the next in lines otherwise....buhari becomes toast...... angry...I have lost friends from the SE, SS and some the SW because of my support of this man and suspicions about his northern agenda....if they are proven right by the next appointment......he becomes toast because our knives will come after him like he can never imagine......nonsense angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by magicminister: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
rigarmortis:

So you too have converted, how was today's jumat prayers?

Mine was splendid, no bomb.

Mass alarm.

Prophet Jihadnatu islamabad!
Allah be praised, Jumat was awesome!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Ajikpako: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Government of the north, by the north and for d north.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sugarcherry(f): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
CHANGE in progress..Una never see Anything..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / 'I Am Enamored By Yoruba Culture': Reno Omokri Recreates Obasanjo's 1977 Outfit / Parts Of Anambra Buried In Flood Water As Communities Cry For Help (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.