Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook (1119 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes French Ambassador To His Ikoyi Residence In Lagos. Photos / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
United States Ambassador to Nigeria holds Q&A with Nigerians on Facebook, evasive about $6bn stolen funds.

US ambassador to Nigeria, James Entwistle had an interactive session with Nigerians on Facebook this morning where Nigerians asked him questions bordering on the Leahy law, same sex marriage, return of alleged stolen money stashed in US banks and other issues.

Ambassador Entwistle was asked about the controversial $6 billion a US official allegedly told the Buhari-led entourage that a minister in the last administration stole. His response and responses to other questions after the cut.

http://dailymail.com.ng/united-states-ambassador-to-nigeria-holds-qa-with-nigerians-on-facebook-evasive-about-6bn-stolen-funds/

Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is that a verified account?

Where is the blue badge?

Wait!!! In fact, where are my glasses?

Meanwhile let one of you brief me on what he is saying....in summary please I have another meeting in a few minutes....
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by jamex93(m): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
time for clarification

Question and ansa
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
vicadex07:
G
dude!

Wait o..

Are you sick?

In your own thread, you dare to disparage it with obstreperously insomnious barbarism.....what impetus!

Already this lad has created 3 comments without any meaning under his own thread...can I call this "space booking" or grade 2 malady

Don't try to explain that u did this to allow for more photos...no no no....there are other ways to kill a cat ....

Ge raa ra here mehn
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
THE NEWS SOURCE IS TRUSTED
soe:
Is that a verified account?

Where is the blue badge?

Wait!!! In fact, where are my glasses?

Meanwhile let one of you brief me on what he is saying....in summary please I have another meeting in a few minutes....
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
DONT BE TOO FORWARD...AM TRYING TO UPLOAD MORE SCREENSHOTS BEFORE FTC WARRIORS LIKE YOU COMMENT
soe:
dude!

Wait o..

Are you sick?

In your own thread, you dare to disparage it with obstreperously insomnicous barbarism.....what impetus!

Already this lad has created 3 comments without any meaning under his on thread...can I call this "space booking" or grade 2 malady
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
soe:
dude!

Wait o..

Are you sick?

In your own thread, you dare to disparage it with obstreperously insomnicous barbarism.....what impetus!

Already this lad has created 3 comments without any meaning under his own thread...can I call this "space booking" or grade 2 malady

Don't try to explain that u did this to allow for more photos...no no no....there are other ways to kill a cat ....

Ge raa ra here mehn
Honourable Patrick... I trowey u salute... This administration need people like you..... With you, our president will be sensible enough to represent us with good grammatical construct!... No West German thingy! grin
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vislabraye(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's a verified account. You can see the verification symbol.
The man truly knows his onions.
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by slam7000(m): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2015
vislabraye:
It's a verified account. You can see the verification symbol.
The man truly knows his onions.

Know which onions? He was very evasive in his answers.
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by engrjacuzzi: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2015
nobody should trespass here o!

this land isn't for sale.
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by kennyman2000(m): 5:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by TonySpike: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Most of those asking the ambassador about the authenticity of the missing $6 billion are mainly from one part of the country. Why do they find it hard to believe that it is true?
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2015
lol...dey just wan fall oshiomole hand by force so that they can have a new thing to wail about
TonySpike:
Most of those asking the ambassador about the authenticity of the missing $6 billion are mainly from one part of the country. Why do dey find it hard to believe that it is true?

1 Like

Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by vislabraye(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2015
slam7000:

Know which onions? He was very evasive in his answers.

That's the characteristic of every politician- evasiveness.
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by condralbede(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2015
When will naira be equivalent to doller, you ppl shld help pa Buhari to achieve that oo.
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by Candybob(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2015
And the scam continues
Re: United States Ambassador To Nigeria Holds Q&A With Nigerians On Facebook by Dollyak(f): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2015
No single intelligent question. Gutted at the rare opportunity lost.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Palace Closed Till Further Notice / Happening Now! Another Protest On Ikeja Alausa( Secretariat ) This Morning / Saraki Arrives Cct Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.