Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! (44097 Views)

Help, I'm Having Challenges At Work! / I Am Finished! I Must Avenge My Boss / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by jammani(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Kl
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by priscaoge(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
This one strong oooooo

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by victorazy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
U can do it bro!
I did it!
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by ogawisdom(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op ur end is near undecided go n find love elsewhere in ur best interest bc if she doesn't feel d same (which is most likely) u r a goner. It is only a baby dt will poo where he eats undecided

5 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Icecomrade: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Wow
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by sexaddict08(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mtwww, wetin concern me here? Op, f.u.ck u for wasting my data
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by setemi4ever(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
shaboti:
Una no serious for dat una office
bros ur job don finish if try it

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
bravesoul247:
I seriously don't know how it started but all I can say is I love my boss. I started working with this travel agency recently and there is this charming lady I always meet anytime I have issues with a client and we solve it together, so in the process of tackling these problems together I will always tell her she's looking beautiful and all.

One day, a client came with her daughter to book flight, while the woman was with this my boss I was having a light chat with her daughter but I never knew that my boss was watching me, after the whole booking she was like "so I'm toasting that woman's daughter abi, in fact all guys are the same'.

She kept on talking about it and stuffs like I have guts, my voice sounds like a flirt's own( I do it on purpose though). I arrived my office one fateful morning and greeted all my colleagues then a colleague of mine that I seem to be having a crush on told me that my boss told her that me and my colleague are having a crush on each other and that we are always hugging ourselves everywhere, later my boss left her office and came to our office then I purposely started flirting with that my colleague to see my boss' reaction and she repeated that same statement again.

Now I dreamt that I saw my boss in my dream and we kissed, lol. The problem is that she talks too much (make no go cast me for my other ogas front in case I wanna make any move) and she's older than me maybe with 3 or 4 years or 2 self and she's a big and classy lady, she get ride sef while me still de trek. I'm just so confused because I hate it when I love someone and I can't express it or tell it to the person because she's my boss. Please I need you guys to advice me, I don't know what to do.

You dont have a car yet
You are probably living in a rented self-contain
No woman to marry yet
and you want to throw your job and life away

You get sense so?

14 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by NoRetreat(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
You better go for deliverance else something will deliver you into a pit.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by kennyman2000(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Over to nairaland lawyers... Make i learn too..
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Don't forget to come back when you are sacked

5 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Pascal181: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Send me her nomba lemme help u tell her 4 u. Otondo

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Kingbilo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
G

6 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by horexy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
I read d story, re-read it and read it again bt I couldn't just 'see' d deep love u claim to av for ur boss undecided

7 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by InvertedHammer: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
/
Jobs...

Some people have them...Some don't.

The ones that don't cannot wait to have it.

This OP that has it cannot wait to lose it.

And they say, don't sh!t where you eat.

Don't start what you cannot finish.
\

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by kurtCobain(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Na sack letter u dey take play so
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by mentorandfriend(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
You're a brave soul! What more can I say?

4 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Horlawale1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
50:50
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by onome2013: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
You can be likened to be mr IBU the actor who is always dreaming big
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by victorazy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
saytan:

You dont have a car yet
You are probably living in a rented self-contain
No woman to marry yet
and you want to throw your job and life away

You get sense so?

Fatherly advice!

4 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by ndibeemma(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
OP you're a confused man sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by BHAMBA: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
prayer point for you: God deliver me from spirit of greediness ......because u need deliverance. if u no pray this prayer,,,, na where u follow com, na there u go follow go..

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by peeta89(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
You are sitting on a time bomb dat is yet to explode.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
this guy...

you put your picture and every detail on your profile and you think after readining this story, your boss and her boss and her boyfriends and so on will not have found out about this so called flings..

continue

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by fairlyisabel(f): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
This guy you are a certified philanderer. You are busy crushing on your female colleagues like a man who has lost focus in his job. My friend face your work and do what you are being paid for. Build a career for yourself. Achieve your aim of joining the company first before diverting your attention.

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
@OP you are the type of staff I can never keep in my team, unfocused, distracted, emotionally manipulative, and u lack the ability to be objective!! Honestly I hope u get fired eventually... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
I hate it when guys beat around the boss

walk up to her and tell her excuse me ma may i nyash u angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by maxloo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
If u want to join d association of job seekers, go tel her ur feelings, if nt keep ur feelings to urself lipsrsealed undecided kiss
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by wagazala: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bros you sure say no be konji? Sure it's love? Either ways, carry on but if na konji, dey take style find new job too.
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
So what help do you need
jazz to stop loving her??
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by daprincel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
angry grin Konji na baskat walahi! u wan bleep ur oga n co-worker abi?
continu oo

sha dust ur CV wen ure done bleeping
Re: HELP: I'm Deeply In Love With My Boss!!! by horexy(f): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
this guy...

you put your picture and every detail on your profile and you think after reading this story, your boss and her boss and her boyfriends and so on will not have found out about this so called flings..

continue

His moniker is bravesoul cheesy
Wat da ya expect?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.