Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria (19542 Views)

What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria / INVESTIGATION: At Least ₦11.56 Trillion Excess Crude Fund Unaccounted For In 8yr / Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:

i can never be one of your kids, you should be ashamed spending your time here if you are really that matured.

to hell with your bigotry sentiments.

where were you in previous administrations and corrupt era.
Gej is in Nigeria, and will never smell kirikiri, go and die

I am here 'cause I can. And I am also here just like other older people on here, to rid kids like you of tribalism, religionism, f00lishness, and other maladies.

As regards criticism of past admins, we've always done that -- right from protesting on the streets against military juntas in the face of stern looking military men with 'kobokos, and 'live bullets'.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by BizBayo: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Adeyinka12:
Laaaakuuuliii

in dagrin voice ''corruption ti hit nation''.

Lol, That guy saw everything.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

I am here 'cause I can. And I am also here just like other older people on here, to rid kids like you of tribalism, religionism, f00lishness, and other maladies.

As regards criticism of past admins, we've always done that -- right from protesting on the streets against military juntas in the face of stern looking military men with 'kobokos, and 'live bullets'.
whosoever you are learn from other matured people and behave online, you can't force me to believe what you believe,

don't quote me again, you have kids to check on
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

A war torn wasteland run by militants, warlords, terrorists, mercenaries, and thieves undecided. It's not rocket science that the greatest enemies of the Niger Delta's futuristic development are within its own people in that same region. They are your parasites.

Get ready for Arewastan

Slave
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
light004:

It's your type that I refer to here. Why go to the media with unsubstantiated allegations with all the resources at the fed govt disposal to thoroughly investigate and get to the bottom of any allegation before going public. They are already sounding like broken records.

Please use your brain freely given to you but remember it needs to be developed before it can be effective

Unsubstantiated. Several western countries have publicly corroborated the unprecedented massive looting of Nigeria's commonwealth during Jonathan's administration and even pledged unflinching support for its recovery, to mention a few. But yet to you the valid case of corruption against Jonathan's admin is still unsubstantiated. Clearly, it is you that has a stone-age brain
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Get ready for Arewastan

Slave

Come back and chant about "slaves" in Nigeria when the cry for sociopolitical emancipation is no longer loudest from your region undecided
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

Come back and chant about "slaves" in Nigeria when the cry for sociopolitical emancipation is no longer loudest from your region undecided

There is no turning back the hand of God.

Nigeria is an evil entity and can not be allowed to still exist.

Rather than try and build a bridge of reconciliation with your fellow southerners you have chosen slavery.

[size=18pt]Enjoy your Arewastan slavedom because you and I know the only true reason you are against the Niger Delta and Biafra seccesionist agenda is because you know they will never have anything to do with you. So concentrate on your one Muslim brotherhood Nijeriya.[/size]

Slave.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

Unsubstantiated. Several western countries have publicly corroborated the unprecedented massive looting of Nigeria's commonwealth during Jonathan's administration and even pledged unflinching support for its recovery, to mention a few. But yet to you the valid case of corruption against Jonathan's admin is still unsubstantiated. Clearly, it is you that has a stone-age brain

Very soon there won't be any need for minister of Petroluem in your Nijeriya.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
tinubu's bull dog, good afternoon have heard you, get my point clear, any guilty person should be made to face the law, not selecting few people to settle scores or score political points..

do you know how much was missing under other tenures?
must Gej make headlines of every corruption news. the article never mentioned Gej, but the people I quoted mentioned his name.

i don't play to sentiments
he goat, i don't have crumps this morning for you, check back in the evening

woman wrapper

"PREMIUM TIMES exclusive investigation indicating that N11.56 trillion in oil revenues remained unaccounted for in eight years..."

8 years of which GEJ ran about 6 years as President and 2 years as vice president. Come back and talk to me when you have a brain that works at optimal levels.

"The unaccounted N11.56 trillion Excess Crude Accounts now subject of national accountability scandal..."

By the way, yes I really do like smart beautiful curvy women, not unintelligent ones who are too stupïd to read properly!
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

"PREMIUM TIMES exclusive investigation indicating that N11.56 trillion in oil revenues remained unaccounted for in eight years..."

8 years of which GEJ ran about 6 years as President and 2 years as vice president. Come back and talk to me when you have a brain that works at optimal levels.

"The unaccounted N11.56 trillion Excess Crude Accounts [size=16ptpt]now[/size] subject of national accountability scandal..."
By the way, yes I really do like smart beautiful curvy women, not unintelligent ones who are too stupïd to read properly!
you have finished your sperm which Will have helped you get sound reasonable mental capacity, Gej also stole money as Vice president, see your life and how you have allowed Apc and TVc to masturbate your brains.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

There is no turning back the hand of God.

Nigeria is an evil entity and can not be allowed to still exist.

Rather than try and build a bridge of reconciliation with your fellow southerners you have chosen slavery.

[size=18pt]Enjoy your Arewastan slavedom because you and I know the only true reason you are against the Niger Delta and Biafra seccesionist agenda is because you know they will never have anything to do with you. So concentrate on your one Muslim brotherhood Nijeriya.[/size]

Slave.

Your self-induced stupidity is amusing. You're the one seeking freedom, hence, automatically the slave in this your concocted equation; because a free man doesn't agitate for freedom, but slaves do. Besides, you're clearly delirious making such a spurious baseless claim about Niger Delta seeking secession. The Niger Delta has no such agenda, but the delusional advocates, like yourself, of the imaginary Biafra certainly have such an agenda. And don't drag God into your level of idiocy, because he is supremely intelligent. Besides, I really don't think it's because of fate a legal country called Biafra doesn't exist. I think Biafra has remained imaginary till date because the proponents such as yourself are too stupïd to even know how stupïd they are. So clearly Biafra has the misfortune of having people like you as its proponents because i'm pretty much convinced that had it been the smart "Arewastan" people were the natural inhabitants of that region, Biafra as a legal country would be existing already.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
you have finished your sperm which Will have helped you get sound reasonable mental capacity, Gej also stole money as Vice president, see your life and how you have allowed Apc and TVc to masturbate your brains.

I don't talk to classless rachet fools! Go and meet your fellow riffraffs undecided

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

Your self-induced stupidity is amusing. You're the one seeking freedom, hence, automatically the slave in this your concocted equation; because a free man doesn't agitate for freedom, but slaves do. Besides, you're clearly delirious making such a spurious baseless claim about Niger Delta seeking secession. The Niger Delta has no such agenda, but the delusional advocates, like yourself, of the imaginary Biafra certainly have such an agenda. And don't drag God into your level of idiocy, because he is supremely intelligent. Besides, I really don't think it's because of fate a legal country called Biafra doesn't exist. I think Biafra has remained imaginary till date because the proponents such as yourself are too stupïd to even know how stupïd they are. So clearly Biafra has the misfortune of having people like you as its proponents because i'm pretty much convinced that had it been the smart "Arewastan" people were the natural inhabitants of that region, Biafra as a legal country would be existing already.

A slave never seeks freedm. A slave has resigned to his servitude state.

You in the Southwest are slaves to Nijeriya for two main reasons:

1. If Odua was an independent State, Togo will be economically better off and Liberia will look like a paradise. You lazy omoniles and ritualists will turn Odua to darkest corner of the earth.

2. Your bad belle and jealousy for others in the south is why you want nigeria to remain but most importantly you know that you will be overrun by the Caliphate.

These are the two main reasons your kick and scream about Biafra or resource control.

Lazy jealous cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

A slave never seeks freedm. A slave has resigned to his servitude state.

You in the Southwest are slaves to Nijeriya for two main reasons:

1. If Odua was an independent State, Togo will be economically better off and Liberia will look like a paradise. You lazy omoniles and ritualists will turn Odua to darkest corner of the earth.

2. Your bad belle and jealousy for others in the south is why you want nigeria to remain but most importantly you know that you will be overrun by the Caliphate.

These are the two main reasons your kick and scream about Biafra or resource control.

Lazy jealous cowards

"A slave never seeks freedm." . Too bad human history says otherwise and I'll reiterate that your stupidïty is very amusing grin. Anyway, congratulations, I really have to hand it to you that you're the stupidest person i've encountered this week. Save your emotional rants and imaginary conspiracies for those who care for such undecided, I only deal with proven facts and rational ideologies!
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

"A slave never seeks freedm." . Too bad human history says otherwise and I'll reiterate that your stupidïty is very amusing grin. Anyway, congratulations, I really have to hand it to you that you're the stupidest person i've encountered this week. Save your emotional rants and imaginary conspiracies for those who care for such undecided, I only deal with proven facts and rational ideologies!

A freeman will never willingly enter slavery but a slave who is born of cowards will always have that subservient slave gene in them.

You Yorubad have the slave gene in you that is why Nigeria is so perfect to you guys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

I don't talk to classless rachet fools! Go and meet your fellow riffraffs undecided
Liar Mohammed's cousin, have you cleaned Tinubu's shoe today??

you know that is what you should be doing now, lest I forget press clothes as well. hahaha, jobless he goat. hypnotized and brainwashed robot, Yoruba bigot. get a life
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Very soon there won't be any need for minister of Petroluem in your Nijeriya.

If you were entitled to be in the global futuristic technology circles like I am as both a contributing pioneer and a critical investor, you would know that the clean pure energy, not fossil fuels is the future. The kind of technology that will be unleashed in the world within this next decade will make all previous groundbreaking technological achievements of the entire last century look like a child's play. But unfortunately, you still have a stone-age mind, thinking "oil" will always be relevant in the global economy. No, it won't. From this perspective, an "oil minister" is a job position that will eventually go extinct globally in a few decades time. Besides, crude oil reserves in Nigeria is not exclusive to the Niger Delta region; in fact Lagos (amongst others) is commencing lifting already. Can you see how shallow your mind is? You need to step out of your cave. There's a whole new world out there to explore cavewoman!
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
Liar Mohammed's cousin, have you cleaned Tinubu's shoe today??

you know that is what you should be doing now, lest I forget press clothes as well. hahaha, jobless he goat. hypnotized and brainwashed robot, Yoruba bigot. get a life

I don't talk to rancorous rascals undecided! Your fellow ghetto uncouth riffraffs are in the stupidïty section! Politics is for intelligent people.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

A freeman will never willingly enter slavery but a slave who is born of cowards will always have that subservient slave gene in them.

You Yorubad have the slave gene in you that is why Nigeria is so perfect to you guys.

I'm not even Yoruba! But this is one of the Nigerian tribes I have substantial respect for, for several valid reasons. Your tribalism has clouded your mind and your stupidïty further complicates things for you. This is 2015 and the 1967 civil war is long over; the SE lost, get over it or keep on crying - your choice!
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

If Nigeria isn't "perfect" to you and you hate Nigeria so much, instead of constituting yourself as a public nuisance and futile insignificant enemy of the Nigerian State, why not just leave and seek citizenship elsewhere because unfortunately Biafra is still very much imaginary. If you expect us to hate Nigeria because you hate Nigeria, then you must be on maybe opium or something. This your hate proselytizing propaganda against Nigeria is a failed mission. You're on your own.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

If Nigeria isn't "perfect" to you and you hate Nigeria so much, instead of constituting yourself as a public nuisance and futile insignificant enemy of the Nigerian State, why not just leave and seek citizenship elsewhere because unfortunately Biafra is still very much imaginary. If you expect us to hate Nigeria because you hate Nigeria, then you must be on maybe opium or something. This your hate proselytizing propaganda against Nigeria is a failed mission. You're on your own.

And tell me what is to love in this failed corrupt evil state?

Just mention one damn thing.

Slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by light004: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

You will soon find out the truth. I never denied the presence of corruption in the previous government but single it out as the most corrupt may not be truthful except an objective probe is done on all previous administrations and findings made public. I tell you if that happens Nigerians maybe shocked at the level of impunity that have been committed including by the so called change agents.
Let pray for a better Nigeria
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

I don't talk to rancorous rascals undecided! Your fellow ghetto uncouth riffraffs are in the stupidïty section! Politics is for intelligent people.
poooo, get a life and stop. doing dirty job for Tinubu
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 4:22am On Aug 02, 2015
light004:

You will soon find out the truth. I never denied the presence of corruption in the previous government but single it out as the most corrupt may not be truthful except an objective probe is done on all previous administrations and findings made public. I tell you if that happens Nigerians maybe shocked at the level of impunity that have been committed including by the so called change agents.
Let pray for a better Nigeria

All previous administrations of this new democratic dispensation have been PDP. Buhari's government doesn't have the luxury of time to probe each one individually, but it's inevitable for him to probe his immediate predecessor PDP government, which just so happens to be Jonathan's administration. We all know Nigeria has had thieving leaders in various past governments (inclusive of the military era), but this past administration took "thieving" to a whole new level of wanton profligacy that even the certifiable thieves in government circles publicly accorded themselves sainthood in relative terms. Every Tom, Dick and Harry stole under Jonathan's government without consequences. Now, the time of reckoning for PDP has come and some retrogressive delusional fellows are chanting 'witch-hunting'.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 02, 2015
989900:

Talk, talk, talk and more talk.... Oya bring evidence that money is missing now, they will start yarning opata.... I tire for una
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Happiness87:

Premium times, please make this your "investigation " public, so we can learn what we don't know. All thesr rantings and crucifixion on public space with no evidence is equal to nothing. Unless you have resorted to emotional blackmail, asking the public to judge based on sentiments.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2015
The money wouldn't do anything for Nigeria because the same way it entered the pockets of some greedy fools it would still find its way into the pockets of another set of greedy fools. Noise is only being made about the amount because some greedy fool(s) didn't get a share and decided to rat out everyone else.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/187608-what-missing-n11-56trillion-excess-crude-fund-can-do-for-nigeria.html
I beg to disagree very vehemently.

“Corruption denies Nigeria development at the level the people desire, particularly in terms of ability to provide the basic infrastructure to give the people quality living,” Mr. Rafsanjani said. “Corruption deprives the people of water, roads, hospital, health centres.
“The insecurity in the country, like Boko Haram, is as a result of corruption, because those at the border collect bribe to allow the insurgents to come into the country; all kinds of goods are allowed to come into country to compete with our local industries.”
As far as Faith Nwadishi, National Chairman, Publish What You Pay Nigeria, is concerned, “Corruption has given Nigeria a bad image, making the country to lose a lot of diplomatic grounds, as people would not want to do business with the people without the suspicion being duped.”
Joseph Amenaghawon of the Open Society Initiative for West Africa [OSIWA], argued along the same line.
“Corruption has not allowed the country to be opened up for the quantum of investment that should flow in country,” Mr. Amenaghawon said. “Corruption has made it difficult for the country to translate growth into benefits for the people, which has resulted in high incidence of youth unemployment. The corruption around the oil industry has not allowed the economy to spread the value from the national resource to impact the people.”

[\quote ]
kwarruption Abi na kwarruffshin is not the problem but a total lack of motivation to develop our communities due to either biblical ignorance or strenuous selfishness.

America is corrupt
, Europe is corrupt
even Asia with their traditionally ascetic lifestyles are monumentally corrupt whether it be the chaebols of Korea or the zaibatsu of Japan
.a former minister in China was caught with over 6 bn in bank accounts 8 bn in stocks and 300 mn in cash apart from over 300 houses. mind you all comments in dollars o. so corruption that makes us look like learners is everywhere.
what of oil rich Middle Eastern states that have no elections (full on nepotism in fact familism as you must be 1 of 6000 ' princes ' to be made a 'political ' office holder yet all thesecountries are thriving

In this particular case hate the players not the system.

cos what stops our dizzy from building private refineries in bayelsa or Lagos instead of hoarding money

oduah or ffk or chidoka could have set up or invested in New national carrier

Jonathan and patience could have acquired a fleet of super fishing trawlers

obj could have set up mega maize and soya farms or cocoa plantation
(feed makes up 70% of cost of production) thereby introducing tractors into our system

all of them could build decent mass housing

aganga could build car manufacturing plant

and they get to keep the stolen money or 'repay ' the 'loan ' once you've got positive Cashflow and still look like a good guys by sharing bags of rice instead of cups and tractors instead of okada

but unbridled selfishness and zero motivation to see our ppl come out of poverty is our bane not corruption
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/187608-what-missing-n11-56trillion-excess-crude-fund-can-do-for-nigeria.html

“Corruption denies Nigeria development at the level the people desire, particularly in terms of ability to provide the basic infrastructure to give the people quality living,” Mr. Rafsanjani said. “Corruption deprives the people of water, roads, hospital, health centres.
“The insecurity in the country, like Boko Haram, is as a result of corruption, because those at the border collect bribe to allow the insurgents to come into the country; all kinds of goods are allowed to come into country to compete with our local industries.”
As far as Faith Nwadishi, National Chairman, Publish What You Pay Nigeria, is concerned, “Corruption has given Nigeria a bad image, making the country to lose a lot of diplomatic grounds, as people would not want to do business with the people without the suspicion being duped.”
Joseph Amenaghawon of the Open Society Initiative for West Africa [OSIWA], argued along the same line.
“Corruption has not allowed the country to be opened up for the quantum of investment that should flow in country,” Mr. Amenaghawon said. “Corruption has made it difficult for the country to translate growth into benefits for the people, which has resulted in high incidence of youth unemployment. The corruption around the oil industry has not allowed the economy to spread the value from the national resource to impact the people.”

kwarruption Abi na kwarruffshin is not the problem but a total lack of motivation to develop our communities due to either biblical ignorance or strenuous selfishness.

America is corrupt
, Europe is corrupt
even Asia with their traditionally ascetic lifestyles are monumentally corrupt whether it be the chaebols of Korea or the zaibatsu of Japan
.a former minister in China was caught with over 6 bn in bank accounts 8 bn in stocks and 300 mn in cash apart from over 300 houses. mind you all comments in dollars o. so corruption that makes us look like learners is everywhere.
what of oil rich Middle Eastern states that have no elections (full on nepotism in fact familism as you must be 1 of 6000 ' princes ' to be made a 'political ' office holder yet all thesecountries are thriving

cos what stops our dizzy from building private refineries in bayelsa or Lagos instead of hoarding money

(feed makes up 70% of cost of production) thereby introducing tractors into our system

and they get to keep the stolen money or 'repay ' the 'loan ' once you've got positive Cashflow and still look like a good guys by sharing bags of rice instead of cups and tractors instead of okada

but unbridled selfishness and zero motivation to see our ppl come out of poverty is our bane not corruption
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[\quote]

America is corrupt
, Europe is corrupt

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by mikolo80: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rilwayne001:

[\quote]

America is corrupt
, Europe is corrupt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo, Atiku, Secondus Meet, Renew Strategies / IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.