Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria (19733 Views)

What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria / INVESTIGATION: At Least ₦11.56 Trillion Excess Crude Fund Unaccounted For In 8yr / Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Good!! Now it is coming from PT themselves. I created a similar thread couple of weeks back www.nairaland.com/2452978/opportunity-cost-corruption-under-goodluck but Lalasticlala and Ishilove refused to honour it for reasons best known to them.

Jonathan was nothing but a curse to mankind. Little
wonder his supporters are some of the most erratic characters one could find anywhere on earth.
you are a big he goat, for mentioning Gej.

when your parents and family relations steal money, you come here to shout Gej.

Did the stealing start during Gej??

is Gej working in Nnpc or related to your dad and Uncles stealing with biro.

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by light004: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2015
I can safely conclude that this administration takes nigerians as fools and indeed we act as one. I don't think a day passess by without careless comment on missing or stolen funds and no iota of substantiated fact to back up such claims. What is most annoying is the response of the people, without thinking, they start cursing at the previous govt and hailing those who made such careless allegations. APC will do anything to remain in the public eyes especially through lies and propagand forgetting that they are the ruling party now. From USD150Billion, USD6Billion, US9.3Billion to N11.3trillion; which is the actual figure missing or are we back to Sanusi's days where new figures are arrived at every panel set up to investigate the unsubstantiated stolen funds. Shame on you APC and a bigger shame on all those who believe and repeat their numerous lies.

It's high time, we woke up from our dillusionment and embrace the reality. The corruption in Jonathan's govt is not so different from what we had experience in previous administrations and the ranting of the current administration is to cover up their lies, propaganda and deceit that brought them to power. Similar to the weapon of mass destruction slogan that was used to attack Iraq after 911. After the war, no WMD was found in Iraq but the regime accussed has been overthrown and iraq destroyed by the coaliation forces. Mission accomplish!

APC rode to power based on the popular slogan of change which every Nigerian craved for and they conjured up all sorts of unimaginable lies to decredit the previous govt to the extend that no one could seperate reality from falsehood any longer. True to type, it's easier to accept all the lies as facts without asking questions even when there are evidence to the contrary because of our nature and joy in bring down others. Some even echoed that if a NEPA bill is brought as educational certificate it would be accepted. Most ridiculous was the cartoon that depicted two people coming out of a bank like robber with a caption: if burahi and tinubu are caught stealing money from CBN, we will still vote for them. That was the level we descended to and anything and everything was acceptable in the name of change. They can do no wrong, then I knew without a doubt that we are in a big mess. Nigerians have been hypotised and scammed by the very people that promised to take them to the promised land. Only a few spoke out and condemned the sham sold to Nigerians as change.

If you are still among those who still believe in this sham called change I advise you to wake from your slumber you have just been scammed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:

Hmmm. Notice me, I've seen the butt. Nice figure. Are those real?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
see your life, you are no longer looking for missing funds that Ameachi kept pressurizing govt to share.

They share the money and still came out to say it is missing.

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2015
/
GEJ...their hero.

Some people deserve firing squad for stvpidity.

First set to go must include barcanista and temitemi1.

/

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by seangy4konji: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Are you 4 real

Tell me its not for real...
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by zheroes(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Thank God for change.
God will punish those that wanted us to continue living that way
My brain fails me if i try to imagine there was no change, what could have happened come 2019? may be Nigeria would have been sold while a selected few wire the monies overseas. am still in the dark.

2 Likes

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
[s]you are a big he goat, for mentioning Gej.

is Gej working in Nnpc or related to your dad and Uncles stealing with biro. [/s]

Honestly, a r.et@r.d can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

Apparently, she reasons with those. Thanks Omenka for calling attention to her profile. She hawks/displays her/his @$.$, but states the opposite; voila, a confused soul!
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2015
The perennial power shortage that has crippled economic growth and development efforts could get an unusual boost with an additional investment in 457 gas fired turbine plant at the cost of N25.3 billion per piece. Each plant can generate an average of 485 megawatts, according to an estimate provided by a committee led by former Vice President Namadi Sambo. So 457 units can generate over 220,000 megawatts to the national grid.

cry
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
light004:
I can safely conclude that this administration takes nigerians as fools and indeed we act as one. I don't think a day passess by without careless comment on missing or stolen funds and no iota of substantiated fact to back up such claims. What is most annoying is the response of the people, without thinking, they start cursing at the previous govt and hailing those who made such careless allegations. APC will do anything to remain in the public eyes especially through lies and propagand forgetting that they are the ruling party now. From USD150Billion, USD6Billion, US9.3Billion to N11.3trillion; which is the actual figure missing or are we back to Sanusi's days where new figures are arrived at every panel set up to investigate the unsubstantiated stolen funds. Shame on you APC and a bigger shame on all those who believe and repeat their numerous lies.

It's high time, we woke up from our dillusionment and embrace the reality. The corruption in Jonathan's govt is not so different from what we had experience in previous administrations and the ranting of the current administration is to cover up their lies, propaganda and deceit that brought them to power. Similar to the weapon of mass destruction slogan that was used to attack Iraq after 911. After the war, no WMD was found in Iraq but the regime accussed has been overthrown and iraq destroyed by the coaliation forces. Mission accomplish!

APC rode to power based on the popular slogan of change which every Nigerian craved for and they conjured up all sorts of unimaginable lies to decredit the previous govt to the extend that no one could seperate reality from falsehood any longer. True to type, it's easier to accept all the lies as facts without asking questions even when there are evidence to the contrary because of our nature and joy in bring down others. Some even echoed that if a NEPA bill is brought as educational certificate it would be accepted. Most ridiculous was the cartoon that depicted two people coming out of a bank like robber with a caption: if burahi and tinubu are caught stealing money from CBN, we will still vote for them. That was the level we descended to and anything and everything was acceptable in the name of change. They can do no wrong, then I knew without a doubt that we are in a big mess. Nigerians have been hypotised and scammed by the very people that promised to take them to the promised land. Only a few spoke out and condemned the sham sold to Nigerians as change.

If you are still among those who still believe in this sham called change I advise you to wake from your slumber you have just been scammed.

Don't quit your day job, 'cause with those up there ^^, you've just sent GEJ to jail if you were GEJ's legal counsel.

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by major466(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2015
light004:

Words of Wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by light004: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

Don't quit your day job, 'cause with those up there ^^, you've just sent GEJ to jail if you were GEJ's legal counsel.
It's your type that I refer to here. Why go to the media with unsubstantiated allegations with all the resources at the fed govt disposal to thoroughly investigate and get to the bottom of any allegation before going public. They are already sounding like broken records.

Please use your brain freely given to you but remember it needs to be developed before it can be effective
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by babestella: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
People call figures every day every week yet Buhari can't even arrest and prosecute anyone, what does that tell you?

I don't know how and where people manufacture from, the road rehabilitation, construction of various infrastructure nationwide, state governors sharing money monthly, rehabilitation of rail system, upgrade of airports etc were not done for free, money was spent in running the nation, people should stop this nonsense, we are absolutely tired or hearing figures. You can't use media court to send anyone to jail, if these figures were true, get the culprits arrested with your evidence and jail them.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 1manshow(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2015
We hope and take Nigerians present living status as Isrealite journey from Egypt to Jerusalem, We shall get there some day...
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

Honestly, a r.et@r.d can do better than this.
you mean your father!!
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:
Why won't this make frontpage?!

https://www.nairaland.com/2452978/opportunity-cost-corruption-under-goodluck/2#36490964
see how jobless you are, you hid behind numbers are username to frame up sentimental poo, and struggle to push it to front page, as if you wrote something reasonable.

never mind, your family members are next in line to be sent to kirikiri.

Tell them to keep stealing with biro.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

Apparently, she reasons with those. Thanks Omenka for calling attention to her profile. She hawks/displays her/his @$.$, but states the opposite; voila, a confused soul!
pooo,
because no one is policing ApC states to expose their shaddy deals too, Obj who is responsible for the present state of corrupt affairs is whom you worship as god, Keep screaming because Gej is from Niger Delta.

he dog
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 4Play(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
light004:

It's your type that I refer to here. Why go to the media with unsubstantiated allegations with all the resources at the fed govt disposal to thoroughly investigate and get to the bottom of any allegation before going public. They are already sounding like broken records.

Please use your brain freely given to you but remember it needs to be developed before it can be effective

I suspect the reasons that the Buhari administration hasn't actually done anything concrete in investigating and prosecuting the corrupt officials of the GEJ administration lie in an understanding that the amount of stolen wealth is no where near what was claimed and that investigations may implicate supporters of the administration.

There is no iota of doubt that GEJ's govt was corrupt and feckless. The problem is that corruption is endemic to Nigerian society and the political system and was not the exclusive preserve of the GEJ government. Most Nigerians know this, hence, to make a case to Nigerians as to why they ought to vote for a group of corrupt people over another group of corrupt people, it was necessary to claim that the corruption in the GEJ govt was on an unprecedented scale and that it far surpassed the level of corruption Nigerians have grown accustomed to. That, to me, explains things like Sanusi's missing $49bn claim which he arrived at by multiplying the price of a barrel of oil by the quantity of oil produced over the affected period. In making that claim, he absolutely would have known that it was a ludicrous method for calculating FG revenue, a method which assumed that the FG retains 100% of revenue from oil sales. But the truthfulness of the claim mattered less, the important thing was its purpose, to create an impression that the GEJ was distinctive in the scale of its corruption.

I proposed a few months ago that once power changed hands and if you believed the fantastical sums being trotted out as stolen, you will reasonably expect the prosecution of the officials involved in these multi-billion dollar claims and the publication of the sums recovered from them. An attendant consequence of the change in Govt should have been a major improvement in the Govt's fiscal position, i.e., a major reduction in borrowing and huge increases in Govt revenue. After all, if the GEJ govt managed to steal $20bn within an 18 month period according to Sanusi's revised claim, even taking into consideration the halving of oil prices, the new honest Govt should be flush with more cash given reduced corruption and the recouping of corrupt proceeds. Instead, we get news such as this:

The Federal Government is planning to sell N195.17bn ($981m) worth of three-month, six-month and one-year Treasury bills on August 5, the Central Bank of Nigeria has said.

The central bank said in a statement on Wednesday that it would sell N45.17bn worth of the three-month paper, N30bn of the six-month bill and N120bn in the one-year debt next week, using the Dutch auction system, Reuter reported.

The results of the auction are expected to be published the following day.

The CBN had said it would borrow about N872.96bn ($4.4b) in new Treasury bill issues between June 18 and September 3.
Source:http://www.punchng.com/business/money/fg-to-borrow-n195bn-via-treasury-bills/
Why is the FG borrowing $4.4bn, this doesn't include the $2bn from the World Bank, within a 3 month period at high interest rates whilst we have all these humongous billions of dollars which can be retrieved from GEJ and his cronies? There can only be 3 logical possibilities: The Govt is impotent, the stolen wealth was never as large in the first place or the new Govt is not serious about tackling corruption. I lean in favour of the last 2.

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Imagine what Niger Delta would be without Nijeriyan Parasites

A war torn wasteland run by militants, warlords, terrorists, mercenaries, and thieves undecided. It's not rocket science that the greatest enemies of the Niger Delta's futuristic development are within its own people in that same region. They are your parasites.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
light004:

Meh.

Your developed brain can't decipher water-tight cases need time to be perfected?
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
you mean your father!!

Talking about 'fathers', mine has done his stint and left . . . you can go join him if you wish to have a convo with him. smiley
BTW, I'm old enough to be your father.
cool
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

Talking about 'fathers', mine has done his stint and left . . . you can go join him if you wish to have a convo with him. smiley
BTW, I'm old enough to be your father.
cool
then you are a disgrace to your children for coming here to comment with sentimental poo indomitable indomie bigotted brain.
Gej will never smell jail. people like you who are stealing in your offices will soon go down.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Amazo: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:

So because stealing didn't start with GEJ, we should tolerate or excuse his government's merciless relentless unconscionable exponential stealing of Nigeria's commonwealth, which arguably is the greatest loot by any government in Nigeria's history. Since this is your mindset, clearly, the stupidïty in your brain is dinosaur-sized. If maybe you would put as much effort in upgrading your intelligence as much as you do showing off your a$$ on social media, you will become smarter undecided.

1 Like

Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
pooo,
because no one is policing ApC states to expose their shaddy deals too, Obj who is responsible for the present state of corrupt affairs is whom you worship as god, Keep screaming because Gej is from Niger Delta.

he dog

LoL . . . ur amazing! Your tribalism knows no bounds.

Go thru my all my post, I've always criticized every thieving politician, regardless of party, tribe, religion or what have you . . .

And OBJ in my books, is the one of the main causes of Nigeria's problems since rigging the elections in '79 in favour of Shagari (which sent us on a downward spiral since then), and Jonathan more recently.

Likewise my disdain for him knows no bounds since he said "Abiola is not the messaiah Nigeria needs".

My hate for the fugly general is endless; from in.cest, corruption to ego tripping and more.

Pick a better person next time.

Nice try.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Amazo:

So because stealing didn't start with GEJ, we should tolerate or excuse his government's merciless relentless unconscionable exponential stealing of Nigeria's commonwealth, which arguably is the greatest loot by any government in Nigeria's history. Since this is your mindset, clearly, the stupidïty in your brain is dinosaur-sized. If maybe you would put as much effort in upgrading your intelligence as much as you do showing off your a$$ on social media, you will become smarter undecided.
tinubu's bull dog, good afternoon have heard you, get my point clear, any guilty person should be made to face the law, not selecting few people to settle scores or score political points..

do you know how much was missing under other tenures?
must Gej make headlines of every corruption news. the article never mentioned Gej, but the people I quoted mentioned his name.

i don't play to sentiments
he goat, i don't have crumps this morning for you, check back in the evening

woman wrapper
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
[s]then you are a disgrace to your children for coming here to comment with sentimental poo indomitable indomie bigotted brain.
Gej will never smell jail. people like you who are stealing in your offices will soon go down.[/s]

You are one of my children, and you are a disgrace too. cheesy

BTW, I do not work in any government office . . . barely stay around in the country even. It's sad when people like you whose future are being mortgaged let tribal sentiments prevail, over your future and your children's future.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

You are one of my children, and you are a disgrace too. cheesy

BTW, I do not work in any government office . . . barely stay around in the country even. It's sad when people like you whose future are being mortgaged let tribal sentiments prevail over your future and your children's future.

i can never be one of your kids, you should be ashamed spending your time here if you are really that matured.

to hell with your bigotry sentiments.

where were you in previous administrations and corrupt era.
Gej is in Nigeria, and will never smell kirikiri, go and die
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by 989900: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
see how jobless you are, you hid behind numbers are username to frame up sentimental poo, and struggle to push it to front page, as if you wrote something reasonable.

never mind, your family members are next in line to be sent to kirikiri.

Tell them to keep stealing with biro.

LoL . . . Omenka wrote that masterpiece.

I bet you didn't even read it as usual . . . though always quick to revert.
Re: What “missing” N11.56trillion Excess Crude Fund Can Do For Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
989900:

LoL . . . Omenka wrote that masterpiece.

I bet you didn't even read it as usual . . . though always quick to revert.
go home and attend to your children and desist from quoting me, mr Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Matteo Renzi, Prime Minister Of Italy At The Presidential Villa / Bishop Ugokwe Ugochukwu Hails Joe Igbokwe For Contributing To Church Project / Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders, NDRC, Emerges, Vows To Bring Down NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.