Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (38559 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by psychologist(m): 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Yu
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Adebayocollins6: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Clean london used z10 for sale @ a grab price of #10,000naira only. Interested buyer can call seller on 08024712145

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by aftatechbiz(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
We now live with ungodly people in an ungodly world. o ga o

www.aftasms.com
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
This man is beyond hopeless, like wtf?

I can't even type due to vexation.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2015
ijustdey:

a nine years old girl will seduce and someone will fall..... someone who hasn't develop boobs that you can handle, squeeze and caress

abeg no let me abuse you this morning
Some female minors without bosom are sexually active.Several of them have seduced me in the past but I never get attracted to a minor.I just ignored them.They are even doing it among their male peers.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2015
A pedophile in denial!
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2015
markidoo:
I am not being biased here. I seriously condemn the man's act but come to think of it mst of dz underaged calabar girls seduce men to engage them in transactional sex. Y didnt she scream or resist while d paedophile ws carry out his devilish act. I served in calabar n am telling this forum dat sm underage girls in cali r so corrupt that they even go all d way to seduce sm vunerable men.
Chai! This world should just end, jesu.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by mbulela: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2015
markidoo:
I am not being biased here. I seriously condemn the man's act but come to think of it mst of dz underaged calabar girls seduce men to engage them in transactional sex. Y didnt she scream or resist while d paedophile ws carry out his devilish act. I served in calabar n am telling this forum dat sm underage girls in cali r so corrupt that they even go all d way to seduce sm vunerable men.
You served?
You are a graduate?
If you answer to any of the above is yes, then your education is futile and fees wasted on account of the lousy Comment you made above.
Being seduced by a 9 year old?
You actually sound like a pedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:
Is that what they call it these days?
Work of the witches.

How old are these his witch sons anyway? 10,11?

So many mentally disabled folks roaming free.
Babe,talk true.shey you never fond
le small boy pri.ck for your neighborhood before?Abi you think say that one no be molestation?
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2015
otunsman:
Babe,talk true.shey you never fond
le small boy pri.ck for your neighborhood before?Abi you think say that one no be molestation?
what kind of silly joke is that?

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Atlantian:

Ol boy, you trekked for 70 miles under rain just to go and "chop punna". Your own pass witches, na evil spirit control you.
my brother na konji cause am o. I no fit forget am, sometimes we crack jokes with it.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by loomer: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Why people go put the small girl pix online all because dem call themselves bloggers?
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by mbulela: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2015
otunsman:
.Several of them have seduced me in the past

You are actually a pedophile.
You need urgent psychiatric evaluation and support.

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:
what kind of silly joke is that?
Just answer yes or no while holding a king James version of the bible and let us leave the rest for God.

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by BCJAY(f): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2015
W
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Dega128(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
The Wizard that got you into this mess is between your legs. His wizardry is legendary, he has made men do many foolish things. You can ask Yerima or Sampson for explanation. Just leave your children out of this.

Oboi make u no kill person with laughter dis morning oo grin grin grin grin grin

Even me had to trek 70miles under rain to chop punna but na matured punna o, from that day I confirmed the power and influence of Dickson on my brains even my girlfriend who is now my wife laughed at me before giving me the punna first thereafter she went inside kitchen to get me some food. My man own up and enjoy your punishment, next time you will look for matured babe.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Atlantian: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
my brother na konji cause am o. I no fit forget am, sometimes we crack jokes with it.
hahahaha I heard some men even cry and beg their wives to "chop punna". LOL, that's why women dey hold us for work.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Islie: 8:41am On Aug 01, 2015
This has shown how low some stupid men can go just to take advantage of a little girl and then blame it on someone else

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Na which girl here go swear say she never handle small boys joysticks in her neighborhood before?Abi you think say no be defiling too?Na for only men una dey see.

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by ijustdey: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2015
otunsman:
Some female minors without bosom are sexually active.Several of them have seduced me in the past but I never get attracted to a minor.I just ignored them.They are even doing it among their male peers.

that's because some shameless and slowpoke men have being having sex with them....

what do a little girl know if not being taught by someone she looks up to for guidance

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Azumy(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:
Is that what they call it these days?
Work of the witches.

How old are these his witch sons anyway? 10,11?

So many mentally disabled folks roaming free.
u r ryt d man must be runin a temperature of d brain. He needs mental delivrance.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
mbulela:

You are actually a pedophile.
You need urgent psychiatric evaluation and support.
God knows I have never slept with a minor in my entire life.I no get high libido like that.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Dega128 post=36486696][/quote] my dear wetin Mr Dickson Thomas has done to we guys mouth no fit talk am finish.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Atlantian:
hahahaha I heard some men even cry and beg their wives to "chop punna". LOL, that's why women dey hold us for work.
Wey girls plenty.With 2k you can get them.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by ndukwejoe(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2015
nnachukz:
The Wizard that got you into this mess is between your legs. His wizardry is legendary, he has made men do many foolish things. You can ask Yerima or Sampson for explanation. Just leave your children out of this.

Even me had to trek 70miles under rain to chop punna but na matured punna o, from that day I confirmed the power and influence of Dickson on my brains even my girlfriend who is now my wife laughed at me before giving me the punna first thereafter she went inside kitchen to get me some food. My man own up and enjoy your punishment, next time you will look for matured babe.
oga you funny die, you just made my day , happy new month.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Atlantian: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2015
otunsman:
Wey girls plenty.With 2k you can get them.
Your type of women are 2k ?
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Atlantian:
cry small o, sometimes we make promises that even our wives know na prick dey talk. say we no fit fulfill such promises after prick has been fed to its satisfaction.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
markidoo:

Has one seduced you before and you fell? You should be ashamed of yourself for this statement. Paedophile!

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Azumy(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Imagine d yeye man sayin he wouldnt mind woteva amount d hospital bill is, is dis man WELL at all? Nd d gal too y she go follow person wey she no sabi abi shout wen d man dey "toushinbodi" or b it dat d man jazz her ne? Daris God sha!
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by nnachukz(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2015
ndukwejoe:
oga you funny die, you just made my day , happy new month.
I wish you more laughter, success and health etc all through this month and always. All the best and same to all nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Exponental(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Grant me grace O Lord not to ever rapé.
Grace not to be overtaken by the spirit of paedophile.
Sometimes I get scared cos I think d spirit is spreading like a contagious disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone / Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.