Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (38556 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) / Hardship, Wickedness Of Neighbours Pushed Me Into Robbery, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2015
otunsman:
Some female minors without bosom are sexually active.Several of them have seduced me in the past but I never get attracted to a minor.I just ignored them.They are even doing it among their male peers.

9 year olds Seduced you? Bro, stop telling lies. You are the one attracted to them and gave them green light. Girls who have barely reached puberty are not mature enough to do such.

You are a big pedophil.....complete it.

3 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by TheDauraMallam: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2015
dre11:

He has to blame his children for his behavior
Some people will never admit their faults and actions taken..... They will always blame someone for it

Yeah that is why we have religion.

Why he no blame the devil?

Bastard. He should be anally penetrated.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by marshallz(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2015
A 39 year old fool and a disgrace to the male folk, making out witha 9 year old girl, what is there to caress? Boobs? Behind? What? This guy is a notorious paedophile and the law should take its course fully. If u wan f..k go meet u mate, yeye dey smell.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by 1miccza: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Hmmm men blaming the devil and witches and wizards since 10BC

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Revolva(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2015
So ridiculous.....hahahha witch made me....all na lamba

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2015
ijustdey:

a nine years old girl will seduce and someone will fall..... someone who hasn't develop boobs that you can handle, squeeze and caress

abeg no let me abuse you this morning
No mind the idiot!

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Bros D don suffergrin

Always blaming the devil for their evil actionsundecided
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by bola4dprec(m): 9:23am On Aug 01, 2015
is the man from Nigeria or biafran
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2015
First of all he is a rapist!

Secondly he is a child rapist!

Now he blames his sons!

And the reason... ?

He says they are witches!

WITCHES DO NOT EXIST YOU MORONIC SAVAGE!

Try that as a defence in any court of law in a civilized country and one of two things will happen:

A) They will deduce you are lying about that as almost everything else in order to escape a just punishment for your heinous crime as no sane person believes n magic.

B) They will conclude that even though these things do no exist, you believe in them in your mind and are insane, You will be committed to a mental asylum for an indefinite period!

Witches indeed. What a pathetic excuse!

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2015
14 years man...

Go enjoy there.

Get your gay asss drilled.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by haywire1: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2015
freecocoa:
Chai! This world should just end, jesu.

If na play stop am, world End keee cos u don enter menopause abi angry angry angry

#
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by lionphil(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2015
The girl even be like man...how could he have been attracted to this little "boy"
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by haywire1: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
otunsman:
Wey girls plenty.With 2k you can get them.

Sure u can get them with STD additional bonus. Go for a test today Mr Man, save ur generation

#
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by neocortex: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2015
markidoo:
I am not being biased here. I seriously condemn the man's act but come to think of it mst of dz underaged calabar girls seduce men to engage them in transactional sex. Y didnt she scream or resist while d paedophile ws carry out his devilish act. I served in calabar n am telling this forum dat sm underage girls in cali r so corrupt that they even go all d way to seduce sm vunerable men.

SMH.
So if a 9 year old tries to "seduce" you , you will fall for it ?
What exactly is wrong with you ?

What baffles me most is that you are proud to profess your love for a paedophile and
future destroyer.

It makes no difference whether she resisted or not , sex with
an underage is legally a rape.

I hope you don't practice what you preach otherwise you will end up in kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by haywire1: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Yeah that is why we have religion.

Why he no blame the devil?

Bastard. He should be anally penetrated.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2015
a disgrace to crossriverians! you deserve serious torture
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by mystery19: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Na ogun go punish dis idiot,his defiling d girl wasn't enuf he had to stupidly blame it on his children

1 Like

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

9 year olds Seduced you? Bro, stop telling lies. You are the one attracted to them and gave them green light. Girls who have barely reached puberty are not mature enough to do such.
You are a big pedophil.....complete it.

He is not only that, he is also one of the reasons why a Girl child will be abused and blamed with the offender walking free.

Do you think it's possible to get any of our dailies to print on a daily/weekly basis, pictures and names of sexual offenders and rapists.?

5 Likes

Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2015
Atlantian:

Ol boy, you trekked for 70 miles under rain just to go and "chop punna". Your own pass witches, na evil spirit control you.
lmao! grin
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2015
na mental problem be that, nooo witches..
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2015
I have been staying in cross river bakassi for a while, these efik people Bleep like dogs, Efik people are wantonly useless
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
cococandy:

No kidding?

And where will such a 'vulnerable' man keep his brain so that it won't let him reason when a child just out of infancy is 'seducing' him.

A man rapes a child and he's the vulnerable person?

See you see yaba left.
Lol, you've said it all
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by markidoo(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
U all can rant,rave n curse bt God knw every1s heart. I don't tink any of u av been to calabar south b4,there is a high level of immorality going uncheckd in dat region. Infact i use to term d place sodom and gomorra, dz small girls r no löng kids there go abt in gangs or lemme say cliques n they r so willing to perform transactional sex wit b it boy,middleage man or oldman. When i ws serving i knew a man ette okon may God 4give him who harbours abt 8-10 underage girls wit age 10-15yrs all in d name of providing shelter 4 them. There r abt 1000 or more homeless children in dat region who r campd by unlicenced foster parents,willing to do anytin 4money,care,favours,gift etc. Has any of u heared of 'Imoke's children'? My argument With u all is based on facts. I av neva been a victim n will neva condone such act. When advising d hawk also advice d chicks.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

He is not only that, he is also one of the reasons why a Girl child will be abused and blamed with the offender walking free.

Do you think it's possible to get any of our dailies to print on a daily/weekly basis, pictures and names of sexual offenders and rapists.?

I swear down. We need PSAs on rape.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

So, how do we go about this?
Write to the papers? Find out how to start such publications ourselves, where we gather CORRECT/VALID information on rapists and print out their faces and names for distribution?

What do we do?
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by ijustdey: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
let him go and face the witches in prison

trying to drag the innocent children into his predicament
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Bro because I like you (no homo) I'll advise you to drop such idea. Nigeria isn't a country for such thing because these rapists are diabolical individuals and our Nigerian Police can't keep secrets, should they know you and what you plan on doing, even Pastor Chris no go fit heal you bros.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Atlantian:

Ol boy, you trekked for 70 miles under rain just to go and "chop punna". Your own pass witches, na evil spirit control you.

He no know wetin 70 miles be. Maybe na 7 km he wan talk.
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by EyeofanEagle(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Bro because I like you (no homo) I'll advise you to drop such idea. Nigeria isn't a country for such thing because these rapists are diabolical individuals and our Nigerian Police can't keep secrets, should they know you and what you plan on doing, even Pastor Chris no go fit heal you bros.
U must be one of them!
Re: Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) by EyeofanEagle(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
standd:

Smart woman!the work is already in the kitchen!Database!!!U are my kind of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover / 300-Level UNN Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Anambra / Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.