Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Strange End Of Month Balance. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strange End Of Month Balance. (962 Views)

Ahmed Indimi's Fake Account Balance: A Lie Or Just A Misunderstanding? - Jaaruma / My Account Balance Is Less Than $10m – Patience Jonathan / Buhari Considers Balance In SGF Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange End Of Month Balance. by ndidibabe(f): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2015
I just got an alert from one of my banks that my end of month balance is N53,000,008.63. The last time I checked, i only have N1,005,000.98 in this account. Jackpot?
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2015
so how come?
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by fromnigeria(m): 8:09am On Aug 01, 2015
Siliouslyy
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by ndidibabe(f): 8:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
so how come?
I am sure it is a mistake and it will be reversed. However, I just checked my account online and I also have the same balance. Only if this can be permanent.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2015
ndidibabe:
I am sure it is a mistake and it will be reversed. However, I just checked my account online and I also have the same balance. Only if this can be permanent.

if i were you and if it's for real, then i'll be on my way to the nearest ATM...
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Luyeanka(f): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Politicians returning their loot codedly. I guess you're lucky.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by tosmartak(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

if i were you and if it's for real, then i'll be on my way to the nearest ATM...

grin Nna.... You be bad boy #InMyIboticTone. How can he use his ATM to get all that? Naht possible.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by AroOkigbo(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Picture of the alert nko?

#warefa happens to pishure#
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by tosmartak(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Luyeanka:

grin I can imagine such a scenario.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by ndidibabe(f): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

It's not that easy as you think + how much can you withdraw from the ATM? Don't forget that I have some money there too. I am banker too and I understand the repercussion.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by ndidibabe(f): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2015
Luyeanka:
Hmm. I wish o. Na to just dey use ATM steady. But on a serious note, this is for real!!
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
ndidibabe:
It's not that easy as you think + how much can you withdraw from the ATM? Don't forget that I have some money there too. I am banker too and I understand the repercussion.

now to withdraw, just to confirm the balance once again. you say you're a banker, then this really be a mirage to you, you should at least have a clue of how it came about.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Luyeanka(f): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2015
ndidibabe:
Hmm. I wish o. Na to just dey use ATM steady. But on a serious note, this is for real!!
The bank should be first bank I guess.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2015
tosmartak:

grin Nna.... You be bad boy #InMyIboticTone. How can he use his ATM to get all that? Naht possible.

not to withdraw, but to confirm once more...
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2015
ndidibabe:

If it really happened for real, report to your bank and the nearest police station.

And keep evidences of correspondence with your bank and police.

Otherwise the next knock on your door might be the efcc, you never knew if it was a looted fund been moved away.

Something similar happens to a friend, only for efcc to come and arrest him, tho he was later released after investigations.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by san316(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2015
If you didn't get a credit alert of that 50m then I think your account just got used in layering. Someone in the bank knows what's up.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by ndidibabe(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
gboss4sure:

If it really happened for real, report to your bank and the nearest police station.

And keep evidences of correspondence with your bank and police.

Otherwise the next knock on your door might be the efcc, you never knew if it was a looted fund been moved away.

Something similar happens to a friend, only for efcc to come and arrest him, tho he was later released after investigations.
I will do the needful on Monday if it isn't reverted.
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by stevecantrell: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2015
ndidibabe:

Jackpot, Empty the account, sharply ! grin
Re: Strange End Of Month Balance. by Adesiji77: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
You don't have funds in your account at all... tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Shoots And Kills Bouncer "Incredible" At Club In Owerri. (pics) / North Korea Sets Clocks Back 30 Minutes Creating Its Own Time Zone / NUJ To Regulate Bloggers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.